The Palin Brawl

Don't be so fucking stupid. She will resume it when the time comes. If that time never comes then you can cry about it.

And no, ending a tour is not quitting a tour. Tours are not meant to last forever you pathetic excuse for a human!

Ha,ha, to see how angry you've gotten over a stupid trailer-trash brawl just shows how uninformed some of you are. Palin won't ever resume her tour because she does have enough sense to realize that even some Republicans are beginning to see that she's not Presidential material......that she would never make it out of the primaries. But you don't have to get so incensed..............:D

There will always be a subculture of white trash that supports palin and her trailer trash spawn
Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl – Where’s Her Wedding Ring?!

Radar Online Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl

AK Beat: Behold the Palin party fight song

Alaska News Dispatch

AK Beat Behold the Palin party fight song Alaska Dispatch

Translation: I'm defeated, I have no answer to the question, so I'll respond with a nonsensical retort.

You have a head full of mush and a heart full of hate.

IOW - a typical democrat.

I get it, Palin got uppity - who does she think she is, thinking for herself?

Women HAVE to obey the party without question, or you'll destroy them with slander and libel. It's your duty, otherwise women all over the place with get the idea they can think, rather than obey their rulers in the DNC.

You're a good demagogue Mertex, waging a war on women for your filthy party.

BRAVO. and she's not the only one who does this for the Democrat party
like I said, they have fallen so far back to when they had

class, honor, pride and civility

I'm just quoting facts. That you're too dense to figure out that your party doesn't give a damn about you just shows what a partisan hack you are.....voting against your own interests is not too smart.

Jeez, from 5:00 last night until now, this thread added 14 PAGES????

Yeah, the Communists aren't obsessed with their drooling hatred of Palin.

Damned woman doesn't know her place, democrats GOTS ta smack da bitch down...

She's doing a good job of it, herself.

Yeah, I mean she made herself the enemy of your filthy party, so she deserves to have the DNC pay panty sniffer Amanda Coyne to spread lies about her to slander and libel her.

You're right, it's her fault - she should know her place and do as she's fucking told.

Poor $arah.

$he gets blamed for everything $he does.

I'm just quoting facts.

You're stating the "fact" that Palin is a mouthy bitch who needed to be put in her place. You and your party are teaching her a lesson about keeping her eyes down and her mouth shut. The party will tell her what she thinks. :thup:

That you're too dense to figure out that your party doesn't give a damn about you just shows what a partisan hack you are.....voting against your own interests is not too smart.

Stephanie votes against being slapped around for her own good - where you know Obama loves you and is only correcting you so that you do right. You're only a woman, you need the party to think for you.

Yeah, I mean she made herself the enemy of your filthy party, so she deserves to have the DNC pay panty sniffer Amanda Coyne to spread lies about her to slander and libel her.

You're right, it's her fault - she should know her place and do as she's fucking told.

Those aren't lies. Just because you haven't heard it on Faux News doesn't mean it didn't happen. If it's a lie, Palin, the money maker would have already filed a suit against her. Sad, you have nothing more.

I agree. There is no reason to rope in the entire state just because she is a dipshit. It makes the people doing it as pathetic as Palin herself.

well why not, we're the laughing stock of the world with Obama
The world is not laughing at Obama. They may not love him like they did Clinton, but he is in no way an object of ridicule or hate around the world. If you are looking for someone to fill those shoes, it would be George W. Bush. He was despised and loathed world wide.

and you know all that how?
You've flown all over the world asking
that's how you know all about Palin and Alaska I guess

I was just in Australia. They think Palin is a joke.

They like Obama.

That count?

no because you're a proven liar

Lying about what?

I'm just quoting facts.

You're stating the "fact" that Palin is a mouthy bitch who needed to be put in her place. You and your party are teaching her a lesson about keeping her eyes down and her mouth shut. The party will tell her what she thinks. :thup:

That you're too dense to figure out that your party doesn't give a damn about you just shows what a partisan hack you are.....voting against your own interests is not too smart.

Stephanie votes against being slapped around for her own good - where you know Obama loves you and is only correcting you so that you do right. You're only a woman, you need the party to think for you.

I don't have anything to do with Palin's behavior. I live in Texas, she's in Alaska.....even I can't reach that far. I'm just having fun with the fact that some of you come out in droves to defend her for her trashy behavior.

Keep on patting Steph on the back. Both you and I know that your party doesn't consider women equal to men and they just proved it by voting NO to such an important bill. But, that's your MO, keep them women in the dark and feed them poop, like mushrooms.

Those aren't lies.

It's not abuse, you just beat the mouthy bitch for her own good.

And shit, you'll buy her candy to make up for it.

Just because you haven't heard it on Faux News doesn't mean it didn't happen.

One source - ONE - Amanda Coyne, who is funded by the democratic party to dig dirt on Palin, who has been busted outright lying about Palin on numerous occasions.

It's not that you believe Coyne, you don't give a fuck, Palin is a mouthy bitch who needs to be knocked around until she knows her place.

You know it, I know it.

If it's a lie, Palin, the money maker would have already filed a suit against her. Sad, you have nothing more.

So far Palin has never sued for libel. I said at the outset of this little hate fest of yours that she has a duty to sue Coyne, and the democratic party.

Roll on with your war on women.

I don't have anything to do with Palin's behavior.

What about your behavior? Do you have anything to do with that, or does the party control you to the point that you have no choice?

