The "other" George Zimmerman.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

A wannabe cop follows a kid into a dark courtyard after chasing in a car and calling 911. At some point they meet, an altercation ensues and the kid is murdered. The man emerges with very slight injuries.

So what you have left is his statement. Which changes multiple times. And his "veracity" which is shot to heck by the fact he's outright lied on multiple occasions and on national tv.

and yet...even the prosecution witnesses supported zimmerman's story.

why are you such a pathetic liar?

Lie about what? And it's pretty pathetic that you call someone a "liar" yet DEFEND a liar.

And yeah..it seems that the "prosecution" threw the case.

Big time.

See? This is a fine example. So devoted to the false narrative that you will say anything, no matter how stupid, to stay on track.:cuckoo:

The OP doesn't understand the difference between vigilantism and self-defense.

Just sayin'.

I understand it fine.

In this case a vigilante murdered a kid.

When you chase a "suspect" and you are NOT a cop..you are a vigilante.

B'loney.

Neighborhood watch organizations are quite common. Zimmerman didn't chase down Trayvon just to shoot him; he was knocked to the ground, his head bashed against concrete, and he defended himself.

The fact that you don't see the distinction is just further evidence of your extreme ignorance.

Who said his head was being bashed against concrete?

:confused:

What basic facts?

Seriously?

A wannabe cop follows a kid into a dark courtyard after chasing in a car and calling 911. At some point they meet, an altercation ensues and the kid is murdered. The man emerges with very slight injuries.

So what you have left is his statement. Which changes multiple times. And his "veracity" which is shot to heck by the fact he's outright lied on multiple occasions and on national tv.

A young racist thug picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to jump and pummel. It's very simple.

I'm sorry..but where did you get that "creepy ass cracker" thing from?

And you know very little about the case and don't even care to learn.:cuckoo:

Was actually robbed.

Profiled young black kid.

Shot him.

Got life.

John H. Spooner Gets Life Term For Killing Darius Simmons

MILWAUKEE — A 76-year-old Milwaukee man who fatally shot his unarmed teenage neighbor was sentenced to life in prison Monday, days after telling the court he killed the boy for justice because he believed he stole his shotguns.

John Henry Spooner's home had been burglarized two days before the May 2012 shooting, and he suspected 13-year-old Darius Simmons as the thief. So he confronted the teen, demanded that he return the guns and then shot him in the chest in front of his mother when he denied stealing anything.

Spooner's own home surveillance cameras captured the shooting, and prosecutors aired the footage in court.

A jury found Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide last week, a conviction carrying a mandatory life sentence. The judge could have allowed for the possibility of parole after 20 years, but rejected that option, citing Spooner's lack of remorse and desire to also kill the teen's brother.

At his age, this "life" sentance wont be very long in my opinion.

I understand it fine.

B'loney.

Neighborhood watch organizations are quite common. Zimmerman didn't chase down Trayvon just to shoot him; he was knocked to the ground, his head bashed against concrete, and he defended himself.

The fact that you don't see the distinction is just further evidence of your extreme ignorance.

who said he "chased" him?

lol...nice self pwn retard

and yet...even the prosecution witnesses supported zimmerman's story.

why are you such a pathetic liar?

Lie about what? And it's pretty pathetic that you call someone a "liar" yet DEFEND a liar.

Big time.

See? This is a fine example. So devoted to the false narrative that you will say anything, no matter how stupid, to stay on track.:cuckoo:

What false narrative?

You folks were high fiving how badly they were doing.

Angela Corey didn't even step in.

That sound like a case she wanted to win?

B'loney.

who said he "chased" him?

lol...nice self pwn retard

Sorry?

Are you playing world of warcraft here?

Was actually robbed.

Profiled young black kid.

Shot him.

Got life.

John H. Spooner Gets Life Term For Killing Darius Simmons

MILWAUKEE — A 76-year-old Milwaukee man who fatally shot his unarmed teenage neighbor was sentenced to life in prison Monday, days after telling the court he killed the boy for justice because he believed he stole his shotguns.

