The "other" George Zimmerman.

i'm talking about the state's witness(s) whose testimony SUPPORTED zimmerman's claim...

so now you have to lie and claim the prosecution "threw" the case, despite making damning statements about zimmerman in opening and closing. fact is...there was no case against zimmerman.

i don't defend zimmerman's lies, never have. so you can stfu.

Which one? Selma Mora? Rachel Jeantel? John Good?

And yeah. You see Angela Corey prosecute the case?

She looked pretty damned happy with the outcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_fxmm1Ryo]George Zimmerman Prosecutors Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

She lost the case.

Why is she proud?

Why is she smiling?

Maybe if you posted in a thread that you knew something about you could score a few points here and there.

You see any prosecutor happy with losing a case?

:lol:

A young racist thug picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to jump and pummel. It's very simple.

I'm sorry..but where did you get that "creepy ass cracker" thing from?

my good lord, no wonder you don't know shit about the case, how in the world do you not know that and yet claim to know anything about the case?

https://www.google.com/#safe=active...jc7wJY.O&fp=27f1ddcb5246bb00&biw=1366&bih=673

retard

shallow?

It seems like the radical left has gone round the bend. The murders (about 14,500 nation wide last year) don't seem to bother them, it's the "profiling" that's important. The ironic thing is that the justice dept. recommends profiling strangers under the "neighborhood watch program".

Are you so bored that you have to start grabbing at straws?

Let's bring down George at any stretch of the imagination.

It's not really George, per se..it's the law.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

Except that's not what happened. George ZimmerHEROman was being assaulted by another.

So Sallow, let's ask you a question that the others on your side refused to answer.

It's an easy question, multiple choice.

You have suffered a broken nose by a sucker punch, you laying on the ground being pummeled by the assailant, and he starts pounding your head on a concrete sidewalk

Do you:

A. Let the assault continue and hope you survive without serious long term brain damage

Or

B. Pull the gun in your possession and shoot the assailant, stopping the assault?

A. Or B.?

Go ahead, make my day!

Was actually robbed.

Profiled young black kid.

Shot him.

Got life.

John H. Spooner Gets Life Term For Killing Darius Simmons

MILWAUKEE — A 76-year-old Milwaukee man who fatally shot his unarmed teenage neighbor was sentenced to life in prison Monday, days after telling the court he killed the boy for justice because he believed he stole his shotguns.

John Henry Spooner's home had been burglarized two days before the May 2012 shooting, and he suspected 13-year-old Darius Simmons as the thief. So he confronted the teen, demanded that he return the guns and then shot him in the chest in front of his mother when he denied stealing anything.

Spooner's own home surveillance cameras captured the shooting, and prosecutors aired the footage in court.

A jury found Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide last week, a conviction carrying a mandatory life sentence. The judge could have allowed for the possibility of parole after 20 years, but rejected that option, citing Spooner's lack of remorse and desire to also kill the teen's brother.

Not even remotely the same.

He's an idiot.

1012063_588617587857440_1499873842_n.png

You are a pathetic moron.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

I fail to see what purpose your blatant dishonesty is supposed to serve here.

Shallow, who used to be a more restrained nutjob, has moved on to filling shoes of posters we've lost around here. Once considered fairly grounded, he's now cut lose and goes at it TM style. Full on stupid.

:cuckoo:

That he has.

Apples and oranges.

The man in the OP murdered a teen on the basis of 'suspicion of theft' whereas Zimmerman defended himself from a violent attacker in an act of self-defense.

Your attempts to vilify Zimmerman is duly noted.

Thread over.

Zimmerman shot an unarmed teen minding his own business after Zimmerman got in over his head. Zimmerman is a pussy with an innocent teen's blood on his hands. I hope the sack of shit suffers the rest of his miserable life.

Zimmerman did not know at the time that Trayvon was unarmed.

Unless Zimmerman is somehow related to Charles Xavier and can read Martins thoughts, then you might have a point.

Zimmerman is a hero.

:clap2:

Are you so bored that you have to start grabbing at straws?

Let's bring down George at any stretch of the imagination.

Simple.

Except that's not what happened. George ZimmerHEROman was being assaulted by another.

So Sallow, let's ask you a question that the others on your side refused to answer.

It's an easy question, multiple choice.

You have suffered a broken nose by a sucker punch, you laying on the ground being pummeled by the assailant, and he starts pounding your head on a concrete sidewalk

Do you:

A. Let the assault continue and hope you survive without serious long term brain damage

Or

B. Pull the gun in your possession and shoot the assailant, stopping the assault?

A. Or B.?

Go ahead, make my day!

Was his nose broken? Any xrays or expert opinion to confirm that?

And the "assault" would have been stopped in 15 seconds. True story! :thup:

The OP doesn't understand the difference between vigilantism and self-defense.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin'.

I understand it fine.

In this case a vigilante murdered a kid.

When you chase a "suspect" and you are NOT a cop..you are a vigilante.

Apples and oranges.

The man in the OP murdered a teen on the basis of 'suspicion of theft' whereas Zimmerman defended himself from a violent attacker in an act of self-defense.

Your attempts to vilify Zimmerman is duly noted.

Thread over.

Zimmerman shot an unarmed teen minding his own business after Zimmerman got in over his head. Zimmerman is a pussy with an innocent teen's blood on his hands. I hope the sack of shit suffers the rest of his miserable life.

Zimmerman did not know at the time that Trayvon was unarmed.

Unless Zimmerman is somehow related to Charles Xavier and can read Martins thoughts, then you might have a point.

Zimmerman is a hero.

:clap2:

You mean Zimmerman thought he was armed?

Really?

So why did he chase him?

The only good thing to come out of this whole incident is that the lefty's have shown themselves to be the idiots we always knew they were.

What's more, they seem to be stubbornly resistant to see the truth. People like Sallow and Luddley will say any stupid thing to stay true to the narrative.

It's funny for us and tragic for the nation at the same time.

It seems like the radical left has gone round the bend. The murders (about 14,500 nation wide last year) don't seem to bother them, it's the "profiling" that's important. The ironic thing is that the justice dept. recommends profiling strangers under the "neighborhood watch program".

They recommend chasing people while armed?

When was this?

Just sayin'.

I understand it fine.

B'loney.

Neighborhood watch organizations are quite common. Zimmerman didn't chase down Trayvon just to shoot him; he was knocked to the ground, his head bashed against concrete, and he defended himself.

The fact that you don't see the distinction is just further evidence of your extreme ignorance.

Just sayin'.

I understand it fine.

LOL we've stepped it up to "chase" now.

When you run after someone..you chase.

It could be follow..not sure.

Apparently that's not illegal in Florida.

Well unless you are black and have a restraining order against your violent husband.

Then..you have to run away.

Forum List

Back