The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Coast-Guard-Station-Brunswick-award-3200.jpg

And that would be who, exactly?
Do you have one of those swabbie?

Do you have one of these, swabbie?

View attachment 438115

No, I'm sad to say that I have nothing awarded to me by the Gulf Region Fisheries Training Center.

Who are the three guys in the photo?
So then unlike Travis McMichaels, you have never been a Boarding Officer, Mr. Jelly Belly.

You were just a swabbie.

:rolleyes:

I never claimed to be a boarding officer, dipshit. I was a boarding team member, as was McMichael. Neither he nor I were of a high enough paygrade to be in a supervisory role for a boarding team. That certificate you posted is from a course of instruction that was five days long. No school, for a position of such importance, is only five days long. But you're a coward who has never served his country, so you wouldn't know that.
The transcript say it was a month, not 5 days, swabbie.

3 semester hours of Criminal Evidence and Procedure

3 semester hours of Criminal Investigation

2 semester hours of Law Enforcement Practicum.

How many semester hours did you complete, swabbie?

The certificate you posted clearly shows five days.

As for how many training hours I have (semester hours is nothing more than when credits for a military COI are assigned to a civilian institution) ?

Criminal evidence/chain of custody - 60 hours
Crime scene investigation - 60 hours
Law enforcement "practicum" - 40
Prisoner/suspect handling - 30

Do you even know what a "practicum" is? 2 hours is nothing. You've now just made the claim that McMichael had only a minimal amount of law enforcement training. I've been making that point for several pages, so it's refreshing to see you finally come around.

Aside from being a boarding team member while deployed, and having training in maritime law (which is what Pudge McMichael had) I was also a police officer at Naval Base San Diego, one of the largest military complexes in the world at the time. Our classroom training rivaled that of any metropolitan police or sheriff's department.

Now, who are the three people in the photo?

U.S. Coast Guard demonstrates rescue efforts as boating season takes off - News - The Florida Times-Union - Jacksonville, FL

According to the Coast Guard, 58 people died in 2013 and 50 people died in 2012.

If not for the fast action of McMichael and other members of the Coast Guard on Aug. 28, 2014, more people could have died.

The wind and rain made it almost impossible to see more than 100 feet in any direction. And there were two people in the water.

An elderly couple’s boat had lost power to its navigational equipment and crashed into the south jetty near Mayport Naval Station about 10 p.m. last August, McMichael said.

A relatively boring night at U.S. Coast Guard Sector Jacksonville suddenly turned into a dash for rescue.

“By the time we got out there, it was completely destroyed,” he said of the boat.

McMichael, a Brunswick, Ga., native with eight years under his belt in the Coast Guard, couldn’t spot the couple in the water. Tension built among the crew as a spotlight swept the rolling sea.

The 45-foot rescue boat made it to the south end of the jetty where the crew spotted the couple in the water and tossed them a line.

“If they hadn’t had on their life jackets, they wouldn’t have made it,” he said.

Travis McMichael: I save people's lives, nigga.

Ahmaud Arbery: I teach little teenage kids how to get arrested for stealing stuff at Walmart and hate cracker redneck hillbillies for no reason.

AAwalmart.PNG

Last edited:
U.S. Coast Guard demonstrates rescue efforts as boating season takes off - News - The Florida Times-Union - Jacksonville, FL

According to the Coast Guard, 58 people died in 2013 and 50 people died in 2012.

If not for the fast action of McMichael and other members of the Coast Guard on Aug. 28, 2014, more people could have died.

The wind and rain made it almost impossible to see more than 100 feet in any direction. And there were two people in the water.

An elderly couple’s boat had lost power to its navigational equipment and crashed into the south jetty near Mayport Naval Station about 10 p.m. last August, McMichael said.

A relatively boring night at U.S. Coast Guard Sector Jacksonville suddenly turned into a dash for rescue.

“By the time we got out there, it was completely destroyed,” he said of the boat.

McMichael, a Brunswick, Ga., native with eight years under his belt in the Coast Guard, couldn’t spot the couple in the water. Tension built among the crew as a spotlight swept the rolling sea.

The 45-foot rescue boat made it to the south end of the jetty where the crew spotted the couple in the water and tossed them a line.

“If they hadn’t had on their life jackets, they wouldn’t have made it,” he said.[/color]

TJM: I save people's lives, nigga.

AMA: I teach teenage kids how to get arrested at Walmart and hate cracker hillbillies.

Super. He did his fucking job.

How you think that means he didn't intentionally kill someone is a mystery.

Who are the three people in the photo you posted?

View attachment 438115

No, I'm sad to say that I have nothing awarded to me by the Gulf Region Fisheries Training Center.

So then unlike Travis McMichaels, you have never been a Boarding Officer, Mr. Jelly Belly.

You were just a swabbie.