John Henry Spooner's home had been burglarized two days before the May 2012 shooting, and he suspected 13-year-old Darius Simmons as the thief. So he confronted the teen, demanded that he return the guns and then shot him in the chest in front of his mother when he denied stealing anything.

Spooner's own home surveillance cameras captured the shooting, and prosecutors aired the footage in court.

A jury found Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide last week, a conviction carrying a mandatory life sentence. The judge could have allowed for the possibility of parole after 20 years, but rejected that option, citing Spooner's lack of remorse and desire to also kill the teen's brother.

Sallow, I like you.

But on this issue... the circumstances are different. The victim literally was a young kid. That kid didn't have much if any chance to get away, and then double back after four minutes. He was also a lot smaller than TM, wasn't a punk as far as I can tell, and didn't break this man's nose and begin bashing his head against the concrete.

This, too, is a tragedy... but one that is different. Please level with me, Sallow, and I'll be more than happy to discuss this with you both respectfully and civilly. :thup:

It's not really George, per se..it's the law.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

Except that's not what happened. George ZimmerHEROman was being assaulted by another.

So Sallow, let's ask you a question that the others on your side refused to answer.

It's an easy question, multiple choice.

You have suffered a broken nose by a sucker punch, you laying on the ground being pummeled by the assailant, and he starts pounding your head on a concrete sidewalk

Do you:

A. Let the assault continue and hope you survive without serious long term brain damage

Or

B. Pull the gun in your possession and shoot the assailant, stopping the assault?

A. Or B.?

Go ahead, make my day!

Was his nose broken? Any xrays or expert opinion to confirm that?

And the "assault" would have been stopped in 15 seconds. True story! :thup:

Ok sallow, fair enough, take the broken nose out of the equation. See, I'm being fair.

Now, answer the question. That is, if you can

Be a leader dude

The OP doesn't understand the difference between vigilantism and self-defense.

Just sayin'.

I understand it fine.

No, in this case, according to the people who actually know something about it (not you), Zimmerman shot in self-defense. You can label him a vigilante if you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman didn't murder Travon. And all of your idiotic rantings doesn't change the facts.:cuckoo:

Hispanics with this case and blacks with Detroit need to examine their support for the Democrat party..

SERIOUSLY

Keep dreaming. The GOP and its pandering to the extremists in their ranks did the Republican party in for a generation with any voting bloc other than old white men and angry, low-income young white men.

I understand it fine.

LOL we've stepped it up to "chase" now.

When you run after someone..you chase.

It could be follow..not sure.

Apparently that's not illegal in Florida.

Well unless you are black and have a restraining order against your violent husband.

Then..you have to run away.

Why don't you go back and check the facts so you CAN be sure.

Except that's not what happened. George ZimmerHEROman was being assaulted by another.

So Sallow, let's ask you a question that the others on your side refused to answer.

It's an easy question, multiple choice.

You have suffered a broken nose by a sucker punch, you laying on the ground being pummeled by the assailant, and he starts pounding your head on a concrete sidewalk

Do you:

A. Let the assault continue and hope you survive without serious long term brain damage

Or

B. Pull the gun in your possession and shoot the assailant, stopping the assault?

A. Or B.?

Go ahead, make my day!

Was his nose broken? Any xrays or expert opinion to confirm that?

And the "assault" would have been stopped in 15 seconds. True story! :thup:

Ok sallow, fair enough, take the broken nose out of the equation. See, I'm being fair.

Now, answer the question. That is, if you can

Be a leader dude

Seriously.

You are talking to the wrong guy.

I've had my head hit with a bat, been bashed in the eye with a tire iron, have used the head on concrete technique against opponents in fights, had it used on me, been stabbed, shot at..

Heck, I got hurt worse then Zimmerman when I feel off a swing face first into the pavement as a kid. Lost my four of my front teeth with broke off into my upper lip.

Zimmerman's boo boos don't seem at all life threatening. Had he curled into a ball for 15 seconds he would have been fine.

Big time.

What false narrative?

You folks were high fiving how badly they were doing.

Angela Corey didn't even step in.

That sound like a case she wanted to win?

You keep doubling down on stupid don't you? You can't even follow a discussion.

Forum List

Back