The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Except for all the looking around and poking around? what was he looking for in there??
he kept searching the house
Looking around is not evidence of burglary. He had no vehicle to transport stolen items nor did he have any tools on him.

Maude's shirt fibers were found in the middle of the bed just behind the driver's door handle (no doubt deposited while maude was trying to carjack him) or was Ronnie Bryant doing the Tokyo Drift?:auiqs.jpg:
Shirt fibers were found where Bryan, who admitted he was cutting off Arbery's escape, struck him with his truck.

yeah maude was "standing his ground" except for all the running grabbing and punching
All part of standing his ground from the deadly threat Travis posed to him. You said so yourself.

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists

If you wanna talk about it, start a thread about it
why dont you want to talk about it?

something WRONG?
Sadly, you're reading impaired. :(

I didn't say I don't want to talk about it. I said you should start a thread on that if you want to talk about it because it has nothing to do with this case.
No.....:206:you don't want to talk about it because your cowardly interpretation of the law designed to moisten the testicular sack of BLM advocates falls apart when it's put up against other scenarios as this is the acid test for any legal precedent

How many years in prison should this man get for trying to illegally imprisoned mr. Brown since he did not witness him commit a felony?

You're lying again. Open another thread about that, invite me, and I'll talk about it. It doesn't belong in this thread because it has nothing to do with this case.

something WRONG?

I didn't say I don't want to talk about it. I said you should start a thread on that if you want to talk about it because it has nothing to do with this case.
No.....:206:you don't want to talk about it because your cowardly interpretation of the law designed to moisten the testicular sack of BLM advocates falls apart when it's put up against other scenarios as this is the acid test for any legal precedent

How many years in prison should this man get for trying to illegally imprisoned mr. Brown since he did not witness him commit a felony?

You're lying again. Open another thread about that, invite me, and I'll talk about it. It doesn't belong in this thread because it has nothing to do with this case.

You can't even address it because you know what it does to your case

its over for you

something WRONG?

its over for you

LOL

What's over? Why are you too scared to start another thread about that topic which has nothing to do with this thread?

Looking around is not evidence of burglary. He had no vehicle to transport stolen items nor did he have any tools on him
You don't need to have a car or a tool to be convicted of intent to commit burglary all you have to do is illegally enter someone's residence and go looking around for things to steal
Shirt fibers were found where Bryan, who admitted he was cutting off Arbery's escape, struck him with his truck.
Screenshot_20210201-111710.png

All part of standing his ground from the deadly threat Travis posed to him. You said so yourself
Of course Travis posed a deadly threat to a criminal who was rushing him with the intention to cause great bodily harm.. he was a trained military operator being attacked by a mentally retarded Criminal on probation

You don't need to have a car or a tool to be convicted of intent to commit burglary all you have to do is illegally enter someone's residence and go looking around for things to steal

You have to have, at a minimum, evidence of intent to steal. You don't even have that.

Your image is woefully misleading. Most notably, Bryan's truck was a 4 door. And unlike your depiction where there were cotton fibers from Arbery's clothing and a dent where the truck struck him, it was not actually by the driver's door. This would just be another case of you lying yet again.

Of course Travis posed a deadly threat to a criminal who was rushing him with the intention to cause great bodily harm.. he was a trained military operator being attacked by a mentally retarded Criminal on probation
Nope, you're lying again. And this time, your lie is captured on Bryan's recording. At the time Arbery was approaching the truck while Travis was posing a "deadly threat," Arbery is seen jogging towards the truck; not "rushing him." You also have no evidence that Travis had any information about Arbery's mental state or criminal history. You're just making that up because the actual facts of the case don't support your idiocies.

And as you yourself indicated, Travis provoked the incident by posing a "deadly threat" to Arbery.

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists

something WRONG?

its over for you

LOL

What's over? Why are you too scared to start another thread about that topic which has nothing to do with this thread?

Why are you too chicken to apply your cowardly interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown case

are you chicken?

something WRONG?

its over for you

LOL

Why are you too chicken to apply your cowardly interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown case

are you chicken?

LOL

You're projecting again as you flat out refuse to start another thread about another topic. That topic is not about the McMichaels' case and doesn't belong in this thread. So what are you afraid of?

And as you yourself indicated, Travis provoked the incident by posing a "deadly threat" to Arbery
theres a big difference in being a deadly threat vs the act of criminally threatening someone

anyone with a gun is a deadly threat to anyone who attacks them

so...like I said, why would Maude Run directly at two men who were clearly a "deadly threat" ??

something WRONG?

its over for you

LOL

are you chicken?

LOL

You're projecting again as you flat out refuse to start another thread about another topic. That topic is not about the McMichaels' case and doesn't belong in this thread. So what are you afraid of?

He doesn't want to talk about how his cowardly interpretation of the law could be applied against the poor little old shopkeeper who Michael Brown robbed that fateful day in Ferguson :auiqs.jpg: :clap2:

didn't you drama queens learn anything?

Under the Cowardly president these boys are so desperate to set for a criminal who was trespassing in another man's house down in Georgia this little old man could do time for illegal imprisonment since he did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and tried to stop his flight

Last edited:
And as you yourself indicated, Travis provoked the incident by posing a "deadly threat" to Arbery
theres a big difference in being a deadly threat vs the act of criminally threatening someone

anyone with a gun is a deadly threat to anyone who attacks them

so...like I said, why would Maude Run directly at two men who were clearly a "deadly threat" ??
Because he feared for his life as Travis posed a deadly threat to him. People are legally allowed to fight for their life, as Arbery did, when confronted by a deadly threat. And as you yourself said, Travis was a deadly threat to Arbery before Arbery lunged for the gun.

something WRONG?

its over for you

LOL

are you chicken?

