The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Actually Georgia law does not provide any means necessary to stop a threat

if you have reasonable means of Escape you're not allowed to use violence to attack someone just cuz you're afraid
Wrong, mentiroso...

§ 16-3-21

(a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other's imminent use of unlawful force; however, except as provided in Code Section 16-3-23, a person is justified in using force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

So yes, any force necessary to stop a "deadly threat" may be used, including deadly force.

And no, you don't have to try to escape such a "deadly threat," as Georgia is a stand your ground state, meaning someone facing a "deadly threat" has no duty to retreat.

Once again, you show how Arbery was within his legal right to try to disarm Travis. Your video explains if you're being threatened with death, you can engage in self-defense and even use lethal force against that deadly threat.

And as you yourself said -- Travis posed a deadly threat to Ahmaud Arbery.

This case will end very quickly and very badly for the MchMichaels.

giphy.gif

So if you chase somebody cuz they black it's okay for them to punch you in the throat cuz you got a gun?

( I like where this is going)

Skin color has nothing to do with it; while posing a deadly threat has everything to do with it. And as you yourself pointed out -- Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery. That legally allowed Arbery to take any measure necessary to stop the threat.

How come you don't quote exactly what I said for context?

if you have reasonable means of Escape you're not allowed to use violence to attack someone just cuz you're afraid

LOLOLOL

Imbecile, I shouldn't have to quote you to tell you what you said. You should already know what you said.

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists

EXACTLY, so Travis has a gun and has shouldered it to warn arberry that attack would result in him being shot

he was forced to warn arberry that he was willing to use the weapon thus convaying that he is armed and a deadly threat if assaulted

this is wildly different than THREATENING SOMEONE WITHOUT CAUSE as you drama queens suggest

If Maude was innocently jogging down the street minding his own business and two men came up and pointed guns at him they would be a deadly threat without just cause

If a little old lady is being surrounded by three giant muggers and she pulls out a gun so they run away you want to charge her with a crime that would send her to jail?

Arberrys threatening behavior opened the door for Travis to defend himself

Maybe you should stick to dramatic interpretations instead of direct quotes seems to suit your debate Style

You suggested the McMichaels were a deadly threat to maude so I said why would maude run directly at man who he knew was a deadly threat unless he was planning to attack them

Last edited:

Once again, you show how Arbery was within his legal right to try to disarm Travis. Your video explains if you're being threatened with death, you can engage in self-defense and even use lethal force against that deadly threat.

giphy.gif

So if you chase somebody cuz they black it's okay for them to punch you in the throat cuz you got a gun?

Skin color has nothing to do with it; while posing a deadly threat has everything to do with it. And as you yourself pointed out -- Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery. That legally allowed Arbery to take any measure necessary to stop the threat.

LOLOLOL

Imbecile, I shouldn't have to quote you to tell you what you said. You should already know what you said.

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists

EXACTLY, so Travis has a gun and has shouldered it to warn arberry that attack would result in him being shot

he was forced to warn arberry that he was willing to use the weapon thus convaying that he is armed and a deadly threat if assaulted

this is wildly different than THREATENING SOMEONE WITHOUT CAUSE as you drama queens suggest

If Maude was innocently jogging down the street minding his own business and two men came up and pointed guns at him they would be a deadly threat without just cause

If a little old lady is being surrounded by three giant muggers and she pulls out a gun so they run away you want to charge her with a crime that would send her to jail?

Maybe you should stick to dramatic interpretations instead of direct quotes seems to suit your debate Style

Posing as a "deadly threat" to Arbery, Travis forfeited his legal protect to claim self-defense...

§ 16-3-21

(b) A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he:

(1) Initially provokes the use of force against himself with the intent to use such force as an excuse to inflict bodily harm upon the assailant;

giphy.gif

LOLOLOL

Posing as a "deadly threat" to Arbery, Travis forfeited his legal protect to claim self-defense...

(b) A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he:
(1) Initially provokes the use of force against himself with the intent to use such force as an excuse to inflict bodily harm upon the assailant;

Maude provoked deadly force by attacking a man who was standing his ground with a gun

Perhaps you have a case if Travis had grabbed him throwing him to the ground and shoved the gun in his face while screaming I'm going to kill you n*gger

if you're standing your ground holding a gun while someone runs directly at you completely ignoring your verbal warning you should have a reasonable belief that they intended to you great bodily harm

it's very clearly explained in this video

Wrong, mentiroso...

