The "other" George Zimmerman.

It's not really George, per se..it's the law.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

So assault and battery with intent to kill is not a crime. If TM lived he would have been charged.

In Florida?

Yeah..there's a safe bet the Sanford police would have charged him with that.

Which is probably why he didn't call 911.

The police were just as likely to shoot Martin.

Oh..and you do know that picture in your sig isn't Trayvon Martin, right?

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos
blah blah blah.....excuses when exposed. You cant prove a word you say so you make it up as you go like most liars.

And I dont care if it is, its still a pic of a low life thug. Different person but same.

Last edited:
Ok sallow, fair enough, take the broken nose out of the equation. See, I'm being fair.

Now, answer the question. That is, if you can

Be a leader dude

Seriously.

You are talking to the wrong guy.

I've had my head hit with a bat, been bashed in the eye with a tire iron, have used the head on concrete technique against opponents in fights, had it used on me, been stabbed, shot at..

Heck, I got hurt worse then Zimmerman when I feel off a swing face first into the pavement as a kid. Lost my four of my front teeth with broke off into my upper lip.

Zimmerman's boo boos don't seem at all life threatening. Had he curled into a ball for 15 seconds he would have been fine.

All that crap and you failed to answer the question

Laughing my ass off

Answer?

I thought I did.

I took the cop test in NYC..passed it with flying colors. And because I am Hispanic, a whole group of people were going to help me out. Which I really didn't need.

But I had to ask myself, could I actually shoot someone?

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

So assault and battery with intent to kill is not a crime. If TM lived he would have been charged.

In Florida?

blah blah blah.....excuses when exposed. You cant prove a word you say so you make it up as you go like most liars.

It's funny you mention lying..because now you know that's not Martin's picture..knowingly keeping it in your sig..

Is lying.

Seriously.

I've had my head hit with a bat, been bashed in the eye with a tire iron, have used the head on concrete technique against opponents in fights, had it used on me, been stabbed, shot at..

Heck, I got hurt worse then Zimmerman when I feel off a swing face first into the pavement as a kid. Lost my four of my front teeth with broke off into my upper lip.

Zimmerman's boo boos don't seem at all life threatening. Had he curled into a ball for 15 seconds he would have been fine.

Laughing my ass off

Answer?

I thought I did.

I took the cop test in NYC..passed it with flying colors. And because I am Hispanic, a whole group of people were going to help me out. Which I really didn't need.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

So you admit youre a pussy.....

In Florida?

And I dont care if it is, its still a pic of a low life thug. Different person but same.

Pssssst. You do know that is not Martin in your avi don't you. That pic alone proves how dumb the right is. Media, tell us what to think!!

Seriously.

Laughing my ass off

Answer?

I thought I did.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

So your laying under an assailant, your being pummeled and having your head slammed against a sidewalk.

Having law enforcement training you are very aware of the brain damage caused by that type of violent short term trauma

You either

A. You lay there and allow the assault to continue hoping you survive the assault without major brain damage

Or

B. you pull the gun you have on your person and shoot the attacker to stop the assault

Is it really that hard to answer the question

Give it a shot sallow

Laughing my ass off

Answer?

I thought I did.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

So your laying under an assailant, your being pummeled and having your head slammed against a sidewalk.

Having law enforcement training you are very aware of the brain damage caused by that type of violent short term trauma

You either

A. You lay there and allow the assault to continue hoping you survive the assault without major brain damage

Or

B. you pull the gun you have on your person and shoot the attacker to stop the assault

Give it a shot sallow

Wallow rolled up in a ball and got the shit kicked out of him.

Answer?

I thought I did.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

You either

Or

Give it a shot sallow

Naw, he did what all the other "brave zimmerHEROman bashers" have done

They chose C, it's not listed but it's.

C. Truth is I have to answer B, but if I do I admit the Jury got it right and I'm just a tool.

Can you blame em?

Maybe Zona would give it a shot?

Last edited:

Laughing my ass off

Answer?

I thought I did.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

So you admit youre a pussy.....

Anytime you wanna check on that theory..feel free.

:cool:

Laughing my ass off

Answer?

I thought I did.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

You either

Or

Give it a shot sallow

Question has been answered twice.

Is three times a charm?

:lol:

Answer?

I thought I did.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

You either

Or

Give it a shot sallow

In really truly life?

Naw..never tried that one.

You?

Are you so bored that you have to start grabbing at straws?

Let's bring down George at any stretch of the imagination.

It's not really George, per se..it's the law.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

You are a lying scum sucking douche bag. That goes double for Trayvon Martins family, Sharpton, Obama & Holder. Trayvon Martin likely knew more about Stand Your Ground law than George Zimmerman. The Martin family have been going after SYG law most of Trayvon's life & continue even though it had nothing to do with TM's death. TM often wore his Cory Craig Johnson button as he did the night he was killed. Cory Craig Johnson's death is why the Martin family have such a keen interest in defeating the “Stand-Your-Ground” law. JOHNSON v. STATE No. 82-369.