LOL

He doesn't want to talk about how his cowardly interpretation of the law could be applied against the poor little old shopkeeper who Michael Brown robbed that fateful day in Ferguson :auiqs.jpg: :clap2:

didn't you drama queens learn anything?

You're lying again. As I've said repeatedly, if you start a thread about the Michael Brown incident, I'd be happy to join you there. You're the one who's too scared to do that.

Also, I have never seen anyone other than you claim that shop owner tried to "illegally imprison" Brown. So there's that too.

Because he feared for his life as Travis posed a deadly threat to him. People are legally allowed to fight for their life, as Arbery did, when confronted by a deadly threat. And as you yourself said, Travis was a deadly threat to Arbery before Arbery lunged for the gun
I couldn't agree more

A mentally retarded Street criminal panicked at the sight of two white men with guns trying to take him into custody for law enforcement because they had immediate first-hand knowledge that he was a wanted criminal

because of his mental retardation, hallucinations and exposure to BLM propaganda he panicked at the sight of a gun and foolishly attacked a man who was legally standing his ground who had not put a hand on him or aimed a gun at him thus opening the door for the man with the gun to use deadly force to protect himself and his elderly father

Also, I have never seen anyone other than you claim that shop owner tried to "illegally imprison" Brown
you said it was a violent felony crime to illegally inprison someone when you did not witness a felony

Why are you too frightened to apply your cowardly interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown incident?

Are you unraveling?

How many years in prison do you want to give anyone who tries to stop an individual they have Reasonable Suspicion has committed a crime even though they had did not witnessed a felony?

Under your cowardly interpretation a serial killer could sneak into someone's house and kill them because they walked around the corner holding a gun

after all trespass is not a felony and he was scared of the gun so he gets to walk on a murder charge...nice

Because he feared for his life as Travis posed a deadly threat to him. People are legally allowed to fight for their life, as Arbery did, when confronted by a deadly threat. And as you yourself said, Travis was a deadly threat to Arbery before Arbery lunged for the gun
I couldn't agree more

A mentally retarded Street criminal panicked at the sight of two white men with guns trying to take him into custody for law enforcement because they had immediate first-hand knowledge that he was a wanted criminal

because of his mental retardation, hallucinations and exposure to BLM propaganda he panicked at the sight of a gun and foolishly attacked a man who was legally standing his ground who had not put a hand on him or aimed a gun at him thus opening the door for the man with the gun to use deadly force to protect himself and his elderly father
Sadly for you, you have no evidence of what he was thinking. The only evidence we have is that Travis was a deadly threat which means Arbery was within his right to fend off that deadly threat.

Also, I have never seen anyone other than you claim that shop owner tried to "illegally imprison" Brown
you said it was a violent felony crime to illegally inprison someone when you did not witness a felony

Why are you too frightened to apply your cowardly interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown incident?

Are you unraveling?

How many years in prison do you want to give anyone who tries to stop an individual they have Reasonable Suspicion has committed a crime even though they had did not witnessed a felony?

Under your cowardly interpretation a serial killer could sneak into someone's house and kill them because they walked around the corner holding a gun

after all trespass is not a felony and he was scared of the gun so he gets to walk on a murder charge...nice
No one but you is claiming that shop owner "illegally imprisoned" Brown. So there's nothing there to argue as your idiotic, baseless claims mean nothing.

Sadly for you, you have no evidence of what he was thinking. The only evidence we have is that Travis was a deadly threat which means Arbery was within his right to fend off that deadly threat
Yes I do...
his behavior was extremely evident of casing

he was looking around the place searching for things

don't you know anything about the streets bro?

maude was not forced to change course and attack

AA was not attacking TM. TM was attacking AA. AA was simply running back onto the roadway because he did not expect TM to bull rush him after a twenty foot aggressive move as shown with black arrows
A377659B-CB00-4AE6-9B24-94467E0A774E.jpeg

It was TM that committed a 90 degree attack and fired a shot when AA was probably shocked to see TM right there probably with the shotgun aimed right at him.

And your three feet lie is so bogus the prosecutors will cut you to shreds if you took that lame assed chart to the courtroom.
CBD4327F-CD45-414B-A8C8-28C4D67D4FA2.jpeg

That is not where TM was last seen by AA when AA swerved to avoid contact with TM.

TM was east of the door on a west facing truck and about 6 ft across the centerline standing in the eastbound lane aiming the shotgun at AA right here.
C635B30C-5D6B-4CE1-9CB9-4FF910E34243.jpeg
BC421662-8270-4C8C-945B-7E6334115E3D.jpeg
What we all can clearly see is TM standing a hell of a lot more than 3 feet away from being six feet in front of the truck in the middle of the ongoing lane.

That’s why you are nothing but a liar.

Last edited:

Are you unraveling?

No one but you is claiming that shop owner "illegally imprisoned" Brown. So there's nothing there to argue as your idiotic, baseless claims mean nothing.
that's your position that's what you advocate for

Anyone who arrests anyone else without having witnessed a felony is a criminal according to you so that makes the little old man who Michael Brown robbed a criminal according to you

Your cowardly interpretation of the law with send the little old man who Michael Brown robbed to jail because he tried to imprison Michael Brown according to you

He even put his hands on him

you would want to charge him with felony assault for that kind of thing

Sadly for you, you have no evidence of what he was thinking. The only evidence we have is that Travis was a deadly threat which means Arbery was within his right to fend off that deadly threat
Yes I do...
his behavior was extremely evident of casing

he was looking around the place searching for things

don't you know anything about the streets bro?
Nope, there's no evidence he was planning on taking anything. Your overactive imagination will not be admissible in court.

Forum List

Back