The "other" George Zimmerman.

See dude..I don't need to insult you.

I just need to rationally go over the facts.

They don't line up at all with Zimmerman's fairly tales.

Which sends you folks into an emotional tailspin.

:eusa_whistle:

Shallow;

When people call you a lying, racist scumbag, they aren't insulting you, they are rationally going over the facts.

See dude..I don't need to insult you.

I just need to rationally go over the facts.

They don't line up at all with Zimmerman's fairly tales.

Which sends you folks into an emotional tailspin.

:eusa_whistle:

Shallow;

When people call you a lying, racist scumbag, they aren't insulting you, they are rationally going over the facts.

Says a guy who lied about a pedophile he thinks is a hero.

Nugent said what?

:lol:

Maybe it wasn't law enforcement training that clued Zimmerman into the danger of blows to the head. Maybe he's a movie buff and knows what happened to Natasha Richardson.

Might be a good idea not to start fights, then..

You think?

Good idea to carry a gun and not get sucker punched.

Face it, Trayvon Martin just got what was coming to him. He would never have jumped a black guy in the hood like that. He's expect that guy to be armed. But, he was in a fairly decent neighborhood, correctly profiled Zimmerman as an easy person to beat up, and never expected that someone in this nice neighborhood would be as armed as a brutha in the hood.

Maybe it wasn't law enforcement training that clued Zimmerman into the danger of blows to the head. Maybe he's a movie buff and knows what happened to Natasha Richardson.

You think?

Face it, Trayvon Martin just got what was coming to him. He would never have jumped a black guy in the hood like that. He's expect that guy to be armed. But, he was in a fairly decent neighborhood, correctly profiled Zimmerman as an easy person to beat up, and never expected that someone in this nice neighborhood would be as armed as a brutha in the hood.

It's never been established who jumped who.

But I am sure if this were a woman being followed by a man, and she kneed him in the balls, pepper sprayed him and smashed his head into the concrete, and that man shot her..

You'd think that was self defense.

Hey fucko, why are you ignoring the BLACK equivalent to George Zimmerman? It's from you neck of the woods. I bet you applauded that verdict. You might even jerked off to it.

Yet you hate the white-man mentality changed when you saw Zimmerman huh!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...true-black-zimmerman-case-right-to-the-t.html

Was actually robbed.

Profiled young black kid.

Shot him.

Got life.

John H. Spooner Gets Life Term For Killing Darius Simmons

MILWAUKEE — A 76-year-old Milwaukee man who fatally shot his unarmed teenage neighbor was sentenced to life in prison Monday, days after telling the court he killed the boy for justice because he believed he stole his shotguns.

John Henry Spooner's home had been burglarized two days before the May 2012 shooting, and he suspected 13-year-old Darius Simmons as the thief. So he confronted the teen, demanded that he return the guns and then shot him in the chest in front of his mother when he denied stealing anything.

Spooner's own home surveillance cameras captured the shooting, and prosecutors aired the footage in court.

A jury found Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide last week, a conviction carrying a mandatory life sentence. The judge could have allowed for the possibility of parole after 20 years, but rejected that option, citing Spooner's lack of remorse and desire to also kill the teen's brother.

Wow you are just a stupid SOB! These stories weren't even CLOSE.

(1) Martin was viciously beating Zimmerman to the point he might have killed Zimmerman, the black kid in this piece didn't even make a threatening move.
(2) The killer in this case had his house robbed and then after the fact came after the black kid.
(3) The Black kid in this case didn't try to grab the killer's gun and didn't lay a finger on him.
(4) While Zimmerman had MORE than a reason to believe his life was in peril, the killer in this case had ZERO reason to believe that.
(5) Martin was physically superior to Zimmerman, in this case the 76 yr was physically superior to the 13 yr victim.

You truly are clueless!

Was actually robbed.

Shot him.

Got life.

MILWAUKEE — A 76-year-old Milwaukee man who fatally shot his unarmed teenage neighbor was sentenced to life in prison Monday, days after telling the court he killed the boy for justice because he believed he stole his shotguns.

John Henry Spooner's home had been burglarized two days before the May 2012 shooting, and he suspected 13-year-old Darius Simmons as the thief. So he confronted the teen, demanded that he return the guns and then shot him in the chest in front of his mother when he denied stealing anything.

Spooner's own home surveillance cameras captured the shooting, and prosecutors aired the footage in court.

A jury found Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide last week, a conviction carrying a mandatory life sentence. The judge could have allowed for the possibility of parole after 20 years, but rejected that option, citing Spooner's lack of remorse and desire to also kill the teen's brother.

