The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

is why Arbery was within his legal right to to resort to self-defense to fight for his life.

Which is why killing Arbery was murder
Just because Maude could claim fear of a deadly threat doesn't mean Travis was not allowed to defend himself from maudes suicide charge

If I was sneaking around a garage and a black man walked (or ran) toward me with a shotgun and asked me what I was doing there I'm not allowed to hit him in the head with a brick

if I took off running and the black man chased me I still would not be allowed to turn around and hit him in the head with a brick

I would only be allowed to resort to deadly force if I had no reasonable means of Escape and he had broken the law by aiming the gun at me while I was running away from him

If he tripped and fell and I turned around and started running directly at him it would be perfectly reasonable for him to shoot me

The McMichaels literally stopped chasing Maude and held their ground calling the police when he came back at them and ran a distance longer than a football field in order to facilitate a violent attack upon them

It's already confirmed the Travis never aimed a shotgun at Arberry

in fact if he had a shotgun shouldered and aimed directly at maude I bet he would have never tried to charge him

If Maude actually believed that Travis was a deadly threat he never would have charged him... the only reason he charged him is because he believed Travis wouldn't shoot him

* I do enjoy toying with dense characters that try to defend criminal Behavior and I can only assume that you're a privileged 12 year old white child who bought into the BLM propaganda because if you are an actual homeowner that had something to defend there's no way you could be dumb enough to think it's a crime to pursue a man while holding a shotgun who had been criminally trespassing in your neighborhood
Travis forfeited his legal right to self-defense. A few posts ago I linked the Georgia law that shows you can't provoke an attack and the use self-defense to kill someone.

If I was sneaking around a garage and a black man walked (or ran) toward me with a shotgun and asked me what I was doing there

You are a dumbass lying racist. If you were sneaking around a garage and a black man walked (or ran) toward you with a shotgun and asked you what you were doing you would be caught inside property you did not have a right to be inside.

That is not the case in the Arbery murder. AA was jogging on a public street when TM GM and Roddy chased him and shot him. He had a right to run by the racists himself and to be unimpeded on his path of travel.

Why are you so stupid bring up these bizarre Scenarios that have nothing to do with this case.

The McMichaels literally stopped chasing Maude

You are a liar - The third member of the racist arrest team continued chasing AA right up to the point where TM shot him. TM chased AA to the front of the truck to get ahead of him. When he got out in front he shot him.

Why would you post such a moronic video?? That idiot's premise is based on Arbery going on a 20 mile jog -- except Arbery lived only about a mile and a half away.

you really believe he lived at his mama house?

its ok, are you ok?

This was his listed address. You can't change it just because you find it inconvenient. It was 1.8 miles by by road and only 1 mile away if jogging straight to Satilla Shores...

arbery1-jpg.336100

You believe a tall athletic black man age 25 was living with his mother?

View attachment 451034
he wasn't "jogging while black" he was robbing while black:auiqs.jpg:

What was he looking for in that house
And why would he Sprint out the door when he noticed the guy across the street on the phone with the cops?

Any innocent young jogger would have simply answered their questions or if he was afraid run between the houses for cover

running up on two men with guns and trying to punch them in the throat isn't the best way to deal with men who are confronting you

He was an experienced criminal with a record of theft on probation, he knew damn good well he wasn't supposed to be in that house, that's why he ran

:21:

Dumbfuck...

His mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, accepted that he was a young adult living at home, like so many of his contemporaries, taking a breather to chart how he’d one day support himself.

His jog was a mile long. It's quite revealing that you feel the need to lie about that.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :21:

LOLOL

That really is all you can reply with since you have no proof to counter it.

:dance:

Dumbfuck, you can't perform a citizens arrest on someone because of crimes they committed in the past for which they've already paid their dues. I know you're not American, are you from Russia where that's acceptable?
of course he believed that Travis was a "deadly threat"
Which is why Arbery was within his legal right to to resort to self-defense to fight for his life.

Which is why killing Arbery was murder.

Which is why Travis will be on death row soon.
how many years in prison should this man get for trying to imprison this individual who did not commit a felony in his presence?

Irrelevant. Has nothing to do with the McMichael case.

Irrelevant, has nothing to do with the McMichaels' case.

why dont you want to talk about it?
:eusa_think::eusa_think:

Why would you post such a moronic video?? That idiot's premise is based on Arbery going on a 20 mile jog -- except Arbery lived only about a mile and a half away.

you really believe he lived at his mama house?

its ok, are you ok?

