The Outrage Pimps

Ryan presented a plan. The left villified him for it.
The left continaully brings up racism and the GOP...knowing dam well that conservatives look to conserve the consititution and the constitution portects all races equally.

Just two reasons alone as to why the GOP is not gleefully selling ideas. Their opponenets continually villify them. They have no reason to "play nice".

Agree...They are usually such pleasant chaps

on both sides RW. During the Bush years, the left side of the aisle pretty much villified Bush no matter what he said or did. They most certainly werent pleasant chaps either.

Seems many forgot that.

Especially when his Mission Accomplished/They will treat us as liberators war went to shit

Yell and scream about Sports: Acceptable.

Yell and Scream about Politics: Unacceptable.

Is that what you girls think?

The left continaully brings up racism and the GOP...knowing dam well that conservatives look to conserve the consititution and the constitution portects all races equally.

Just two reasons alone as to why the GOP is not gleefully selling ideas. Their opponenets continually villify them. They have no reason to "play nice".

Yes, it's only the left that does any vilifying at all, right?

I'll quote the esteemed Mr. Erickson...

Be mad at me if you need to. Feel free to express your moral outrage and indignity at me. But then shut up and focus on convincing people not that the President of the United States duly elected by a majority of the American people is a traitor willfully trying to destroy the country, but that our policies will allow people to make the most of their lives and not be dependent on the rising and falling fortunes of Washington, D.C.

For those who aren't paying attention every issue that becomes important originated from the White House. Guns, immigration, free birth control, racism, the fiscal cliff. We wouldn't be talking about unless Obama and his friends in the press wanted to talk about it. They say Benghazi doesn't matter nor does Fast & Furious. The world is too dangerous and complicated for us to understand. Let's talk about new gun laws. Forget about the debt. Who cares. Forget about the 1st and 2nd Amendment. That needs to be ignored. Forget about the takeover of private companies by the government and the fact that Obama doesn't follow the law. Let's ignore them. Ignore the hypocrisy we see I Washington. Just shut up and take it.

Agree...They are usually such pleasant chaps

on both sides RW. During the Bush years, the left side of the aisle pretty much villified Bush no matter what he said or did. They most certainly werent pleasant chaps either.

Seems many forgot that.

dude our outrage was real.

allowed us to be hit on our own soil.

Lied us into Iraq war.

Spend the budget surplus

held back all the broker rules in the GLB act

crashed the world economy

to name a few.

this post is inconsistent with your user name. nothing in the above post is true.

So what you're saying.....is that the GOP does not believe in taking responsibility for their own actions. It's somebody else's fault!! They mades me doos its!

Be mad at me if you need to. Feel free to express your moral outrage and indignity at me. But then shut up and focus on convincing people not that the President of the United States duly elected by a majority of the American people is a traitor willfully trying to destroy the country, but that our policies will allow people to make the most of their lives and not be dependent on the rising and falling fortunes of Washington, D.C.

For those who aren't paying attention every issue that becomes important originated from the White House. Guns, immigration, free birth control, racism, the fiscal cliff. We wouldn't be talking about unless Obama and his friends in the press wanted to talk about it. They say Benghazi doesn't matter nor does Fast & Furious. The world is too dangerous and complicated for us to understand. Let's talk about new gun laws. Forget about the debt. Who cares. Forget about the 1st and 2nd Amendment. That needs to be ignored. Forget about the takeover of private companies by the government and the fact that Obama doesn't follow the law. Let's ignore them. Ignore the hypocrisy we see I Washington. Just shut up and take it.

Go ahead...rant, scream, beat your chest...that'll win elections.

you mean like the Obama campaign did.....? :cool:

Obama Campaign's Top Ten Most Audacious Lies (And Why They're Working)

you mean like the Obama campaign did.....? :cool:

Obama Campaign's Top Ten Most Audacious Lies (And Why They're Working)

You just aren't getting it are you? You have to sell your ideas.

Erickson is a conservative, and he's calling out his own side about their "outrage pimps" as he puts it. I commend him for the fact. There is a big difference between calling out one's own side for something both sides do, and complaining about the other side doing what your own side does. One is a confession, one is an accusation.

I don't understand these responses "well doesn't the left do that too?" How is that at all relevant? How does that an accusation against the left in any way undermine the validity of Erickson's confession about the right?

Erickson is a conservative, and he's calling out his own side about their "outrage pimps" as he puts it. I commend him for the fact. There is a big difference between calling out one's own side for something both sides do, and complaining about the other side doing what your own side does. One is a confession, one is an accusation.

I don't understand these responses "well doesn't the left do that too?" How is that at all relevant? How does that an accusation against the left in any way undermine the validity of Erickson's confession about the right?

I don't understand that response either.

I at least understand what Demorats want to accomplish. I still don't know what it is that Rethugs want to do........that will help ME. And all the other middle class people I know.

And telling me that the party I kinda support does stupid also........does not make me want to listen to stupid from the other party. Stupid is stupid, no matter which party does it.

But quit blaming the other party for the stupid in YOUR party. What do you think that will accomplish?

Forum List

Back