download (79).jpeg
download (80).jpeg
download (87).jpeg

Screenshot_20210101-144215.png

here's what a gun looks like when it's aimed at you

download (2) (3).jpeg
download (71).jpeg

I understand how you can get the two mixed up

U.S. Coast Guard demonstrates rescue efforts as boating season takes off - News - The Florida Times-Union - Jacksonville, FL

According to the Coast Guard, 58 people died in 2013 and 50 people died in 2012.

If not for the fast action of McMichael and other members of the Coast Guard on Aug. 28, 2014, more people could have died.

The wind and rain made it almost impossible to see more than 100 feet in any direction. And there were two people in the water.

An elderly couple’s boat had lost power to its navigational equipment and crashed into the south jetty near Mayport Naval Station about 10 p.m. last August, McMichael said.

A relatively boring night at U.S. Coast Guard Sector Jacksonville suddenly turned into a dash for rescue.

“By the time we got out there, it was completely destroyed,” he said of the boat.

McMichael, a Brunswick, Ga., native with eight years under his belt in the Coast Guard, couldn’t spot the couple in the water. Tension built among the crew as a spotlight swept the rolling sea.

The 45-foot rescue boat made it to the south end of the jetty where the crew spotted the couple in the water and tossed them a line.

“If they hadn’t had on their life jackets, they wouldn’t have made it,” he said.[/color]

TJM: I save people's lives, nigga.

AMA: I teach teenage kids how to get arrested at Walmart and hate cracker hillbillies.

Super. He did his fucking job.

How you think that means he didn't intentionally kill someone is a mystery.
The video proves that he acted in self defense.

Arbery attacked him and tried to steal his shotgun while he was fleeing the scene of a crime. And while very minor, the trespass would have been a violation of his probation nonetheless.

And if he got busted by the cops, the crime could have put him in jail because committing any crimes while on probation, no matter how minor, is a violation of probation.

Attacking Travis and trying to steal his shotgun was technically attempted robbery. A violent felony.

He should have just stopped rather than escalate it.

He probably would have only did 30 days, if even that. 90 days max if they were real assholes.

Instead, he's fucking dead.

Fucking Darwin awards suck. :(

What's the color of the sky in your world?
It varies. Right now it is mostly light grey with a hint of darker blueish bands, but in a couple of hours it will be black. The sunrise tomorrow morning may be more colorful.

Not at all surprising.

I hope they bring back public hangings for Travis.
That's because you're a jealous sociopathic moron.

No, it's because I believe such a punishment is appropriate for someone who arms himself, chases down someone who's running down the road (without cause), and then gets out of his truck and kills someone. He is a despicable piece of shit...
The video has been posted.

Where in the video do you see Travis McMichael "chasing" Ahmaud Arbery?

That's right, you don't see that.

The video proves conclusively that Travis McMichael only shot after he was attacked.

Now, you can argue that you think Travis was a racist honkey cracker redneck good-ol'-boy incestuous inbred Hills Have Eyes radioactive white motherfucking mutant, and you may argue that the 2nd amendment should be repealed because your retarded mind has been brainwashed it to thinking it's wayciss...

But none of that changes the facts. They are clear for you to see in the video.

Last edited:

And that would be who, exactly?
Do you have one of those swabbie?

Do you have one of these, swabbie?

View attachment 438115

No, I'm sad to say that I have nothing awarded to me by the Gulf Region Fisheries Training Center.

Who are the three guys in the photo?
So then unlike Travis McMichaels, you have never been a Boarding Officer, Mr. Jelly Belly.

You were just a swabbie.

:rolleyes:

I never claimed to be a boarding officer, dipshit. I was a boarding team member, as was McMichael. Neither he nor I were of a high enough paygrade to be in a supervisory role for a boarding team. That certificate you posted is from a course of instruction that was five days long. No school, for a position of such importance, is only five days long. But you're a coward who has never served his country, so you wouldn't know that.
The transcript say it was a month, not 5 days, swabbie.

