The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

How far to the west did TM have to run to be so far across the centerline in the image you posted from his original position watching AA and the co-conspirator approach from the east?
View attachment 438058
26267794 reply to 26267250
When the first shot is heard, Travis had already been knocked a couple of feet to the left of that position by the attacker.

Are you going to tell us how far TM ran to the west and then north to be out in front of AA to the point that AA was able as you claim to knock him back?

DId AA grab the gun before it went off wounding him in the chest or did TM shoot him when AA squared up as he told the police?
Travis McMichael was a grand total of three or four feet from his original position when he got out of the car

You can clearly see and hear the shotgun blast go off AFTER arberry closed and travis was moving backward in excruciating detail at exactly 12 minutes 45 seconds in this video

if he wanted to evade Travis he wouldn't run up and Juke around his truck

here's the photo of a street view directly to the left of arberries position just prior to the shooting... ( he had plenty of places to go)

View attachment 438087

Well, this certainly destroys a point you made earlier.

You said that houses along that street are located on "acres and acres of property". In this photo, two houses are clearly separated by mere feet, and at the extreme left you can see what could easily be the side of another house.

You're all over the map. Your mental flailing is comical, but it also demonstrates how much bullshit you've been making up about all of this...

After all this became public. I read the information. Watched the videos. And came up with a scenario I believe is probably true. It fits my read.

The only Burglary Report for the neighborhood was Travis reporting a weapon stolen from his truck three or four months before the shooting.

Now I think that Daddy and Junior decided Arbury stole the gun. And the idea that he would run by every day or two was just infuriating. It festered inside them. The hatred they felt was compounded by the idea Arbury was just laughing at them. It made them feel powerless. Weak. And they decided they were gonna catch him and force him to answer questions. They might even find he had the gun on him.

This is why they used the epitaph to describe Arbury. This is why they set off in pursuit. It was painfully obvious that Arbury couldn’t be carrying anything from the Construction site. Other than a handful of nails everything else was just too big.

Arbury was in effect taunting them to their way of thinking. And By God they were not going to endure that any longer. They did not set out to kill him. But the moment they armed up and set off they were the criminals. And their crime spree resulted in a man dead.

The McMichaels felt certain the Gun would be located when the cops investigated.

Again. This is the scenario that made the most sense to me. It fits what we know about them. And it fits the actions they took. The reason they believed Arbury was armed was because they believed he had stolen the gun.

But these beliefs do not justify the action they took. Even if their belief was true. It was still criminal for them to set off in pursuit. They had no evidence. No first hand knowledge that he had committed a crime at the time they set off in pursuit. Their suspicion that he took the gun is not reasonable for the pursuit. It was months before. And they needed more proof than it must be him.

I honestly believe they have perhaps one chance in twenty to avoid prison. They might get lawyers who are much better than the ones I’ve seen so far. The odds for them going to prison are very very high.
That is the exact scenario I came up with. They wanted to catch Arbery (McMichaels had previously arrested him so they knew him). They wanted to beat the shit out of him first before handing him over to LE. But thngs didnt work out quite like that and Arbery attacked Travis while Travis had a gun. Travis didnt expect that. Didn't expect to have to pull the trigger. That's why he cursed him after he was dead, calling him a "fucking n1gger." It's the only scenario that makes sense.

. Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no legal authority to pursue and detain/arrest.
Can you show the USMB forum, any sort of evidence that either Travis McMichael or his father Gregory McMichael attempted to illegally detain/arrest Mr. Arbery?

If so, please share it with us.

Why did they chase him?
He was a felon caught on tape casing a house under construction so the cops wanted him-----and they were being good citizens and trying to stop the felon from fleeing the scene of the crime as the cops arrived.

ALL of this per the evidence.
You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. It was absolutely nothing like that. Arbery had been in that house many times. And so had a bunch of other people in the neighborhood. Arbery stole nothing from the house. What sense does it make to take off after someone who walked into a house under construction and confront him with guns after you've called the police? None.
THE THIEF was casing the house that was under construction ( trespassed) looking for items that he could steal later and that would need his car parked nearby-----------which btw is a common tactic of thieves who steal from construction sites. They are looking for tools or new home items left in the home being built--------once they find something which is usually heavy---they have to bring their car/truck in later so arbery wouldn't have been carrying out anything in the middle of the day without his car nearby to load up...he would have had to return later that night if he found what he wanted to steal. Pretending to jog in a neighborhood that wasn't even his, allowed him to more easily sneak up on a house quicker and more quietly with less chance of being noticed--a game he played often before but he got caught this time.

Normal people don't trespass and go into a home without the owners permission--------and I think we all know that ahbery had no permission.
Arbery has been in the house numerous times before. So had a bunch of people in the neighborhood. There wasn't anything to steal. Otherwise Arbery would have stolen it earlier.
Plenty of "normal" people went into the house while it was under construction. That's actually pretty common.

