The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

where EXACTLY did he aim the shotgun in that photo?

at AA.

and is TM’s every move caught on video? No of course not. that’s why you are a liar as wells as an idiot. You cannot say TM never aimed his shotgun at AA unless you can see TM the entire time on the video.

fortunately we know you are a lying because we can see TM aiming his shotgun at AA right here. View attachment 450876
I know how important it is for you

just a few pages ago you finally broke down and admitted that he didn't aim the shotgun at Maude and then you tried to walk it back and claimed that he was aiming the shotgun at Maude's feet

I would have aimed the shotgun at his head and had slugs in it if I planned on murdering an innocent black jogger

How come Travis had lame old pellets in his shotgun aimed at mauds feet if he was out for blood?

Why would you post such a moronic video?? That idiot's premise is based on Arbery going on a 20 mile jog -- except Arbery lived only about a mile and a half away.

you really believe he lived at his mama house?

its ok, are you ok?

This was his listed address. You can't change it just because you find it inconvenient. It was 1.8 miles by by road and only 1 mile away if jogging straight to Satilla Shores...

arbery1-jpg.336100

You believe a tall athletic black man age 25 was living with his mother?

ahmaudvideos.jpg

he wasn't "jogging while black" he was robbing while black:auiqs.jpg:

What was he looking for in that house
And why would he Sprint out the door when he noticed the guy across the street on the phone with the cops?

Any innocent young jogger would have simply answered their questions or if he was afraid run between the houses for cover

running up on two men with guns and trying to punch them in the throat isn't the best way to deal with men who are confronting you

He was an experienced criminal with a record of theft on probation, he knew damn good well he wasn't supposed to be in that house, that's why he ran

:21:

Last edited:
just a few pages ago you finally broke down and admitted that he didn't aim the shotgun at Maude and then you tried to walk it back and claimed that he was aiming the shotgun at Maude's feet

You stupid lying racist. TM didn’t set out to kill AA. He set out to stop and detain AA at gunpoint. When he aimed the shotgun at any part of AA’s body it was intended to persuade his target to surrender and give up. AA refused to do so because he had the right to refuse to do so. It matters not at all as to AA’s reasoning to try to continue jogging while black when he decided at least to avoid physical contact with a man standing in his way aiming a shotgun at him.

929D463B-5895-493A-901F-FCA9F8B01517.jpeg

The video recording ceases to focus on TM as he raises the shotgun in the above scene. So you are a liar when you declare TM never aimed at AA’s head. You prove you are a pathetic racist liar every time you spout an absolute fact such as ‘never’ did TM aim his shotgun at AA’s upper body or head. YOU DO NOT KNOW IF HE DID OR DID NOT - YOU CANNOT KNOW IF HE DID OR NOT. We do know that he aimed the shotgun at TM showing intent to use it. That’s enough for the judge to deny bail to the three racist amigo vigilantes who ended up “shouldering a firearm’ abd murdering a man who was jogging while black. Your sympathy is with the murderers and we understand why.

He set out to stop and detain AA at gunpoint.
When he aimed the shotgun at any part of AA’s body
aiming a shotgun at him.
he raises the shotgun
you are a liar when you declare TM never aimed at AA’s head
TM aim his shotgun
YOU DO NOT KNOW IF HE DID OR DID NOT - YOU CANNOT KNOW IF HE DID OR NOT
We do know that he aimed the shotgun

That’s enough for the judge to deny bail
* the judge denied bail for other reasons totally unrelated to the shooting like them trying to erase naughty text messages...
:21: :auiqs.jpg:

* the judge denied bail for other reasons totally unrelated to the shooting like them trying to erase naughty text messages..

You are a liar. Even about that.
you know I think you're right... I've had somewhat of an epiphany in speaking to you and now I realize that when you don't witness a felony it should be illegal for you to try to imprison someone

Clearly Travis McMichael should get the death penalty for trying to illegally in prison an innocent jogger and then gunning him down in the street as he innocently jogged by

In fact the crime of illegal imprisonment is so severe that we should make it retroactive in all cases where someone tried to detain another person even though they had not witnessed a felony like what happened to poor mr. Arberry that fateful Georgia day

how many years in prison do you think is legitimate for these criminal actors who tried to imprison someone even though they had not witnessed a felony

how about this criminal who tried to imprison mr. Brown after not witnessing a felony... how many years in prison should he get for his evil racist crime against mr. Brown?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::badgrin::21:

Last edited:

Why would you post such a moronic video?? That idiot's premise is based on Arbery going on a 20 mile jog -- except Arbery lived only about a mile and a half away.

its ok, are you ok?

This was his listed address. You can't change it just because you find it inconvenient. It was 1.8 miles by by road and only 1 mile away if jogging straight to Satilla Shores...

arbery1-jpg.336100

View attachment 451034

And why would he Sprint out the door when he noticed the guy across the street on the phone with the cops?