I never claimed to be a boarding officer, dipshit. I was a boarding team member, as was McMichael. Neither he nor I were of a high enough paygrade to be in a supervisory role for a boarding team. That certificate you posted is from a course of instruction that was five days long. No school, for a position of such importance, is only five days long. But you're a coward who has never served his country, so you wouldn't know that.

As for how many training hours I have (semester hours is nothing more than when credits for a military COI are assigned to a civilian institution) ?

Do you even know what a "practicum" is? 2 hours is nothing. You've now just made the claim that McMichael had only a minimal amount of law enforcement training. I've been making that point for several pages, so it's refreshing to see you finally come around.

Aside from being a boarding team member while deployed, and having training in maritime law (which is what Pudge McMichael had) I was also a police officer at Naval Base San Diego, one of the largest military complexes in the world at the time. Our classroom training rivaled that of any metropolitan police or sheriff's department.

In other words, if you were on the same vessel, McMichaels would be your fucking boss. And that pisses you off.

“If they hadn’t had on their life jackets, they wouldn’t have made it,” he said.[/color]

AMA: I teach teenage kids how to get arrested at Walmart and hate cracker hillbillies.

The video proves that he acted in self defense.

Arbery attacked him and tried to steal his shotgun while he was fleeing the scene of a crime. And while very minor, the trespass would have been a violation of his probation nonetheless.

And if he got busted by the cops, the crime could have put him in jail because committing any crimes while on probation, no matter how minor, is a violation of probation.

Attacking Travis and trying to steal his shotgun was technically attempted robbery. A violent felony.

He should have just stopped rather than escalate it.

He probably would have only did 30 days, if even that. 90 days max if they were real assholes.

Instead, he's fucking dead.

Fucking Darwin awards suck. :(

Last edited:

View attachment 438115

You were just a swabbie.

In other words, if you were on the same vessel, McMichaels would be your fucking boss. And that pisses you off.

No, probably not.

Members of the Coast Guard regularly deploy on Navy ships. Members of the Navy don't go aboard Coast Guard vessels all too often...

Why are you being a coward and not answering my question about who's in the photo you posted. Is a picture of someone getting a medal supposed to be, somehow, meaningful in this conversation?

Arbery attacked him and tried to steal his shotgun while he was fleeing the scene of a crime. And while very minor, the trespass would have been a violation of his probation nonetheless.

And if he got busted by the cops, the crime could have put him in jail because committing any crimes while on probation, no matter how minor, is a violation of probation.

Attacking Travis and trying to steal his shotgun was technically attempted robbery. A violent felony.

He probably would have only did 30 days, if even that. 90 days max if they were real assholes.

What's the color of the sky in your world?

It varies. Right now it is mostly light grey with a hint of darker blueish bands, but in a couple of hours it will be black. The sunrise tomorrow morning may be more colorful.

Last edited:

It varies.

Not at all surprising.

I hope they bring back public hangings for Travis.

Howsabout you?

It varies. Right now it is mostly light grey with a hint of darker blueish bands, but in a couple of hours it will be black. The sunrise tomorrow morning may be more colorful.

Not at all surprising.

That's because you're a jealous sociopathic moron.

Not at all surprising.

No, it's because I believe such a punishment is appropriate for someone who arms himself, chases down someone who's running down the road (without cause), and then gets out of his truck and kills someone. He is a despicable piece of shit...

Not at all surprising.

No, it's because I believe such a punishment is appropriate for someone who arms himself, chases down someone who's running down the road (without cause), and then gets out of his truck and kills someone. He is a despicable piece of shit...
In other words, instead of scrutinizing the actual evidence, you just believe the narrative of the fake news media like the moronic grape kool-aid junkie that you are.

You are pathetic.

Your superior, Travis McMichael, would have you keelhauled for such nonsense.

TM shouldered and aimed his shotgun at AA
Travis McMichael was professionally trained

he knew better than to aim a firearm at someone who wasent an immediate threat

under no circumstance can you find a frame of video that depicts that dramatic fallacious claim

shouldering and aiming a weapon are completely different and there's a chance you know this that's why you're so desperate to keep suggesting that someone was actually a gun at arberry before he ATTACKED

Not at all surprising.

he had plenty of cause...

arberry was a wanted criminal

Not at all surprising.

In other words, instead of scrutinizing the actual evidence, you just believe the narrative of the fake news media like the moronic grape kool-aid junkie that you are.

You are pathetic.

Your superior, Travis McMichael, would have you keelhauled for such nonsense.

You forget, you stupid fuck, I'm the one who's all about letting the law work itself out. If he's convicted, hang him.

And on his best day McMichael wouldn't be my superior. He'd be yours, though, coward...

Not at all surprising.

he had plenty of cause...

arberry was a wanted criminal

No, he wasn't.

As much as you wish he was, he wasn't.

Retard...

Forum List

Back