The Palin Brawl

I'm just quoting facts.

You're stating the "fact" that Palin is a mouthy bitch who needed to be put in her place. You and your party are teaching her a lesson about keeping her eyes down and her mouth shut. The party will tell her what she thinks. :thup:

That you're too dense to figure out that your party doesn't give a damn about you just shows what a partisan hack you are.....voting against your own interests is not too smart.

Stephanie votes against being slapped around for her own good - where you know Obama loves you and is only correcting you so that you do right. You're only a woman, you need the party to think for you.

I don't have anything to do with Palin's behavior. I live in Texas, she's in Alaska.....even I can't reach that far. I'm just having fun with the fact that some of you come out in droves to defend her for her trashy behavior.

Keep on patting Steph on the back. Both you and I know that your party doesn't consider women equal to men and they just proved it by voting NO to such an important bill. But, that's your MO, keep them women in the dark and feed them poop, like mushrooms.

Please point out her trashy behavior and back it up with facts not hearsay.

You could start by reading the OP ...

The OP isn't fact.

I'm just quoting facts.

You're stating the "fact" that Palin is a mouthy bitch who needed to be put in her place. You and your party are teaching her a lesson about keeping her eyes down and her mouth shut. The party will tell her what she thinks. :thup:

That you're too dense to figure out that your party doesn't give a damn about you just shows what a partisan hack you are.....voting against your own interests is not too smart.

Stephanie votes against being slapped around for her own good - where you know Obama loves you and is only correcting you so that you do right. You're only a woman, you need the party to think for you.

I don't have anything to do with Palin's behavior. I live in Texas, she's in Alaska.....even I can't reach that far. I'm just having fun with the fact that some of you come out in droves to defend her for her trashy behavior.

Keep on patting Steph on the back. Both you and I know that your party doesn't consider women equal to men and they just proved it by voting NO to such an important bill. But, that's your MO, keep them women in the dark and feed them poop, like mushrooms.

The OP isn't fact.

Yeah, and neither are all the legit news sources.

Over a period of several years.

You keep telling yourself whatever you need to.
:boohoo:

The smart people (as opposed to the Party of Stupid) will continue to be thankful that she's right where she belongs - whoring for fox and whooping it up drunk in Wasilla.

:boobies:

The OP isn't fact.

Yeah, and neither are all the legit news sources.

Over a period of several years.

You keep telling yourself whatever you need to.
:boohoo:

The smart people (as opposed to the Party of Stupid) will continue to be thankful that she's right where she belongs - whoring for fox and whooping it up drunk in Wasilla.

:boobies:

When all those "legit" news sources get their info from the same person, one can be skeptical. The article was long on allegations and short on facts.

Haters, your worst fears are not as strong as they needs must be!

As the article below linked shows, Ms. Palin is such a powerful woman that she can fire people from jobs with companies with which she has no connection.

Now that's power!

You might want to phone your office before leaving for work today - just to be sure you should bother. Because since Ms. Palin can fire people, as if by magic, you might save yo'self a trip:

Eyewitness of Palin brawl speaks about aftermath crowdfunding video Alaska Dispatch

Why you might need, instead, to just report to a street corner and start begging.

Jeez, from 5:00 last night until now, this thread added 14 PAGES????

Yeah, the Communists aren't obsessed with their drooling hatred of Palin.

Damned woman doesn't know her place, democrats GOTS ta smack da bitch down...

She's doing a good job of it, herself.

Poor $arah.

$he gets blamed for everything $he does.

And she takes no responsibility for her ignorance and white trashy ways

Remember opinions are facts to her slopped sculled white trash supporters

"[Paul Revere] did warn the British. And in a shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered candidly. And I know my American history." --Sarah Palin, defending her botched Paul Revere history lesson by taking issue with the reporter, who simply asked her "What have you seen so far today, and what are you going to take away from your visit?" (Fox News Sunday interview, June 5, 2011)

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, on Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

:uhh::uhoh3:

Poor $arah.

"[Paul Revere] did warn the British. And in a shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered candidly. And I know my American history." --Sarah Palin, defending her botched Paul Revere history lesson by taking issue with the reporter, who simply asked her "What have you seen so far today, and what are you going to take away from your visit?" (Fox News Sunday interview, June 5, 2011)

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, on Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010 :ack-1:

Poor $arah.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010 :ack-1:

She said her parents took her over the border for medical care when she was a child.

Context!

Damn you people just can't be honest.

BTW that single payer crap you talked about didn't kick in until later. Post-Palin's childhood.

white trash on display ( from the CHRISTIAN POST)

sarah-palin.jpg

Love how Palin reduces the Progressives to nasty pooh flinging monkeys
Stop your whining. The right has been doing it day in and day out with the foulest, crudest and most obscene attacks this country has ever seen about a President for years. Ever since the black guy got into the WH. If it isn't him it's the former first lady. Sarah gets what she deserves for insulting so many Americans with her "true American" crap.

Love how Palin reduces the Progressives to nasty pooh flinging monkeys
Stop your whining. The right has been doing it day in and day out with the foulest, crudest and most obscene attacks this country has ever seen about a President for years. Ever since the black guy got into the WH. If it isn't him it's the former first lady. Sarah gets what she deserves for insulting so many Americans with her "true American" crap.
Yea because a private citizen wields so much power.

Forum List

Back