This was his listed address. You can't change it just because you find it inconvenient. It was 1.8 miles by by road and only 1 mile away if jogging straight to Satilla Shores...

arbery1-jpg.336100

You believe a tall athletic black man age 25 was living with his mother?

View attachment 451034
he wasn't "jogging while black" he was robbing while black:auiqs.jpg:

What was he looking for in that house
And why would he Sprint out the door when he noticed the guy across the street on the phone with the cops?

Any innocent young jogger would have simply answered their questions or if he was afraid run between the houses for cover

running up on two men with guns and trying to punch them in the throat isn't the best way to deal with men who are confronting you

He was an experienced criminal with a record of theft on probation, he knew damn good well he wasn't supposed to be in that house, that's why he ran

:21:

Dumbfuck...

His mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, accepted that he was a young adult living at home, like so many of his contemporaries, taking a breather to chart how he’d one day support himself.

His jog was a mile long. It's quite revealing that you feel the need to lie about that.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :21:

LOLOL

That really is all you can reply with since you have no proof to counter it.

:dance:

Dumbfuck, you can't perform a citizens arrest on someone because of crimes they committed in the past for which they've already paid their dues. I know you're not American, are you from Russia where that's acceptable?
of course he believed that Travis was a "deadly threat"
Which is why Arbery was within his legal right to to resort to self-defense to fight for his life.

Which is why killing Arbery was murder.

Which is why Travis will be on death row soon.
how many years in prison should this man get for trying to imprison this individual who did not commit a felony in his presence?

Irrelevant. Has nothing to do with the McMichael case.

Irrelevant, has nothing to do with the McMichaels' case.

:eusa_think::eusa_think:

If you wanna talk about it, start a thread about it. This thread is about Bryan and the McMichaels.

Why don’t you want ton talk about all your lies. Like the one about TM only moving three feet from this spot?

View attachment 451356

20210201_072757.jpg

* a criminal on probation is caught red-handed trespassing in a man's property the experienced criminal then attempts to violently carjack someone in an attempt to escape yet fails due to The Bravery and quick thinking of the victim, just a few minutes later he attacks these two Good Samaritan who are simply standing their ground calling 911 in a desperate attempt to identify the man who was terrorizing their neighborhood with repeated criminal intrusions into private residential property which is a felony by Georgia law

The media tried to suggest this was a innocent jogger running down the road just minding his own business... we now know the truth that he was a violent escaping felon on probation with a history of mental disturbances so severe even his own mother had to call the police on him. he also had a background of fighting the police and had recently been diagnosed as hearing voices

you worship at the feet of a criminal who had a long criminal history and on that very day had committed:

* trespass with intent to commit burglary (felony 1)

* attempted carjacking (felony 2)

* violent assault on a man who was standing his ground on the phone with 911 (felony 3)

Three strikes you're out Darwin Award

:clap::clap2:

Last edited:
just a few minutes later he attacks these two Good Samaritan who are simply standing their ground

You are a liar. TM did not stand his ground after AA shows he did not intend to attack. TM surprise attacked AA from a new position in front of the truck and ahead of AA where TM shot AA in the chest.

just a few minutes later he attacks these two Good Samaritan who are simply standing their ground

You are a liar. TM did not stand his ground after AA shows he did not intend to attack. TM surprise attacked AA from a new position in front of the truck and ahead of AA where TM shot AA in the chest.

And the third culprit on the racist arrest triple team was not standing his ground as Roddy Pursued AA with a truck used as a deadly weapon right up to the moment that TM shot AA in the chest as he came around the roadblock truck.

TM surprise attacked AA from a new position in front of the truck and ahead of AA where TM shot AA in the chest
why did maude change his direction of travel to assault Travis instead of just run straight ahead?

he had nothing but open road in front of him yet instead chose to turn to the left and attack Travis McMichael with such intensity that Travis was literally in the air being pushed backwards when the first shot was discharged