(a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other's imminent use of unlawful force; however, except as provided in Code Section 16-3-23, a person is justified in using force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

So yes, any force necessary to stop a "deadly threat" may be used, including deadly force.

And no, you don't have to try to escape such a "deadly threat," as Georgia is a stand your ground state, meaning someone facing a "deadly threat" has no duty to retreat.
So if I see a black man across the street holding a gun I'm allowed to sneak up behind him and hit him in the head with a brick if im fraid?

giphy.gif

LOLOLOL

Maude provoked deadly force by attacking a man who was standing his ground with a gun

Perhaps you have a case if Travis had grabbed him throwing him to the ground and shoved the gun in his face while screaming I'm going to kill you n*gger

if you're standing your ground holding a gun while someone runs directly at you completely ignoring your verbal warning you should have a reasonable belief that they intended to you great bodily harm

Nope, YOU already said Travis posed a "deadly threat" to Arbery which provoked Arbery to fight in self-defense.

Travis is gonna fry. You said so yourself even if you don't understand what you say.

giphy.gif

Wrong, mentiroso...

So if I see a black man across the street holding a gun I'm allowed to sneak up behind him and hit him in the head with a brick if im fraid?
Why does such a person's skin color matter?

giphy.gif

LOLOLOL

Nope, YOU already said Travis posed a "deadly threat" to Arbery which provoked Arbery to fight in self-defense.

Travis is gonna fry. You said so yourself even if you don't understand what you say.

giphy.gif

Why would Maude run directly at a man who was a "deadly threat" to him?

Wrong, mentiroso...

can't see the forest because of the trees?

Maybe you haven't noticed that there's a bunch of social justice freaks squealing about racial motivations in shootings so when a black mentally retarded Street criminal sees a white man with a gun he is predisposed to believe that the white man is planning to murder him because he black

inciting racial fear causes these things to escalate

under your interpretation of the law i can ATTACK anyone with a weapon because im fraid

giphy.gif

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

Why would Maude run directly at a man who was a "deadly threat" to him?

To fight him in self-defense, just as Georgia law allows.

Wrong, mentiroso...

can't see the forest because of the trees?

Maybe you haven't noticed that there's a bunch of social justice freaks squealing about racial motivations in shootings so when a black mentally retarded Street criminal sees a white man with a gun he is predisposed to believe that the white man is planning to murder him because he black

inciting racial fear causes these things to escalate

under your interpretation of the law i can ATTACK anyone with a weapon because im fraid
:cuckoo:

Your delusions are noted and unfortunately for you, the McMichaels and Bryan, are inadmissible in a court of law.

They chased him BECAUSE he was black
*They chased him because he was the black guy wanted for the criminal activity... they've seen black men jogging before and didn't shoot any of them you know
Believed is not a reason to murder someone
*of course it isn't but when someone runs up grabs your gun and starts punching you in the face you have every reason in the world to shoot them
getting away
* actually he wasn't "getting away" he was running directly at them
running away
* actually the exact opposite of "running away" he was running directly at them

they stopped chasing him and stood their ground while calling 911...he then ran DIRECTLY AT MEN STANDING THEIR GROUND WITH GUNS and attacked one of themView attachment 450700
There is nothing, absolutely nothing in your response that is honest or even remotely in agreement with commonly known facts.

You are a liar.

where EXACTLY did he aim the shotgun in that photo?

at AA.

and is TM’s every move caught on video? No of course not. that’s why you are a liar as wells as an idiot. You cannot say TM never aimed his shotgun at AA unless you can see TM the entire time on the video.

fortunately we know you are a lying because we can see TM aiming his shotgun at AA right here.
0844B02C-68CF-4F39-B44C-4846C6A137CF.jpeg

Why would you post such a moronic video?? That idiot's premise is based on Arbery going on a 20 mile jog -- except Arbery lived only about a mile and a half away.

you really believe he lived at his mama house?

its ok, are you ok?

This was his listed address. You can't change it just because you find it inconvenient. It was 1.8 miles by by road and only 1 mile away if jogging straight to Satilla Shores...

arbery1-jpg.336100

Forum List

Back