The Palin Brawl

You really are ignorant. Obama has done a lot in spite of the recalcitrant Republicans voting "no" on everything. Now do yourself a favor and do some research, and turn Faux News off, it is poisoning your brain and making you dumb.

Yeah, he birdied three times on the 14th - Obama has done wonders....

sbr090314dAPC20140903074608.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Didn't think you could. Thanks for proving how inept you really are. He already signed the Ledbetter act......but your leaders refused to sign the new bill.

Equal Pay Act of 1963, was defeated in one of those classic Senate votes in which the bill had 52 votes—a majority—but was blocked by 40 Republicans. That's no surprise:
Just in time for the election Republicans vote against fair pay for women ... again

Playtex, bummer your IQ isn't as big as your bra size.

I see you linked KOS - were the Stormfront servers down?

So, you realize that you're lying, yet still lie?

Dayum.

{
Equal Pay/Compensation and Sex Discrimination
Title VII also makes it illegal to discriminate based on sex in pay and benefits. Therefore, someone who has an Equal Pay Act claim may also have a claim under Title VII.}

Equal Pay and Compensation Discrimination

How about Newsmax?

Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight

A drunken fight involving members of the Palin family occurred over the weekend, according to various news reports.

The Washington Post reports the Palin family — including Sarah, the former governor of Alaska and John McCain's running mate during the 2008 presidential election — was at a house party in Anchorage late Saturday night when a "verbal and physical altercation" took place outside.

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed to the Post that a fight occurred and the Palin family was there.

"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

"A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

So did Wailin' Palin quit halfway through the brawl?

No, she just kept right on "wailin'" cuz that's what she does best.

Nor did she try to stop her kid from assaulting married women and trying to 'bend them over on the lawn'.

The whole damn lot of them are trailer trash.

[

Why didn't you just say that you don't know if she did or didn't?

Herr Goebbels, since there is no evidence any of this happened, none of us know.

You don't care of course, Palin is an enemy of the party, so whether the story is a complete fabrication or not is irrelevant - you hate because you hate.

STILL the fact is that there is ONE and ONLY ONE source for all of this shit - paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

Give me ANY representation of this story, and I'll dissect it to show it going right back to Coyne. I've done it a hundred times in this thread already - Batshit gave up because there isn't one piece of libel out there that doesn't thread back to Coyne.

What it is - and you know it - but don't care - is that Coyne fabricated shit and all you fucking demagogues ran away hating.

Sure, Playtex has to smack Palin down for being a mouthy bitch who doesn't know her place - Playtex sees women as play things for the rulers of the DNC, who are only to speak when spoken to, or when told to spew hatred.

But you just hate - pure hatred unfettered by reason. Hey, you're a leftist.

Show me how he can...........ijit.

He has a pen, and a cell phone....

Issue an EO that the White House will hence forth obey the law.

Oh wait - the fucking crook can't do that. Okay, an EO that they will obey the 1964 Equal Rights act. You know, since it's already fucking law and all..

Why won't you stay on topic?

What are you afraid of?

And, since you're working so hard to deflect attention away from $uffering $arah, it wouldn't matter what Obama did, you'd lie about it. You'd play that same tired card about king Obama.

What are you afraid of?

And, since you're working so hard to deflect attention away from $uffering $arah, it wouldn't matter what Obama did, you'd lie about it. You'd play that same tired card about king Obama.

Playtex asked a question, you boob.

So Puddley Pillowbite - have YOU found a story on this that does not thread back to paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne?

Didn't think so.

And yeah, that does prove this is just a hit job by you fucking demagogues.

Surely Obama could NOT changes at the White House.

He has proven Himself incapable do doing much at all - with the possible exception of playing golf and even then.....

Would be interesting to see Obama vs. Palin in a game of golf where both had to WALK the entire course. No sedan chair allowed......

You really are ignorant. Obama has done a lot in spite of the recalcitrant Republicans voting "no" on everything. Now do yourself a favor and do some research, and turn Faux News off, it is poisoning your brain and making you dumb.

Notice that every time I post the link to his accomplishments and ask for a similar list of Repub accomplishments, they trot out lies.

What are you afraid of?

So Puddley Pillowbite - have YOU found a story on this that does not thread back to paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne?

Didn't think so.

No matter how many legit links have been posted, that's the best you can come up with.

Hell, even Bul Kurtz posted a link he trusted only to be surprised that it said the same and worse.

Lame.

Really really lame.

No matter how many legit links have been posted, that's the best you can come up with.

Hell, even Bul Kurtz posted a link he trusted only to be surprised that it said the same and worse.

Lame.

Really really lame.

Ah, you think you can lie your way out of this?

Seriously- who do you think is reading this?

Everyone here already knows that I've traced EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF THOSE, including Bul Kurtz, right back to Amanda Coyne.

So who are you fucking lying to, shithead? And to what purpose.

Come up with a story NOT sourced from the DNC twat - or admit that this is a hoax perpetrated by you filthy demagogues - yet again.

Stretch Hummers. A bloody brawl. And Sarah Palin - The Washington Post

Anchorage Police Department’s communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to the Loop that there was a fight at a party where the Palins were in attendance. Castro said “just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects…”.

Sarah Palin and family members confirmed present at party where fight occurred Alaska Dispatch
The Anchorage Police Department said a “verbal and physical altercation” took place late Saturday night between multiple people outside a South Anchorage home in the 900 block of Harbor Circle, in the Oceanview neighborhood.

