The "other" George Zimmerman.

Answer?

I thought I did.

I took the cop test in NYC..passed it with flying colors. And because I am Hispanic, a whole group of people were going to help me out. Which I really didn't need.

But I had to ask myself, could I actually shoot someone?

Naw.

Don't have it in me.

So you admit youre a pussy.....

Anytime you wanna check on that theory..feel free.

:cool:

Go ahead and roll into a ball on the floor now, he'll be along shortly.

Look, since you're obviously handicapped, I will try to explain it.

It came out in court that she lied "previously". In other words, in court she told the truth and that is how we found out that she lied before. She told the truth in court and it exposed her lies. Do you understand?

swallow is too simple to understand the truth

Well apparently the poor guy is suffering brain damage as a result of having his head pummeled so many times. I'm trying to be kind and help him.

:lol:

To get to the level of brain damage that puts me on par with you, I would have needed one of those brainsucker bugs from "Starship Troopers" to have attacked me. Even then, it's doubtful.

However, if one of those bugs had attacked you? It would have starved.

Wallow rolled up in a ball and got the shit kicked out of him.

Naw, he did what all the other "brave zimmerHEROman bashers" have done

They chose C, it's not listed but it's.

C. Truth is I have to answer B, but if I do I admit the Jury got it right and I'm just a tool.

Can you blame em?

Maybe Zona would give it a shot?

If I am in a fight, and I start to lose, I dont shoot the guy because I cant fight. I defend and get out of the situation with using deadly force. If he grabbed something, then he has a weapon. That is a different story. If he pulled a gun, that is a different situation but some skinny kid on top of me.....I would like to think I could handle that. Zimmerman is a pussy it seems but I think he got the end result he was looking for all night.

It really seemed like Zimmerman is a pussy who started something he couldnt handle with his hands.

Hey Zimmerman, dont stalk, follow and step to people when you cant fight. I kow , I know, you carry but you cant murder twice without something happening to you....!! ?? (Oh wait, your in florida, maybe you can.)

He got punched in the nose, went down and shot a kid. Fuck Zimmerman.

Wow that's quite the fantasy. You should be a fiction writer.

Truth is that Martin was a thug wannabe and he was looking to up his street cred that night. the stupid douchebag picked the wrong guy. Shit happens.

Naw, he did what all the other "brave zimmerHEROman bashers" have done

They chose C, it's not listed but it's.

C. Truth is I have to answer B, but if I do I admit the Jury got it right and I'm just a tool.

Can you blame em?

Maybe Zona would give it a shot?

If I am in a fight, and I start to lose, I dont shoot the guy because I cant fight. I defend and get out of the situation with using deadly force. If he grabbed something, then he has a weapon. That is a different story. If he pulled a gun, that is a different situation but some skinny kid on top of me.....I would like to think I could handle that. Zimmerman is a pussy it seems but I think he got the end result he was looking for all night.

It really seemed like Zimmerman is a pussy who started something he couldnt handle with his hands.

Hey Zimmerman, dont stalk, follow and step to people when you cant fight. I kow , I know, you carry but you cant murder twice without something happening to you....!! ?? (Oh wait, your in florida, maybe you can.)

He got punched in the nose, went down and shot a kid. Fuck Zimmerman.

Wow that's quite the fantasy. You should be a fiction writer.

Truth is that Martin was a thug wannabe and he was looking to up his street cred that night. the stupid douchebag picked the wrong guy. Shit happens.

Yes..you are so up on "thug" culture.

They "up their cred" by wandering around with skittles and ice tea, just hoping to happen upon a wanna be cop, stupid enough to get out of their cars to chase you into a dark court yard.

When they get there, you bravely announce where you've been hiding so you can start a one on one, face to face, bare knuckle fight with a guy that outweighs you by 20 or so pounds.

I wonder..just what the name of that "gang" is..

I'm Hispanic, man.

So is Zimmerman, despite your lies that he's a "white devil." I understand that your party hates honky motherfuckers - as a big part of your platform, but Zimmerman isn't white. So I have to conclude that your shameful party hates honky motherfuckers and spics.

Link where I posted he was a "white devil".

And Zimmerman is as white as I am.

Irish, German, Puerto Rican and Cuban.

No "deep seated" hatred, here.

Yeah, that's real obvious...

Which doesn't seem to be the case with you, pal.

:cool:

I do have a repulsion to tyrants and thugs.

Of course the biggest tyrant in history was that white guy, Stalin - who is revered by your shameful party as "Uncle Joe," I believe.

Yeah..it was a commie that killed Kennedy.

That works so well..

And it's you guys going around calling everyone commie..but somehow Putin is the new GOP hero.

:clap:

That works so well..

And it's you guys going around calling everyone commie..but somehow Putin is the new GOP hero.

Right, because criticizing Dear Leader is not only racist, it makes Putin your hero!

And if Oswald were alive today, he'd be part of Obama's cabinet.

blah blah blah.....excuses when exposed. You cant prove a word you say so you make it up as you go like most liars.

And I dont care if it is, its still a pic of a low life thug. Different person but same.

Pssssst. You do know that is not Martin in your avi don't you. That pic alone proves how dumb the right is. Media, tell us what to think!!

It might not be Martin, but it accurately mimics him.

You really are stupid and a liar. But please do not take that pig ofr your avi. It sums YOU up perfectly.

That works so well..

Right, because criticizing Dear Leader is not only racist, it makes Putin your hero!

And if Oswald were alive today, he'd be part of Obama's cabinet.

Oh this very board there are conservative threads singing the praises of Putin.

Can't deny reality, pal.

:eusa_shhh:

Actually..I am white.

You can't keep your story straight for 10 seconds.

Bill Clinton was amazing, he could tell a hundred different lies to a hundred different people and keep track of them all.

You can't keep track of even one.

You should give up lying.

So is Zimmerman.

510218023_image_1024w.jpg

Uh yeah,

FNM_120110-Ask-Ellie-001_s4x3_lg.jpg

And this is Ice Cream...

Hispanic is an ethnicity.

Like Italian, with better looking chicks.

Hispanic is a language.

Forum List

Back