The Palin Brawl

Don't be so fucking stupid. She will resume it when the time comes. If that time never comes then you can cry about it.

And no, ending a tour is not quitting a tour. Tours are not meant to last forever you pathetic excuse for a human!

Ha,ha, to see how angry you've gotten over a stupid trailer-trash brawl just shows how uninformed some of you are. Palin won't ever resume her tour because she does have enough sense to realize that even some Republicans are beginning to see that she's not Presidential material......that she would never make it out of the primaries. But you don't have to get so incensed..............:D

Obama is also a quitter. So what is your point?

Liar.

Liar? Obama didn't quit the Senate? Then every news agency in the country lied.

That's not called quitting. That's being promoted to the most powerful position in the World. Something the conservative candidates may never see again, with any luck.
With the blessing of his Illinois constituents. Unlike Palin, who left her constituents high and dry when she quit.

Liar.

You cannot possibly be so stupid to equate having to leave the Senate in order to assume the duties of the duly elected President of the United States of America - as law prescribes, with someone suddenly up and quitting a good gubernatorial job, well, because, she didn't want to anymore, and instead, she rode the media circuit and made oodles of money.

Actually, I kind of like Sarah Palin the person, to a degree. But she has cheapened politics in ways we are just beginning to understand. As far as I can tell, no defeated candidate from a presidential ticket has sniped at the winner and with as much vitriol as Sarah Palin has done. She has been sideswiping this President from the moment he took office.

Did McGovern/Eagleton do this with Nixon?
Did Ford/Dole do this with Carter?
Did Carter/Mondale do this with Reagan?
Did Dukakis/Bentsen do this with Bush 41?
Did Bush 41/Quayle do this with Clinton?
Did Gore/Lieberman do this with Bush 43?

NO.

But suddenly, as soon as the first black POTUS is elected, the old decorum, the old modicum of respect, has been thrown out with the bathwater.

Cheney has sniped at Obama.
And Palin has acted like a rabid dog about Obama for 6 years now.

Of course, there is a reason why she has been doing it and will continue to do it:

$$$$$$

And a number of Righties are stupid enough to fall for that old trick.

Don't be so fucking stupid. She will resume it when the time comes. If that time never comes then you can cry about it.

And no, ending a tour is not quitting a tour. Tours are not meant to last forever you pathetic excuse for a human!

Ha,ha, to see how angry you've gotten over a stupid trailer-trash brawl just shows how uninformed some of you are. Palin won't ever resume her tour because she does have enough sense to realize that even some Republicans are beginning to see that she's not Presidential material......that she would never make it out of the primaries. But you don't have to get so incensed..............:D

sorry the trailer trash is now sitting in our white house and you should break your crystal ball

There will always be a subculture of white trash that supports palin and her trailer trash spawn

Liar.

That's not called quitting. That's being promoted to the most powerful position in the World. Something the conservative candidates may never see again, with any luck.

lol, and now a majority of the people WISHED they'd never heard his name

oh my that must hurt

Even Alaskans have realized what a non-issue Sarah Palin is. The only reason she tries to stay in the limelight is so she can continue making money off the ill-informed. I guess she feels that negative attention is better than no attention, why she allowed her family to participate in a brawl. Sad.

Few Alaska voters are on board with Sarah Palin, a new poll by the left-leaning firm Public Policy Polling (PPP) revealed on Tuesday.

The former governor has been ramping up her political activity, seemingly in hopes of boosting her new subscription-based online channel SarahPalinChannel.com, which aims to build a digital center for Palin’s special brand of conservatives. But the poll results indicate that Palin’s brand may have more support on a national scale than at home.
Alaska voters reject Sarah Palin in new poll MSNBC

sorry the trailer trash is now sitting in our white house and you should break your crystal ball

Sez the trailer park dweller who admitted to being on the government dole and taking government chesse

Jeez, from 5:00 last night until now, this thread added 14 PAGES????

Yeah, the Communists aren't obsessed with their drooling hatred of Palin.

Damned woman doesn't know her place, democrats GOTS ta smack da bitch down...

Liar.

oh my that must hurt

He'll end up with a much higher rating than your beloved Bush. :D

Liar.

oh my that must hurt

Maybe in your trailer park steph, now lets roll

She's doing a good job of it, herself.

no kidding, and they're still holding up Obama as some hero to be worshipped though the MAJORITY of the people disapproves of him
you can only pity them really

Translation: I'm defeated, I have no answer to the question, so I'll respond with a nonsensical retort.

You have a head full of mush and a heart full of hate.

IOW - a typical democrat.

I get it, Palin got uppity - who does she think she is, thinking for herself?

Women HAVE to obey the party without question, or you'll destroy them with slander and libel. It's your duty, otherwise women all over the place with get the idea they can think, rather than obey their rulers in the DNC.

You're a good demagogue Mertex, waging a war on women for your filthy party.

Translation: I'm defeated, I have no answer to the question, so I'll respond with a nonsensical retort.

Women HAVE to obey the party without question, or you'll destroy them with slander and libel. It's your duty, otherwise women all over the place with get the idea they can think, rather than obey their rulers in the DNC.

BRAVO. and she's not the only one who does this for the Democrat party
like I said, they have fallen so far back to when they had

class, honor, pride and civility

There will always be a subculture of white trash that supports palin and her trailer trash spawn
Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl – Where’s Her Wedding Ring?!

Radar Online Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl

no kidding, and they're still holding up Obama as some hero to be worshipped though the MAJORITY of the people disapproves of him
you can only pity them really

Ha,ha, go look in the mirror Censored. If anyone has hate, it's you. And if anyone has mush in their head, it's you. I guess you don't count the many ugly things you've said about Democratic women and Obama. And if you think participating in a drunken brawl along with her family is "uppity" then you are just as dumb as you sound. She didn't get uppity, she just released her true self.

And, my party isn't the one that is dissing women by voting "NO" to equal pay bill and let them work for less while their male counterparts rake in the dough, but then I don't expect the conservative women to figure that out.

Forum List

Back