Roughly 20 people were involved in the fight, said police spokesperson Jennifer Castro.

“A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence,” Castro wrote. “None of the involved parties wanted to press charges at the time of the incident and no arrests were made at the scene. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”
Neighbor Charles Fryer attended the party, which he described as a joint birthday party for four people, including Todd Palin. He said Sarah Palin was at the party.

Fryer said the party was “basically peaceable” until the fight occurred around 11 p.m. He heard commotion in front of the house and stepped outside to check it out.

He described the fight as a dog pile “just like you see in a football game.”

Fryer didn’t know who was involved. “I’m too old to fool with that stuff,” he said.

On her Facebook page, Sarah Palin posted that she was traveling on Saturday.

One commenter, Kimberley Vranckaert-Trujillo, claimed to be a witness to the incident, writing in the post thread: “Interesting. ... pretty sure you were not traveling and you and family were on the Southside causing chaos. Saw it happen. Don't fib.” The comment has since been removed.

The Palin family could not be reached for comment.

BUT. who's fault was the brawl?

Thrilla In Wasilla Palin Speaks Out Blames Obama For Bar Brawl - National Report National Report

“I won’t say, you know, who threw the first punch or who did what, and you can’t trust the `lamestream’ media to tell the story true, based on what a bunch of liberals are saying to the press, but my family has been through a lot here, so we don’t want you media types harassing them,” Palin angrily told the reporter. “I’ll answer your questions but only this once, and then I want you leaving us alone, okay? Okay?”

The reporter asked how the fighting started, to which Palin, annoyed, responded. “I already said I wouldn’t tell you that, but it’s over now. If you really want to know who threw that first punch, it was Barack Hussein Obama. That’s who threw the punch. Stuff like this, it never happened when Ronald Reagan was our Commander in Chief, and it didn’t happen under Bush. And like, Obama could try to blame Bush or whoever, but that’s just what he does, passing the buck all the time.”

The reporter then asked how the fight was President Obama’s fault. “I’m just doing what you media types do, and tying it all together. Was Obama there? No he wasn’t, but you knew that. Do I still think it was his fault? Of course I do, and that’s plain as day. If you can’t make the connection there then you’re just not going to understand if I try to explain it to you.”

Palin later admitted that reports of her having been physically engaged in the fight herself were accurate. “Look, I’m a mama grizzly, and a mama grizzly will protect her cubs no matter what. But I won’t, you know, say how or why I did whatever I did. Let’s just say, I sent that message, and they got it.”

- See more at: Thrilla In Wasilla Palin Speaks Out Blames Obama For Bar Brawl - National Report National Report

Stretch Hummers. A bloody brawl. And Sarah Palin - The Washington Post

Anchorage Police Department’s communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to the Loop that there was a fight at a party where the Palins were in attendance. Castro said “just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects…”.

Sarah Palin and family members confirmed present at party where fight occurred Alaska Dispatch
The Anchorage Police Department said a “verbal and physical altercation” took place late Saturday night between multiple people outside a South Anchorage home in the 900 block of Harbor Circle, in the Oceanview neighborhood.

Roughly 20 people were involved in the fight, said police spokesperson Jennifer Castro.

“A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence,” Castro wrote. “None of the involved parties wanted to press charges at the time of the incident and no arrests were made at the scene. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”
Neighbor Charles Fryer attended the party, which he described as a joint birthday party for four people, including Todd Palin. He said Sarah Palin was at the party.

Fryer said the party was “basically peaceable” until the fight occurred around 11 p.m. He heard commotion in front of the house and stepped outside to check it out.

He described the fight as a dog pile “just like you see in a football game.”

Fryer didn’t know who was involved. “I’m too old to fool with that stuff,” he said.

On her Facebook page, Sarah Palin posted that she was traveling on Saturday.

One commenter, Kimberley Vranckaert-Trujillo, claimed to be a witness to the incident, writing in the post thread: “Interesting. ... pretty sure you were not traveling and you and family were on the Southside causing chaos. Saw it happen. Don't fib.” The comment has since been removed.

The Palin family could not be reached for comment.

sarah-palin-scarecrow.jpg

What are you afraid of?

Didn't think so.

Anchorage Police have confirmed an incident took place, they got a call about it and responded with officers. They are still investigating. Are you suggesting the Anchorage Police Department is involved with a conspiracy with Ms. Amanda Coyne?

Lame.

Really really lame.

Ah, you think you can lie your way out of this?

Seriously- who do you think is reading this?

Everyone here already knows that I've traced EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF THOSE, including Bul Kurtz, right back to Amanda Coyne.

So who are you fucking lying to, shithead? And to what purpose.

Come up with a story NOT sourced from the DNC twat - or admit that this is a hoax perpetrated by you filthy demagogues - yet again.

Nothing like facts to empty the room of RWs.

:badgrin:

What are you afraid of?

Didn't think so.

Anchorage Police have confirmed an incident took place, they got a call about it and responded with officers. They are still investigating. Are you suggesting the Anchorage Police Department is involved with a conspiracy with Ms. Amanda Coyne?

Not to mention that she now admits it and says it was Obama's fault.

$he really is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Its not just $arahh who is a quitter.

Notice how the RWs all got reeeel busy elsewhere ...

Forum List

Back