3 semester hours of Criminal Evidence and Procedure

3 semester hours of Criminal Investigation

2 semester hours of Law Enforcement Practicum.

How many semester hours did you complete, swabbie?

The certificate you posted clearly shows five days.

As for how many training hours I have (semester hours is nothing more than when credits for a military COI are assigned to a civilian institution) ?
Back in the fucking paleolithic era... :rolleyes:

Arbery was a mentally retarded Street criminal so he wasn't that good at his game and got recognized by The Neighbors as the man wanted for the string of burglaries and trespasses in the neighborhood
... and totally by coincidence, the crime wave in the neighborhood ended when Arbery ended.
nothing stops a crime spree like the public death of a criminal,,,,

Arbery was a mentally retarded Street criminal so he wasn't that good at his game and got recognized by The Neighbors as the man wanted for the string of burglaries and trespasses in the neighborhood
... and totally by coincidence, the crime wave in the neighborhood ended when Arbery ended.
nothing stops a crime spree like the public death of a criminal,,,,
Damn, I'm so glad I survived my criminal phase when I was a teenager. A lot of people would have been totally justified to shoot me. But only two people shot me. And neither of them were justified. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well maybe one of them I deserved.

Last edited:
TM and GM thinking it was appropriate to block AA’s path of travel, shoulder a firearm in order to get AA to stop,
26275321 reply to 26272917

that's the high ready position you can tell by where his elbow is

I know that the shotgun in this image is sufficiently aimed at AA to convince a judge to keep two morons with guns in jail without bail.

The judge who denied your hero morons with guns bail had his reasons including knowledge that TM shouldered his weapon in order to get AA to stop.

The judge can keep your morons with guns in jail without bail. That’s all I need to know about a shotgun being shouldered.

Friday, Nov 13, 2020 at 1:20 PM
By Christian Boone, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Greg and Travis McMichael denied bond in Ahmaud Arbery case

Walmsley said the footage shows the McMichaels pose a threat to the community. They had no way of knowing if Arbery was responsible for the burglaries they suspected him of, the judge concluded.

“And that somehow resulted in individuals thinking it was appropriate to block that individual’s path of travel, shoulder a firearm in order to get him to stop,” Walmsley said. “There is a significant danger to all of those actions. Individuals who do that need to be aware of the fact they can end up exactly where (the McMichaels) are now.”
9BECA0F3-FDFA-4312-B79C-09907A5778EE.jpeg

Last edited:
reply to 26269825
That obviously altered image does not show TJM aiming anything at AMA.

you don’t think KingGUERRILLA would post an altered image do you?

It’s aimed at AA sufficiently for a judge on the case.

I know that the shotgun in this image is sufficiently aimed at AA to convince a judge to keep two morons with guns in jail without bail.

The judge who denied your hero morons with guns bail had his reasons including knowledge that TM shouldered his weapon in order to get AA to stop.

The judge can keep your morons with guns in jail without bail. That’s all I need to know about a shotgun being shouldered.

Walmsley said the footage shows the McMichaels pose a threat to the community. They had no way of knowing if Arbery was responsible for the burglaries they suspected him of, the judge concluded.

“And that somehow resulted in individuals thinking it was appropriate to block that individual’s path of travel, shoulder a firearm in order to get him to stop,” Walmsley said. “There is a significant danger to all of those actions. Individuals who do that need to be aware of the fact they can end up exactly where (the McMichaels) are now.”

One who matters

The overall chase was seven minutes. The video captures only a couple of minutes when the second truck was chasing and TM’s truck was blocking.

The judge who denied bail could care less what part of the chase the McMichaels were seen on video. It was a two truck chase block and shoot.

Walmsley said the footage shows the McMichaels pose a threat to the community. They had no way of knowing if Arbery was responsible for the burglaries they suspected him of, the judge concluded.​

“And that somehow resulted in individuals thinking it was appropriate to block that individual’s path of travel, shoulder a firearm in order to get him to stop,” Walmsley said. “There is a significant danger to all of those actions. Individuals who do that need to be aware of the fact they can end up exactly where (the McMichaels) are now.”​

U.S. Coast Guard demonstrates rescue efforts as boating season takes off - News - The Florida Times-Union - Jacksonville, FL

According to the Coast Guard, 58 people died in 2013 and 50 people died in 2012.