Why not fire up the F150 and get the hell out of there.
Why would TM still be under assault when AA ran on grass to avoid confrontation with him? 26267481reply to 26266937
If a violent armed criminal was assaulting you from the rear of a vehicle the smartest place to move is the front

If that were the situation in this case and TM wanted to avoid a possible armed or physical confrontation from a black male who was running on a public road heading west directly toward him:

The first question is why didn’t TM tell old pops to get down , we are under attack and he may have a 50 caliber machine gun in those shorts with big cargo pockets. I’m driving both us outta here to safety because he’s not gonna talk he is coming to kill us.

After seven minutes of chasing AA, That’s TM’s best move for his and his fathers Considering AA has not shown any sign of possessing a weapon - other of course being a black male RUNNING is a deadly weapon by default in that county.
The M's called the cops--they were only trying to delay the thief long enough for the cops who were in route to arrest him. The thief realized that the gig was up and that the cops were called and with his criminal record knew he would be going back to prison...........so he attacked.

Most people even thiefs don't attacked men trying to delay them, but Arbery had a record of attacking those who tried to stopped him.

Nothing the McMichaels did was wrong or illegal--they were only trying to stop a thief and yet so many idiots want to make them the bad guys for stopping crime. It's a weird twisted world.
Who gets sent to prison for walking into a house under construction? Arbery hadn't stolen anything. Ergo he was no thief.

Coast-Guard-Station-Brunswick-award-3200.jpg

If a violent armed criminal was assaulting you from the rear of a vehicle the smartest place to move is the front

And, as we know, that's not what happened in the Arbery case...

Had Travis stayed on the driver side and the criminal open fired from the rear of the vehicle he would have had no cover and been killed leaving his elderly cancer surviving father to take the next Bullet From the attacking Criminal...

But there was no armed charging criminal...

Travis heroically moved to a superior firing position where he could protect his father and use a tactic called slicing the pie to take out the threat from the charging crook

Greg McMichael was in the bed of the truck. Travis was a coward who cared only about his own safety.

There was no reason to believe that Arbery was armed and, in fact, if these "trained law enforcement professionals" had any fucking sense, they'd have known that.

Why?

People who burglarize rarely, if ever, arm themselves. Why? Because they know if they're armed and they get caught, they get charged with armed robbery. In Georgia, the minimum sentence for armed robbery is 10 years in jail. If the thief is unarmed and gets caught, the charge is burglary, which has a maximum sentence of five years in Georgia.

Then again, neither Pudge #1 nor Pudge #2 were truly "professional" at being anything but a pair of monumental fuck-ups...

Why not fire up the F150 and get the hell out of there.
Why would TM still be under assault when AA ran on grass to avoid confrontation with him? 26267481reply to 26266937

If that were the situation in this case and TM wanted to avoid a possible armed or physical confrontation from a black male who was running on a public road heading west directly toward him:

The first question is why didn’t TM tell old pops to get down , we are under attack and he may have a 50 caliber machine gun in those shorts with big cargo pockets. I’m driving both us outta here to safety because he’s not gonna talk he is coming to kill us.

After seven minutes of chasing AA, That’s TM’s best move for his and his fathers Considering AA has not shown any sign of possessing a weapon - other of course being a black male RUNNING is a deadly weapon by default in that county.
The M's called the cops--they were only trying to delay the thief long enough for the cops who were in route to arrest him. The thief realized that the gig was up and that the cops were called and with his criminal record knew he would be going back to prison...........so he attacked.

Most people even thiefs don't attacked men trying to delay them, but Arbery had a record of attacking those who tried to stopped him.

Nothing the McMichaels did was wrong or illegal--they were only trying to stop a thief and yet so many idiots want to make them the bad guys for stopping crime. It's a weird twisted world.
Who gets sent to prison for walking into a house under construction?
People who are on probation for being a thief, such as Ahmaud Arbery.

Why the fuck do you think he was so desperate to get the hell out of Dodge before the cops showed up?

How the hell would he explain that shit to his probation officer?

THINK!

Last edited:
You posted a diploma from a five day school. The Boarding Officer COI is five weeks long...
View attachment 438109

And?

He was not a trained law enforcement professional. We know that because no trained law enforcement professional, who is trained in MARITIME law, would do the asinine things that McMichael did the day he chose to murder an unarmed man.

You posted a photo of three people in Coast Guard uniforms. Who are they?

And that would be who, exactly?
Do you have one of those swabbie?

Do you have one of these, swabbie?

View attachment 438115

No, I'm sad to say that I have nothing awarded to me by the Gulf Region Fisheries Training Center.

Who are the three guys in the photo?
So then unlike Travis McMichaels, you have never been a Boarding Officer, Mr. Jelly Belly.

You were just a swabbie.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 438115

No, I'm sad to say that I have nothing awarded to me by the Gulf Region Fisheries Training Center.

So then unlike Travis McMichaels, you have never been a Boarding Officer, Mr. Jelly Belly.

You were just a swabbie.