ATFNJX47G5E3BD3E5XQXJOXSWQ.jpeg

( in this photo you can literally see the escaping criminal choosing his surprise attack)

in this series of photos you can clearly see the criminal make a violent turn to the left in an attempt to engage a man who is standing his ground holding a shotgun that wasn't even aimed at the criminal
Screenshot_20210111-091538.png
Screenshot_20210111-091553.png
Screenshot_20210111-091603.png
Screenshot_20210111-091828.png
Screenshot_20210107-144152.png

in this series you can clearly see a trained military operator following the law to absolute perfection as he immediately drops his weapon the split-second the violent assault stops and continues to retreat from the violent Criminal Who was just assaulting him showing perfect Trigger Discipline and complete control over himself in a time of amazing stress
Screenshot_20201211-122238.png
download (44).jpeg
download (18).jpeg

And the third culprit on the racist arrest triple team was not standing his ground as Roddy Pursued AA with a truck used as a deadly weapon right up to the moment that TM shot AA in the chest as he came around the roadblock truck.
Despite the fact he had just suffered a violent assault Roddy Bryant continued to keep an eye on the escaping Criminal so he could relay his position to law enforcement

( in this photo you can literally see the escaping criminal choosing his surprise attack)

FFC3B48E-C2DA-4240-83B5-80489286F850.jpeg

When AA chose to flee after this frame and went to his right explain to the court how AA knew that TM would move to about six feet in front of the west facing truck in the middle of the westbound lane making IT so much easier for AA to attack TM than if TM ‘stood his ground’ and stayed in the eastbound lane where AA would have lost sight of TM.

How do you choose to attack a man when you chose to give up your visual contact with him and his feet are not glued to the pavement.

You have a big hole in your defense of the racist murderers.

* trespass with intent to commit burglary (felony 1)
Lie. There's no evidence of an intent to commit burglary

* attempted carjacking (felony 2)
Lie. Bryan struck him with his truck while attempting to cut off Arbery's escape.

* violent assault on a man who was standing his ground on the phone with 911 (felony 3)
Lie. Travis was neither standing his ground nor on the phone with 911.

So all you have are lies and of course, you already admitted Arbery was the one standing his ground because Travis posed a deadly threat to him as he approached the truck.

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists

You are tetched in the head - AA ran right past GM as GM was telling his moron racist son NO TRAVIS don’t attack and shoot AA
Gregory McMichaels was yelling
"Travis no"
because he likley thought Travis was going to grab the guy

Both MCMichaels should have stayed home and just called the cops because in this climate even if you're attacked by a violent criminal you might go to jail for defending yourself

No doubt this is why criminal activity has been so emboldened
brunswick-violent-crime-per-capita.png

View attachment 451409
When AA chose to flee after this frame and went to his right explain to the court how AA knew that TM would move to about six feet in front of the west facing truck in the middle of the westbound lane making IT so much easier for AA to attack TM than if TM ‘stood his ground’ and stayed in the eastbound lane where AA would have lost sight of TM.

How do you choose to attack a man when you chose to give up your visual contact with him and his feet are not glued to the pavement.

You have a big hole in your defense of the racist murderers.
maude was not forced to change course and attack

He had nothing but clear open road in front of him and a couple of fat middle-aged men around 3meters away on his left

ATFNJX47G5E3BD3E5XQXJOXSWQ.jpeg

20210130_111051.png

20210129_115432.png

. There's no evidence of an intent to commit burglary
Except for all the looking around and poking around? what was he looking for in there??
he kept searching the house
Lie. Bryan struck him with his truck while attempting to cut off Arbery's escape.
Maude's shirt fibers were found in the middle of the bed just behind the driver's door handle (no doubt deposited while maude was trying to carjack him) or was Ronnie Bryant doing the Tokyo Drift?:auiqs.jpg:
Lie. Travis was neither standing his ground nor on the phone with 911.

So all you have are lies and of course, you already admitted Arbery was the one standing his ground because Travis posed a deadly threat to him as he approached the truck
yeah maude was "standing his ground" except for all the running grabbing and punching

I'm going to have to give you a propaganda award
upload_2020-3-15_7-47-2.jpeg

If you wanna talk about it, start a thread about it

something WRONG?
Sadly, you're reading impaired. :(

I didn't say I don't want to talk about it. I said you should start a thread on that if you want to talk about it because it has nothing to do with this case.
No.....:206:you don't want to talk about it because your cowardly interpretation of the law designed to moisten the testicular sack of BLM advocates falls apart when it's put up against other scenarios as this is the acid test for any legal precedent

How many years in prison should this man get for trying to illegally imprisoned mr. Brown since he did not witness him commit a felony?

Forum List

Back