If not for the fast action of McMichael and other members of the Coast Guard on Aug. 28, 2014, more people could have died.

The wind and rain made it almost impossible to see more than 100 feet in any direction. And there were two people in the water.

An elderly couple’s boat had lost power to its navigational equipment and crashed into the south jetty near Mayport Naval Station about 10 p.m. last August, McMichael said.

A relatively boring night at U.S. Coast Guard Sector Jacksonville suddenly turned into a dash for rescue.

“By the time we got out there, it was completely destroyed,” he said of the boat.

McMichael, a Brunswick, Ga., native with eight years under his belt in the Coast Guard, couldn’t spot the couple in the water. Tension built among the crew as a spotlight swept the rolling sea.

The 45-foot rescue boat made it to the south end of the jetty where the crew spotted the couple in the water and tossed them a line.

“If they hadn’t had on their life jackets, they wouldn’t have made it,” he said.[/color]

AMA: I teach teenage kids how to get arrested at Walmart and hate cracker hillbillies.

Arbery attacked him and tried to steal his shotgun while he was fleeing the scene of a crime. And while very minor, the trespass would have been a violation of his probation nonetheless.

And if he got busted by the cops, the crime could have put him in jail because committing any crimes while on probation, no matter how minor, is a violation of probation.

Attacking Travis and trying to steal his shotgun was technically attempted robbery. A violent felony.

He probably would have only did 30 days, if even that. 90 days max if they were real assholes.

It varies. Right now it is mostly light grey with a hint of darker blueish bands, but in a couple of hours it will be black. The sunrise tomorrow morning may be more colorful.

Not at all surprising.

No, it's because I believe such a punishment is appropriate for someone who arms himself, chases down someone who's running down the road (without cause), and then gets out of his truck and kills someone. He is a despicable piece of shit...

Are you suggesting that Travis and Greg McMichael didn't pursue Arbery?

Not at all surprising.

I've seen no evidence that the McMichaels pursued Arbery. "Pursue" is a loaded word that suggests that they were trying to physically capture, kill or beat him up or something. The fake news media reports and false social media narratives notwithstanding, there is no evidence that that's what they were trying to do.

Sure they followed him around, non-violently requested that Arbery stop and talk to them, called the police on him, and tried to make sure they didn't the let criminal out of their sight. But they did not hound him with any sort criminal intent.

Sure, Travis shot Arbery, but the video proves that Arbery physically attacked Travis first. Arbery was the aggressor who caused the physical altercation. The shooting was a clear case of self defense.

Arbery pursued Travis and attacked him. He tried to steal Travis' shotgun. What do you think he was going to do with that shotgun if he got it?

Via leaving Travis no other options than to kill or be killed, Arbery earned his 2020 Darwin award nomination.

Forest Gump should have just stopped or kept on running rather than escalate the situation into an attempted violent robbery of a firearm. Sure it was broad daylight, so the cops probably would have caught up with him and arrested him due to the cavalry of witnesses no matter how fast he could run away from the scene of he crime this time. But it was a very minor offense and his probation officer, at the worst, may have decided to put him in jail for a few weeks for the probation violation, but his mother wouldn't be grieving right now. Maybe a little bit worried, but not grieving the death of her son.

Last edited:
Jesse Evans: (52:44) He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?
Richard Dial: (52:49) Well that’s correct,

26276935 reply to 26276814

Travis shot Arbery, but the video proves that Arbery physically attacked Travis first.

No. you are a liar. AA was shot in the lower chest when the truck was blocking the ability to see AA and to see TM when the first shot was fired.

You are a liar because you say the first shot went off here
F160667F-AFFA-4955-8CD5-E736353D7D6F.jpeg

and it is clear and irrefutable that AA and most of TM are unseen, yet you lie after lie that you see AA PHYSICALLY attack TM before being shot in the lower chest.

