The Palin Brawl

When all else fails to distract, pull out that one mistake that Obama made..............:D

Wait, you admit Obama made a mistake? :eek:

Your god is not perfect? Don't you risk excommunication from the peoples party? Will Rachel Maddow get on MSCCCP and denounce you?

Yep, he's human, he'll make mistakes, but his mistakes don't get 4000+ American soldiers killed.

Quit babbling like a buffoon.....you're flailing.
They did get the Ambassador killed in Bengahzi, got a Journalist's head chopped off, and now all the civilian deaths caused by ISIS.

How about Obama's Afghanistan dead 1500 compared to Bush's 500.

or how about obama's doctors killed by ebola compared to bush

How did they get the Ambassador killed? Or the Journalist's head chopped off? Or "Obama's" doctors? Which one of "Obama's" doctors, died? Link?

As for Afghanistan? I thought you folks didn't want our troops to leave these places. Sheesh. Make up your minds!

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

"Do you know who I am?" -- yeah, Sarah, you're the failed Governor of Alaska who couldn't hack in politics so cashed in on your fame with Fox and a book deal… Basically a whore.

I can't believe and then I can believe she said that to the host of the party. I hope he replied with something similar to what you just wrote.

Funny, but this story corroborates her last video in which she does seem to be a bit inebriated. I wonder if the Quitter from Wasilla has turned to booze. She's just not relevant anymore and it's got to be making her testy and depressed.

I cant believe this thread has 26 pages of responses! Who gives a shit about her and family.
Not news worthy....

Why not?

She's on FOX all the time. She's also got her own network.

She's made it her fucking mission in life to be news worthy.

She pimped her pregnant daughter on a national stage in 2008 so she could insure she'd still have market value years later.

She ain't dumb, she's just careless and immature with very little education besides a journalism degree from an obscure college in Idaho.

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

"Do you know who I am?" -- yeah, Sarah, you're the failed Governor of Alaska who couldn't hack in politics so cashed in on your fame with Fox and a book deal… Basically a whore.

I can't believe and then I can believe she said that to the host of the party. I hope he replied with something similar to what you just wrote.

Funny, but this story corroborates her last video in which she does seem to be a bit inebriated. I wonder if the Quitter from Wasilla has turned to booze. She's just not relevant anymore and it's got to be making her testy and depressed.

Indeed, former 1/2 term Governor Palin did seem a little off her game, there... uhhh... uhhh...

I cant believe this thread has 26 pages of responses! Who gives a shit about her and family.
Not news worthy....

Why not?

She's on FOX all the time. She's also got her own network.

She's made it her fucking mission in life to be news worthy.

She pimped her pregnant daughter on a national stage in 2008 so she could insure she'd still have market value years later.

She ain't dumb, she's just careless and immature with very little education besides a journalism degree from an obscure college in Idaho.

Hmmmm, has anyone ever seen HER transcripts??

I mean, since the Right is STILL frothing over the President's transcripts, cuz they want to find something dark and evil in them, what about hers??? Hmmmmm.....

Yup. They dug and they dug and they dug...and despite all the false accusations and frivolous law suits, they found she's exactly what she claims to be, and has no secrets or lies in her background.

Hmmmm, has anyone ever seen HER transcripts??

I mean, since the Right is STILL frothing over the President's transcripts, cuz they want to find something dark and evil in them, what about hers??? Hmmmmm.....

Do you think that Palin was an Affirmative Action recipient who was passed through on the color of her skin rather than merit, Statist?

Indeed, former 1/2 term Governor Palin did seem a little off her game, there... uhhh... uhhh...

And god knows that your god - who does know, since he is your god... WOULD NEVER stutter or flub his word's eh Statist?

Uhhh, he's not my G-d. You are clearly confused. Perhaps you need some nap time. Warm milk, perhaps? A nice stuffed animal? A nighty-night story??

There. All better.

I am willing to bet there are tens of thousands - if not millions - of Americans out there who don't give a damn about this story. If they do even bother to give it a passing thought, it's to shrug and wonder why the liberals are ranting about it.

Me? I hope the Palin guy beat the shit out of the ignorant punks who took him on. If he didn't, I hope members of his family took care of it.

Remember - they're in Alaska where there is still a frontier spirit.

Yep, he's human, he'll make mistakes, but his mistakes don't get 4000+ American soldiers killed.

Really?

What is the death toll since Dear Leader became ruler?

Oh wait, 2013 was the deadliest year ever - higher than any year under Bush.

iCasualties OEF Afghanistan Fatalities Details

Hmm, your little tin god makes mistakes that get a whole lot of Americans killed.

Quit babbling like a buffoon.....you're flailing.

From pants on fire to hair on fire? I guess it's a good look on you....

You''re so moronic. Bush started that war, too......one that should have been the only one, but no, he had to prove macho to daddy and sacrifice our soldiers in Iraq. Go ahead and turn a blind eye, that's your specialty.

You're reaching.....quite funny.

He has nothing.....just babbles like most of the uneducated Palin followers.

Yup. They dug and they dug and they dug...and despite all the false accusations and frivolous law suits, they found she's exactly what she claims to be, and has no secrets or lies in her background.

Yep, you forgot to add to your description "they found she's exactly what she seems to be, an uneducated, loud mouth, know nothing, no manners, trailer trash babe".......

I am willing to bet there are tens of thousands - if not millions - of Americans out there who don't give a damn about this story. If they do even bother to give it a passing thought, it's to shrug and wonder why the liberals are ranting about it.

Me? I hope the Palin guy beat the shit out of the ignorant punks who took him on. If he didn't, I hope members of his family took care of it.

Remember - they're in Alaska where there is still a frontier spirit.

But obviously, you do, or you wouldn't have inserted your nose in here.........:D

Nothing like personal attacks when you have nothing of substance to offer to USMB, Uncensored.

What substance have you EVER offered, Statist?

Me? In this thread alone I have proven that EVERY last hit piece points back to paid panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

While you wish I hadn't, you're a hack after all, that is some significantly substantial substance, Statist.

In your 20,000 posts, kindly point to anything from you that is even close?

Forum List

Back