What about the hatred YOU spew against women who have the nerve to think for themselves, instead of reciting what the party trains you to recite?

I live in Texas, she's in Alaska.....even I can't reach that far. I'm just having fun with the fact that some of you come out in droves to defend her for her trashy behavior.

Keep on patting Steph on the back. Both you and I know that your party doesn't consider women equal to men and they just proved it by voting NO to such an important bill. But, that's your MO, keep them women in the dark and feed them poop, like mushrooms.

I know that your filthy party - AND YOU - are at war against women who dare think for themselves.

Those aren't lies.

Are you drinking already? Your comment doesn't make sense at all.

One source - ONE - Amanda Coyne, who is funded by the democratic party to dig dirt on Palin, who has been busted outright lying about Palin on numerous occasions.

It's not that you believe Coyne, you don't give a fuck, Palin is a mouthy bitch who needs to be knocked around until she knows her place.

You know it, I know it.
Well, it's too bad the Palins didn't call for a Press Conference when they went to the party. It just takes one source, but obviously, it's true or other sources wouldn't be picking up the story. Alert: If you are expecting to hear it on Faux News so you can believe it, it isn't going to happen. Faux News is like you with one exception, they like Palin, only because they make money off her, you don't.

So far Palin has never sued for libel. I said at the outset of this little hate fest of yours that she has a duty to sue Coyne, and the democratic party.

Oh, she's smart enough to know that you can't sue for libel if the story is true....gotcha! (And quit trying to hide the fact that your party is waging a war against women.....only a fool would not be able to pick up on it).

I don't have anything to do with Palin's behavior.

What about your behavior? Do you have anything to do with that, or does the party control you to the point that you have no choice?
What about my behavior? I don't take my family to parties and start a brawl.

What about the hatred YOU spew against women who have the nerve to think for themselves, instead of reciting what the party trains you to recite?
What conservative woman is thinking for herself? Certainly not anyone that thinks it's okay for men to make more money for the same job. That's just plain stupid.

I know that your filthy party - AND YOU - are at war against women who dare think for themselves.
You keep spewing that but you have not posted any facts to back your statement up. The fact that Republican leaders voted "NO" to women making the same as men for the same job speaks volumes.....you can't hide that, but you're doing an amazingly ignorant job of trying to.

Palin is a professional quitter. She has made a very successful career out doing just that.

Truth be told, her most important qualification is her cup size.

[
What about my behavior? I don't take my family to parties and start a brawl.

I read in a blog written by someone paid to spew shit about you that you did. They said you were dancing naked on the tables and throwing whisky bottles at the police.

Just like you did with Palin.

What conservative woman is thinking for herself? Certainly not anyone that thinks it's okay for men to make more money for the same job. That's just plain stupid.

You spew your hatred at Palin because your sugar daddy - the GLORIOUS PEOPLES dEMOCRATIC PARTY tells you to.

They tell you to because Palin is an uppity bitch who doesn't do as she's told.

You do though, you do, say, and think exactly what the party tell you.

You keep spewing that but you have not posted any facts to back your statement up. The fact that Republican leaders voted "NO" to women making the same as men for the same job speaks volumes.....you can't hide that, but you're doing an amazingly ignorant job of trying to.

This whole thread is proof. You attack Palin at every turn - because the party tells you to, and the party does your thinking for you.

Don't be so fucking stupid. She will resume it when the time comes. If that time never comes then you can cry about it.

And no, ending a tour is not quitting a tour. Tours are not meant to last forever you pathetic excuse for a human!

Ha,ha, to see how angry you've gotten over a stupid trailer-trash brawl just shows how uninformed some of you are. Palin won't ever resume her tour because she does have enough sense to realize that even some Republicans are beginning to see that she's not Presidential material......that she would never make it out of the primaries. But you don't have to get so incensed..............:D

Hey dumbass nothing in what I'd written was about the brawl. Please do try to keep up. BTW her tour wasn't about a presidential bid.

One thing is for certain, your dumbass would never be mistaken for a conservative.

Obama is also a quitter. So what is your point?

Liar.

Liar? Obama didn't quit the Senate? Then every news agency in the country lied.

That's not called quitting. That's being promoted to the most powerful position in the World. Something the conservative candidates may never see again, with any luck.
With the blessing of his Illinois constituents. Unlike Palin, who left her constituents high and dry when she quit.

Please link to those "blessings".

I'm just quoting facts.

I don't have anything to do with Palin's behavior. I live in Texas, she's in Alaska.....even I can't reach that far. I'm just having fun with the fact that some of you come out in droves to defend her for her trashy behavior.

Please point out her trashy behavior and back it up with facts not hearsay.

Those aren't lies.

Are you drinking already? Your comment doesn't make sense at all.

You know it, I know it.
Well, it's too bad the Palins didn't call for a Press Conference when they went to the party. It just takes one source, but obviously, it's true or other sources wouldn't be picking up the story. Alert: If you are expecting to hear it on Faux News so you can believe it, it isn't going to happen. Faux News is like you with one exception, they like Palin, only because they make money off her, you don't.

Oh, she's smart enough to know that you can't sue for libel if the story is true....gotcha! (And quit trying to hide the fact that your party is waging a war against women.....only a fool would not be able to pick up on it).

If she sued for every fact published about her, she'd have to give up lying about Obama cuz she just wouldn't have time.

I'm just quoting facts.

Please point out her trashy behavior and back it up with facts not hearsay.

You could start by reading the OP ...

Forum List

Back