Any innocent young jogger would have simply answered their questions or if he was afraid run between the houses for cover

running up on two men with guns and trying to punch them in the throat isn't the best way to deal with men who are confronting you

He was an experienced criminal with a record of theft on probation, he knew damn good well he wasn't supposed to be in that house, that's why he ran

Dumbfuck...

His mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, accepted that he was a young adult living at home, like so many of his contemporaries, taking a breather to chart how he’d one day support himself.

His jog was a mile long. It's quite revealing that you feel the need to lie about that.

Clearly Travis McMichael should get the death penalty for trying to illegally in prison an innocent jogger and then gunning him down in the street as he innocently jogged by

Yes for being stupid and trying as you say:

post 26436722
Travis who is now foolishly trying to cut off the criminals path of Escape

except AA was not a criminal when the fool with a shotgun attempted to cut off a jogger in a public street abd ended up shooting him to death.

Society cannot condone stupid behavior in public involving the use of a firearm against persons that do not have a firearm specifically when the unarmed person is wounded or killed due to such ignorance of the law and just plain lack of respect for human life.

That is specifically true when the armed person is white and the unarmed person is black.

Your desire to award TM with acquittal for stupid behavior with a firearm will condone it and lead to more violent needless death of black Americans because you are a racist - plain and simple.

post 26436722

except AA was not a criminal when the fool with a shotgun attempted to cut off a jogger in a public street abd ended up shooting him to death.

Society cannot condone stupid behavior in public involving the use of a firearm against persons that do not have a firearm specifically when the unarmed person is wounded or killed due to such ignorance of the law and just plain lack of respect for human life.

That is specifically true when the armed person is white and the unarmed person is black.

Your desire to award TM with acquittal for stupid behavior with a firearm will condone it and lead to more violent needless death of black Americans because you are a racist - plain and simple.
KingMORON already admitted Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery...

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists
Case closed.

tenor.gif

its ok, are you ok?

arbery1-jpg.336100

View attachment 451034

Dumbfuck...

His mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, accepted that he was a young adult living at home, like so many of his contemporaries, taking a breather to chart how he’d one day support himself.

His jog was a mile long. It's quite revealing that you feel the need to lie about that.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :21:

post 26436722

KingMORON already admitted Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery...

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists
Case closed.

tenor.gif
of course he believed that Travis was a "deadly threat"

Why else would he run directly at him from a distance longer than a football field sneak around a truck and then try to forcibly disarm him??
20210123_192606.png
maxresdefault.jpg

its ok, are you ok?

arbery1-jpg.336100

View attachment 451034

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

That really is all you can reply with since you have no proof to counter it.

:dance:

Which is why Arbery was within his legal right to to resort to self-defense to fight for his life.

Which is why killing Arbery was murder.

Which is why Travis will be on death row soon.

its ok, are you ok?

arbery1-jpg.336100

View attachment 451034

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you can't perform a citizens arrest on someone because of crimes they committed in the past for which they've already paid their dues. I know you're not American, are you from Russia where that's acceptable?
Which is why Arbery was within his legal right to to resort to self-defense to fight for his life.

how many years in prison should this man get for trying to imprison this individual who did not commit a felony in his presence?

is why Arbery was within his legal right to to resort to self-defense to fight for his life.

Which is why killing Arbery was murder
Just because Maude could claim fear of a deadly threat doesn't mean Travis was not allowed to defend himself from maudes suicide charge

If I was sneaking around a garage and a black man walked (or ran) toward me with a shotgun and asked me what I was doing there I'm not allowed to hit him in the head with a brick

if I took off running and the black man chased me I still would not be allowed to turn around and hit him in the head with a brick

I would only be allowed to resort to deadly force if I had no reasonable means of Escape and he had broken the law by aiming the gun at me while I was running away from him

If he tripped and fell and I turned around and started running directly at him it would be perfectly reasonable for him to shoot me

The McMichaels literally stopped chasing Maude and held their ground calling the police when he came back at them and ran a distance longer than a football field in order to facilitate a violent attack upon them

It's already confirmed the Travis never aimed a shotgun at Arberry

in fact if he had a shotgun shouldered and aimed directly at maude I bet he would have never tried to charge him

If Maude actually believed that Travis was a deadly threat he never would have charged him... the only reason he charged him is because he believed Travis wouldn't shoot him

* I do enjoy toying with dense characters that try to defend criminal Behavior and I can only assume that you're a privileged 12 year old white child who bought into the BLM propaganda because if you are an actual homeowner that had something to defend there's no way you could be dumb enough to think it's a crime to pursue a man while holding a shotgun who had been criminally trespassing in your neighborhood

its ok, are you ok?

arbery1-jpg.336100

View attachment 451034

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you can't perform a citizens arrest on someone because of crimes they committed in the past for which they've already paid their dues. I know you're not American, are you from Russia where that's acceptable?

how many years in prison should this man get for trying to imprison this individual who did not commit a felony in his presence?

Irrelevant. Has nothing to do with the McMichael case.

Forum List

Back