Making what shit up?

Fact - no car chase happened. Martin was on foot - not driving.

Fact - you claimed a car chase.

Fact - you lied, as usual.

And racist against whom?

Racism is the act of judging event based on the skin color of those involved, rather than the facts.

You are a racist.

Maybe you can tell us all how Nugent was talking about cutting off the heads of snakes and not the President..even after you heard him on tape.

Still lying about Ted?

Dayum, you are one pathetic scumbag.

You think?

But I am sure if this were a woman being followed by a man, and she kneed him in the balls, pepper sprayed him and smashed his head into the concrete, and that man shot her..

Who jumped who has been established in a court of law. Trayvon jumped Zimmerman, it is now a legal fact.

Are you sure?

I mean, Jeantel is dumb, racist, and dishonest... :dunno:

Come on Shallow, you're her, aren't you?

But it's nice to know that you believe her..and her testimony.

And from her testimony:

-Zimmerman's statement was incorrect about what they said to each other.
-It sounded as if Zimmerman started the fight.
-Zimmerman was on top at one point (Martin said, "Get off of me".)

So with all that..your contention is that he can start a fight, lose, and kill the guy he attacked.

That's just not good justice.

So you think that she figured lying about Martin calling Zimmerman a "Creepy ass cracker" would help to get the ****? She figured that an anti-white racial epithet would show Martin was a good progressive and make all the other lefties view him as a hero?

Could be, hating whitey is next to godliness with you progressives....

Hey fucko, why are you ignoring the BLACK equivalent to George Zimmerman? It's from you neck of the woods. I bet you applauded that verdict. You might even jerked off to it.

Yet you hate the white-man mentality changed when you saw Zimmerman huh!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...true-black-zimmerman-case-right-to-the-t.html

Was actually robbed.

Shot him.

Got life.

That case is nothing like the Zimmerman case.

Asswipe.

And you'd have absolutely no idea why.

Because..you are a moron.

Are you sure?

I mean, Jeantel is dumb, racist, and dishonest... :dunno:

Come on Shallow, you're her, aren't you?

But it's nice to know that you believe her..and her testimony.

And from her testimony:

-Zimmerman's statement was incorrect about what they said to each other.
-It sounded as if Zimmerman started the fight.
-Zimmerman was on top at one point (Martin said, "Get off of me".)

So with all that..your contention is that he can start a fight, lose, and kill the guy he attacked.

That's just not good justice.

So you think that she figured lying about Martin calling Zimmerman a "Creepy ass cracker" would help to get the ****? She figured that an anti-white racial epithet would show Martin was a good progressive and make all the other lefties view him as a hero?

Could be, hating whitey is next to godliness with you progressives....

Nice man.

Who jumped who has been established in a court of law. Trayvon jumped Zimmerman, it is now a legal fact.

That was never established.

And in fact..it was never what the trial was about.

It's kind of scary you don't know that.

One of the good things about this trial..is that it illustrated just how dangerous Florida's self defense laws actually are..

I didn't need too.

I know where it came from.

You folks hold that she is a liar.

But you keep repeating that phrase.

So..either she's lying..or you are.

Because KNOWINGLY repeating a lie..is a lie.

Look, since you're obviously handicapped, I will try to explain it.

It came out in court that she lied "previously". In other words, in court she told the truth and that is how we found out that she lied before. She told the truth in court and it exposed her lies. Do you understand?

swallow is too simple to understand the truth

Well apparently the poor guy is suffering brain damage as a result of having his head pummeled so many times. I'm trying to be kind and help him.

That was never established.

And in fact..it was never what the trial was about.

It's kind of scary you don't know that.

One of the good things about this trial..is that it illustrated just how dangerous Florida's self defense laws actually are..

Sallow perfers that people get beat up, and that the person doing the beating is protected from harm. Next step, supporting the 250 lb rapist vs. the 110 lb woman. Might makes right, eh Sallow.

In Florida?

Yeah..there's a safe bet the Sanford police would have charged him with that.

Which is probably why he didn't call 911.

The police were just as likely to shoot Martin.

Oh..and you do know that picture in your sig isn't Trayvon Martin, right?

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos
blah blah blah.....excuses when exposed. You cant prove a word you say so you make it up as you go like most liars.

And I dont care if it is, its still a pic of a low life thug. Different person but same.

Pssssst. You do know that is not Martin in your avi don't you. That pic alone proves how dumb the right is. Media, tell us what to think!!

It might not be Martin, but it accurately mimics him.

Forum List

Back