And your lie is also refuted by the GBI investigator on the case under oath:

Jesse Evans: (52:08) And is there video evidence that you saw that tends to corroborate based on your observation that that is an accurate statement that the chest wounds was, or least one of the chest wounds, was the first shot that was fired at the deceased victim Mr. Arbery?​
Richard Dial: (52:25) Yes, sir, there is.​

Jesse Evans: (52:26) Can you articulate for the court how that is that you’re able to see that?​
Ahmaud Arbery Trial Transcript: June 4 Preliminary Hearings - Rev
Richard Dial: (52:29) After the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.​

Jesse Evans: (52:44) He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?​
Richard Dial: (52:49) Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.​
Why do you lie that you can see what cannot be seen in the video and why do you reject the testimony in court that the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot?

The overall chase was seven minutes. The video captures only a couple of minutes when the second truck was chasing and TM’s truck was blocking.

The judge who denied bail could care less what part of the chase the McMichaels were seen on video. It was a two truck chase block and shoot.

Walmsley said the footage shows the McMichaels pose a threat to the community. They had no way of knowing if Arbery was responsible for the burglaries they suspected him of, the judge concluded.​

“And that somehow resulted in individuals thinking it was appropriate to block that individual’s path of travel, shoulder a firearm in order to get him to stop,” Walmsley said. “There is a significant danger to all of those actions. Individuals who do that need to be aware of the fact they can end up exactly where (the McMichaels) are now.”​
I'm well aware that judge Walmsley is an idiot caving in to the demands of anti-white racist bigoted terrorists.

The McMichaels are political prisoners.

TM and GM thinking it was appropriate to block AA’s path of travel, shoulder a firearm in order to get AA to stop,
26275321 reply to 26272917

that's the high ready position you can tell by where his elbow is

“And that somehow resulted in individuals thinking it was appropriate to block that individual’s path of travel, shoulder a firearm in order to get him to stop,” Walmsley said. “There is a significant danger to all of those actions. Individuals who do that need to be aware of the fact they can end up exactly where (the McMichaels) are now.”View attachment 438438

I've refer to the McMichaels and especially Roddy as complete MORONS multiple times

everyone following the case knows that they were denied bail because they did a bunch of stupid things in custody like trying to delete naughty text messages and songs with naughty words from Facebook

it's got nothing to do with the actual mechanics of the shooting

this photo was taken after Travis and Gregory McMichael had been chasing a criminal suspect and lost him thus halting their movement... when it became apparent that the same suspect they've been chasing was now charging directly at them Travis McMichael shouldered a shotgun loaded with pellets as a warning to the suspect to stop his charge.... a perfectly reasonable Act

At no time throughout the entire pursuit did Travis McMichael do something so foolish as to point a gun at someone who is not a directed immediate threat to himself or his father because he was a trained professional and knew better
Screenshot_20210103-145635.png

they even have an eye witness on the scene who said Travis never pointed his shotgun at Arberry

The extreme low angle of all the gunshots is all the forensic evidence anyone needs to understand that Travis McMichael did not fire his weapon from an aimed position but only discharged his weapon out of desperation during the attack

here's the shot that finally convinced arbery to stop attacking and the split second he quit trying to beat the shotgun out of Travis's hands Travis immediately dropped his name and continue to move backward as he did throughout the entire assault
Screenshot_20201211-122314.png
Screenshot_20201211-122238.png

if I were chasing down a potentially armed criminal I sure as hell wouldn't have taken a weak shotgun load like Travis McMichael

a high-capacity 9 mm handgun or carbine rifle would have been the best choice

A shotgun loaded with pallets is only decent for extreme close range self-defense

Last edited:
Jesse Evans: (52:44) He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?
Richard Dial: (52:49) Well that’s correct,

26276935 reply to 26276814

Travis shot Arbery, but the video proves that Arbery physically attacked Travis first.

No. you are a liar. AA was shot in the lower chest when the truck was blocking the ability to see AA and to see TM when the first shot was fired.