I never claimed to be a boarding officer, dipshit. I was a boarding team member, as was McMichael. Neither he nor I were of a high enough paygrade to be in a supervisory role for a boarding team. That certificate you posted is from a course of instruction that was five days long. No school, for a position of such importance, is only five days long. But you're a coward who has never served his country, so you wouldn't know that.

Who are the three guys in the photo? Or do you just get off on posting pictures of men in uniform?

Last edited:
TM shouldered and aimed his shotgun at AA: 26269593 reply to 26268003
in this video

Has TM shouldered his weapon and aimed it at AA while ordering him to stop and get on the ground as seen in the image you posted:

F07D9C6F-4D51-4890-B556-FD561149FFAF.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 438115

You were just a swabbie.

I never claimed to be a boarding officer, dipshit. I was a boarding team member, as was McMichael. Neither he nor I were of a high enough paygrade to be in a supervisory role for a boarding team. That certificate you posted is from a course of instruction that was five days long. No school, for a position of such importance, is only five days long. But you're a coward who has never served his country, so you wouldn't know that.
The transcript say it was a month, not 5 days, swabbie.

3 semester hours of Criminal Evidence and Procedure

3 semester hours of Criminal Investigation

2 semester hours of Law Enforcement Practicum.

How many semester hours did you complete, swabbie?

. Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no legal authority to pursue and detain/arrest.
Can you show the USMB forum, any sort of evidence that either Travis McMichael or his father Gregory McMichael attempted to illegally detain/arrest Mr. Arbery?

If so, please share it with us.

Why did they chase him?
He was a felon caught on tape casing a house under construction so the cops wanted him-----and they were being good citizens and trying to stop the felon from fleeing the scene of the crime as the cops arrived.

ALL of this per the evidence.

Except that Citizens are prohibited by law from doing that exact thing. They must see a crime. First hand knowledge. In their presence. At that time. The McMichaels saw none of it. And this committed felonies simply trying to detain Arbury in violation of the law.
You and others have made that point about a dozen times here. and it's absolutely true and simply a matter of fact. Yet these dullards somehow think repeating the argument makes it persuasive. How do you explain that?
Do you really want to make it illegal for a former Navy SEAL to pursue some alcoholic vagrant who he sees stumble out of the back of his neighbor's house at 4 in the morning covered in blood and panic when he realizes he's been noticed?

do you really want to make what the people did to notorious serial killer Richard Ramirez an illegal act?

They chased detained and then beat a man they had not seen commit a felony

You don't want them to go to jail do you?

I got $20 that says you don't dress yourself.

Someone who's as stupid and ignorant as you surely needs to be dressed, spoon-fed, etc.

The similarities between this case and the Ramirez case are virtually non-existent. Ramirez was recognized by his picture which was released by a law enforcement agency, when they officially declared him "wanted". No law enforcement agency released Arbury's photo or declared him wanted.

You fail.

Again.
So you're saying the cops wouldn't have stopped arberry if they saw him sprinting out of the front door of mr. English's house after they received all those reports and likely photographs of him?

Sure they would've. They're sworn law enforcement officers. That's their fucking job.

Travis McMichael, who is not a sworn law enforcement officer, didn't see Arbury exiting English's house.

There's a profound difference between the two. You just ignorantly refuse to acknowledge it...
so The police were looking for arbery?

like I said he was a wanted man

Arbery was wanted for the trespassing and burglary

You stupid fuck.

A person is "wanted" when a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Period.

There was no such warrant issued for Ahmaud Arbury...
the police were actively looking for him that means he was wanted by the police

he was a criminal from a criminal family who got caught

he knew he was guilty that's why he sprinted out the front door

No, they weren't. If they were, he'd have been arrested. There would have been a warrant issued for his arrest. He wasn't a hard guy to find. They knew where he lived. If Arbury was "wanted" (in the legal, non-redneck sense of the word), they would've arrested him long before Travis McMichael decided to murder him...
Richard Ramirez was wanted before they identified him just like arbery was wanted before they identified him

if he had dropped his ID on video the cops would have got it and went straight to his home and arrested him for Criminal Trespass with the intent to commit burglary because back then Larry English was wanting to press charges

So yes the police were looking for the suspect in a string of burglaries and trespasses whom they had photos and descriptions of so he was in fact wanted just yet to be identified

Wanted by whom? The police had one burglary report. And that means someone said hey this is missing. It must be stolen. Not I seen someone. I think he must have stolen something. An official report in other words.

TM shouldered and aimed his shotgun at AA: 26269593 reply to 26268003
in this video

Has TM shouldered his weapon and aimed it at AA while ordering him to stop and get on the ground as seen in the image you posted:

View attachment 438141
Liar.

That obviously altered image does not show TJM aiming anything at AMA. Unless you are talking about an ant on the ground.

Don't get me wrong, I hate fire ants, so I guess that makes me not PC enough for you LWNJ control freak moonbat types. You weirdo idiots probably stock your fleshlights with fire ants and glue them to your gerbils.

Can you cite the Georgia law that says it is illegal to point a shotgun at the ground?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back