Without SYG law had Darius Simmons grabbed the gun John Spooner's was threatening him with, and twisted it around & shot John Spooner, he would be in jail. SYG law would have greatly helped this kid had he attacked that old kook & killed him for threatening him with a gun. Without SYG that poor kid's only choice was to retreat & now he is dead.

Obama, Eric Holder & Sharpton are idiots. They just want more dead black kids. Blacks file twice as many SYG claims than whites as percent of justifiable homicide.

John Spooner video taped himself shooting Darius Simmons
[youtube]OBKogMxbRAU[/youtube]

Wisconsin is not a SYG state. So Darius Simmons was taught as he was raised there not to defend himself. So now he's dead because of no SYG law or self defense training. The poor dead kid's only choice was to retreat & that got him killed.

Answer?

I thought I did.

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

You either

Or

Give it a shot sallow

Is three times a charm?

Nope, looked again. No answer

You said you took law enforcement training and decided against becoming an officer because you couldn't shoot anyone

Shooting someone as part of a profession is quite different than in the heat of the moment, but I want to be fair

You may substitute the gun in answer B

So B now becomes

B. smash a brick into the head of the assailant with sufficient force to assure the attack stops knowing that the blow could result in the death of the assailant

There, I think I've now cleared all of your possible objections to the questions

Now it's your turn to give us your answer

Take your time to think about it, which is something you won't have if it actually happens

You either

Or

Give it a shot sallow

In really truly life?

Naw..never tried that one.

You?

yet you suggest it as a method of protecting yourself ? Mighty big of ya.

You either

Or

Give it a shot sallow

Is three times a charm?

Nope, looked again. No answer

You said you took law enforcement training and decided against becoming an officer because you couldn't shoot anyone

Shooting someone as part of a profession is quite different than in the heat of the moment, but I want to be fair

You may substitute the gun in answer B

So B now becomes

B. smash a brick into the head of the assailant with sufficient force to assure the attack stops knowing that the blow could result in the death of the assailant

There, I think I've now cleared all of your possible objections to the questions

Now it's your turn to give us your answer

Take your time to think about it, which is something you won't have if it actually happens

Law enforcement training? I took a class that helped me pass the test. That's the extent of my law enforcement training.

I've answered your questions.

Now I have a few of my own..

1. Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know?

2. The answer to life is?

3. If it walks like a duck, what is it?

Not answering is not an answer

Why fear a simple question?

I do not want to speak for you

There is an A and a B

I am assuming you would answer A? Is that correct?

Geez, it's like pulling teeth

You either

Or

Give it a shot sallow

C. Truth is I have to answer B, but if I do I admit the Jury got it right and I'm just a tool.

Can you blame em?

If I am in a fight, and I start to lose, I dont shoot the guy because I cant fight. I defend and get out of the situation with using deadly force. If he grabbed something, then he has a weapon. That is a different story. If he pulled a gun, that is a different situation but some skinny kid on top of me.....I would like to think I could handle that. Zimmerman is a pussy it seems but I think he got the end result he was looking for all night.

It really seemed like Zimmerman is a pussy who started something he couldnt handle with his hands.

Hey Zimmerman, dont stalk, follow and step to people when you cant fight. I kow , I know, you carry but you cant murder twice without something happening to you....!! ?? (Oh wait, your in florida, maybe you can.)

He got punched in the nose, went down and shot a kid. Fuck Zimmerman.

Was actually robbed.

Profiled young black kid.

Shot him.

Got life.

John H. Spooner Gets Life Term For Killing Darius Simmons

MILWAUKEE — A 76-year-old Milwaukee man who fatally shot his unarmed teenage neighbor was sentenced to life in prison Monday, days after telling the court he killed the boy for justice because he believed he stole his shotguns.

John Henry Spooner's home had been burglarized two days before the May 2012 shooting, and he suspected 13-year-old Darius Simmons as the thief. So he confronted the teen, demanded that he return the guns and then shot him in the chest in front of his mother when he denied stealing anything.

Spooner's own home surveillance cameras captured the shooting, and prosecutors aired the footage in court.

A jury found Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide last week, a conviction carrying a mandatory life sentence. The judge could have allowed for the possibility of parole after 20 years, but rejected that option, citing Spooner's lack of remorse and desire to also kill the teen's brother.

negged for being a lying pile of shit.

there is no comparison here, none at all you partisan racist buffoon.

Can you blame em?

If I am in a fight, and I start to lose, I dont shoot the guy because I cant fight. I defend and get out of the situation with using deadly force. If he grabbed something, then he has a weapon. That is a different story. If he pulled a gun, that is a different situation but some skinny kid on top of me.....I would like to think I could handle that. Zimmerman is a pussy it seems but I think he got the end result he was looking for all night.

It really seemed like Zimmerman is a pussy who started something he couldnt handle with his hands.

Hey Zimmerman, dont stalk, follow and step to people when you cant fight. I kow , I know, you carry but you cant murder twice without something happening to you....!! ?? (Oh wait, your in florida, maybe you can.)

He got punched in the nose, went down and shot a kid. Fuck Zimmerman.

you don't get it s0n...........

internet tough guys = gay

Last edited:

Forum List

Back