The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

With the surge of the unvaccinated.

WHen will the antivaxers learn? Or are they all just gonna die off? Will conservatives be the next mass extinction?
My Ass..

WHen will the antivaxers learn? Or are they all just gonna die off? Will conservatives be the next mass extinction?
What a Bunch of Horse shit.. JEZZZUZZZ

The cynic would say this is a good thing for it is improving the evolutionary gene pool. The dumb are dying. But who would say such a thing!

'Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates. Misinformation is to blame'

'People in pro-Trump areas nearly three times more likely to die from COVID-19: NPR analysis'

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

I do not see that here where I live. I do see people wearing masks and not wearing masks. I fonly we were/are told the real truth. We are still waiting for the Bio Weapon admittance. And then how it attacks some people differently than others. In all ways. I gotta say. If getting these virus shots is found out to kill people and/or cause diseases in offspring, evil and pure evil is existing and worse than anything in history. You as a Prog exist for your own pleasures by your post.

Two dead, one in ICU, all got jabbed and then got covid.

The cynic would say this is a good thing for it is improving the evolutionary gene pool. The dumb are dying. But who would say such a thing!

'Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates. Misinformation is to blame'

'People in pro-Trump areas nearly three times more likely to die from COVID-19: NPR analysis'

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Omicron shows that the commie virus is weakening due to the evolution of the human genome, which is more intelligent than vaccines given the prisoners that don’t even contain the actual, entire commie virus, lest it be India’s vaccine, which is unavailable to Americans.

The ChiCom virus is targeting trump supporters!

It's an act of war!

In a truly Darwinian setting, that would undoubtedly be true. However, thanks to modern science (the same kind the unvaccinated reject) we are able to save them from themselves.

Forum List

Back