You are a liar because you say the first shot went off hereView attachment 438565
and it is clear and irrefutable that AA and most of TM are unseen, yet you lie after lie that you see AA PHYSICALLY attack TM before being shot in the lower chest.

And your lie is also refuted by the GBI investigator on the case under oath:

Jesse Evans: (52:08) And is there video evidence that you saw that tends to corroborate based on your observation that that is an accurate statement that the chest wounds was, or least one of the chest wounds, was the first shot that was fired at the deceased victim Mr. Arbery?​
Richard Dial: (52:25) Yes, sir, there is.​

Jesse Evans: (52:26) Can you articulate for the court how that is that you’re able to see that?​
Ahmaud Arbery Trial Transcript: June 4 Preliminary Hearings - Rev
Richard Dial: (52:29) After the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.​

Jesse Evans: (52:44) He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?​
Richard Dial: (52:49) Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.​
Why do you lie that you can see what cannot be seen in the video and why do you reject the testimony in court that the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot?
under no circumstance can you find a frame of video that depicts that dramatic fallacious claim

Bullshit. You posted it right here:
View attachment 438273
sorry little buddy that's the high ready position you can tell by where his elbow is

you don't know anything about guns do you??

LOL
Guns be ebil, unless I be gwabin' dem, derp.. derp.. duh....

reply to 26276958
I'm well aware that judge Walmsley is an idiot caving in to the demands of anti-white racist bigoted terrorists.

Since you are caught lying about being able to see AA attack TM prior to the first shot your stupid opinions about the court’s motives have no merit or value to the cause of justice.

Guns be ebil,

only in the hands of morons with guns snd liars with guns like you.

PeopLe who lie about and falsely attack a deceased victim of gun violence cannot be trusted to handle guns in public. Their good judgement and sense of responsibility is too weak and the safety of others can not be protected.

Certain types of guns are just fine when in the hands of responsible gun owners. TM and GM were not even close to being responsible gun owners.

reply to 26276958

Since you are caught lying about being able to see AA attack TM prior to the first shot your stupid opinions about the court’s motives have no merit or value to the cause of justice.
Anyone and everyone can see that Maude made the first move and committed the first act of violence not to mention started the entire thing by trespassing and fleeing

Travis simply stepped to the front of his vehicle about 3 feet because the criminal was running from the rear and that gives him the best tactical position in case he's fired upon

Travis was trained by the US Military and he knew better than to stand by the driver side door when a criminal was charging him from the rear of his truck

Not at all surprising.

I've seen no evidence that the McMichaels pursued Arbery. "Pursue" is a loaded word that suggests that they were trying to physically capture, kill or beat him up or something. The fake news media reports and false social media narratives notwithstanding, there is no evidence that that's what they were trying to do.

Sure they followed him around, non-violently requested that Arbery stop and talk to them, called the police on him, and tried to make sure they didn't the let criminal out of their sight. But they did not hound him with any sort criminal intent.

Sure, Travis shot Arbery, but the video proves that Arbery physically attacked Travis first. Arbery was the aggressor who caused the physical altercation. The shooting was a clear case of self defense.

Arbery pursued Travis and attacked him. He tried to steal Travis' shotgun. What do you think he was going to do with that shotgun if he got it?

Via leaving Travis no other options than to kill or be killed, Arbery earned his 2020 Darwin award nomination.

Forest Gump should have just stopped or kept on running rather than escalate the situation into an attempted violent robbery of a firearm. Sure it was broad daylight, so the cops probably would have caught up with him and arrested him due to the cavalry of witnesses no matter how fast he could run away from the scene of he crime this time. But it was a very minor offense and his probation officer, at the worst, may have decided to put him in jail for a few weeks for the probation violation, but his mother wouldn't be grieving right now. Maybe a little bit worried, but not grieving the death of her son.

Wanda Cooper Jones knows what kind of psycho her son is

she had to call the cops on him herself and I doubt she misses the crazy little bastard one bit considering the millions of dollars she's getting from crowdfunding websites who SUCKERED LeBron, Oprah and the idiots were talking to here out of their mom's money

Forum List

Back