The "other" George Zimmerman.

The OP doesn't understand the difference between vigilantism and self-defense.

Just sayin'.

I understand it fine.

In this case a vigilante murdered a kid.

When you chase a "suspect" and you are NOT a cop..you are a vigilante.

No, in this case, according to the people who actually know something about it (not you), Zimmerman shot in self-defense. You can label him a vigilante if you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman didn't murder Travon. And all of your idiotic rantings doesn't change the facts.:cuckoo:

See dude..I don't need to insult you.

I just need to rationally go over the facts.

They don't line up at all with Zimmerman's fairly tales.

Which sends you folks into an emotional tailspin.

:eusa_whistle:

Seriously.

You are talking to the wrong guy.

I've had my head hit with a bat, been bashed in the eye with a tire iron, have used the head on concrete technique against opponents in fights, had it used on me, been stabbed, shot at..

Heck, I got hurt worse then Zimmerman when I feel off a swing face first into the pavement as a kid. Lost my four of my front teeth with broke off into my upper lip.

Zimmerman's boo boos don't seem at all life threatening. Had he curled into a ball for 15 seconds he would have been fine.

I hope you got a decent settlement from the guy who caused your brain damage.

SRSLY

Was his nose broken? Any xrays or expert opinion to confirm that?

And the "assault" would have been stopped in 15 seconds. True story! :thup:

Ok sallow, fair enough, take the broken nose out of the equation. See, I'm being fair.

Now, answer the question. That is, if you can

Be a leader dude

Seriously.

I've had my head hit with a bat, been bashed in the eye with a tire iron, have used the head on concrete technique against opponents in fights, had it used on me, been stabbed, shot at..

Heck, I got hurt worse then Zimmerman when I feel off a swing face first into the pavement as a kid. Lost my four of my front teeth with broke off into my upper lip.

Zimmerman's boo boos don't seem at all life threatening. Had he curled into a ball for 15 seconds he would have been fine.

I see-----you're jealous of the attention he got. That explains everything.
Roll up in a ball----:cuckoo:

Last edited:
And you know very little about the case and don't even care to learn.:cuckoo:

Who entered into testimony that phrase?

Was it Rachel Jeantel?

Did you just now google it?:cuckoo:

I didn't need too.

I know where it came from.

You folks hold that she is a liar.

But you keep repeating that phrase.

So..either she's lying..or you are.

Because KNOWINGLY repeating a lie..is a lie.

Ok sallow, fair enough, take the broken nose out of the equation. See, I'm being fair.

Be a leader dude

Seriously.

Ah well, that explains your mental disability. I feel bad for making fun of you now.

Be a leader dude

Seriously.

I see-----your jealous of the attention he got. That explains everything.

Wait, what?

That makes no sense.

I understand it fine.

In this case a vigilante murdered a kid.

When you chase a "suspect" and you are NOT a cop..you are a vigilante.

No, in this case, according to the people who actually know something about it (not you), Zimmerman shot in self-defense. You can label him a vigilante if you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman didn't murder Travon. And all of your idiotic rantings doesn't change the facts.:cuckoo:

Only in your twisted liberal mind dude.:cuckoo:

Zimmerman shot an unarmed teen minding his own business after Zimmerman got in over his head. Zimmerman is a pussy with an innocent teen's blood on his hands. I hope the sack of shit suffers the rest of his miserable life.

Zimmerman did not know at the time that Trayvon was unarmed.

Unless Zimmerman is somehow related to Charles Xavier and can read Martins thoughts, then you might have a point.

Zimmerman is a hero.

:clap2:

You mean Zimmerman thought he was armed?

Really?

So why did he chase him?

What? I don't know what you're talking about.

That person I quoted said that Trayvon was unarmed, and I said that Zimmerman didn't know that, unless he was psychic.

It's not really George, per se..it's the law.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

Except that's not what happened. George ZimmerHEROman was being assaulted by another.

So Sallow, let's ask you a question that the others on your side refused to answer.

It's an easy question, multiple choice.

You have suffered a broken nose by a sucker punch, you laying on the ground being pummeled by the assailant, and he starts pounding your head on a concrete sidewalk

Do you:

A. Let the assault continue and hope you survive without serious long term brain damage

Or

B. Pull the gun in your possession and shoot the assailant, stopping the assault?

A. Or B.?

Go ahead, make my day!

The state played a tape of a portion of the assault that lasted 4 times as long as you just claimed the whole assault lasted.

Seriously.

I see-----your jealous of the attention he got. That explains everything.

Wait, what?

That makes no sense.

Are you some Stay Puft Softee who couldnt' defend yourself so you took your licks rolled up in a ball like a pussy ?

Who entered into testimony that phrase?

Was it Rachel Jeantel?

I didn't need too.

Look, since you're obviously handicapped, I will try to explain it.

It came out in court that she lied "previously". In other words, in court she told the truth and that is how we found out that she lied before. She told the truth in court and it exposed her lies. Do you understand?

Are you so bored that you have to start grabbing at straws?

Let's bring down George at any stretch of the imagination.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

You are a lying scum sucking douche bag. That goes double for Trayvon Martins family, Sharpton, Obama & Holder. Trayvon Martin likely knew more about Stand Your Ground law than George Zimmerman. The Martin family have been going after SYG law most of Trayvon's life & continue even though it had nothing to do with TM's death. TM often wore his Cory Craig Johnson button as he did the night he was killed. Cory Craig Johnson's death is why the Martin family have such a keen interest in defeating the “Stand-Your-Ground” law. JOHNSON v. STATE No. 82-369.

Without SYG law had Darius Simmons grabbed the gun John Spooner's was threatening him with, and twisted it around & shot John Spooner, he would be in jail. SYG law would have greatly helped this kid had he attacked that old kook & killed him for threatening him with a gun. Without SYG that poor kid's only choice was to retreat & now he is dead.

Obama, Eric Holder & Sharpton are idiots. They just want more dead black kids. Blacks file twice as many SYG claims than whites as percent of justifiable homicide.

John Spooner video taped himself shooting Darius Simmons
[youtube]OBKogMxbRAU[/youtube]

I didn't need too.

Look, since you're obviously handicapped, I will try to explain it.

It came out in court that she lied "previously". In other words, in court she told the truth and that is how we found out that she lied before. She told the truth in court and it exposed her lies. Do you understand?

swallow is too simple to understand the truth

Be a leader dude

Seriously.

All that crap and you failed to answer the question

Laughing my ass off

Simple.

So assault and battery with intent to kill is not a crime. If TM lived he would have been charged.

Only in your twisted liberal mind dude.:cuckoo:

Case in point.

Thanks for proving me out.

Grats.

Simple.

So assault and battery with intent to kill is not a crime. If TM lived he would have been charged.

Once again the left exposes themselves for the low brow idiots they are.

Simple.

In Florida?

Yeah..there's a safe bet the Sanford police would have charged him with that.

Which is probably why he didn't call 911.

The police were just as likely to shoot Martin.

Oh..and you do know that picture in your sig isn't Trayvon Martin, right?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp

Last edited:

Forum List

Back