The party of 'Karens': The new Democratic Party alienates nonwhite voters

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This not good news for the party, if they lose minorities, turn the lights out!

After Barack Obama's 2008 White House victory, Democrats believed they had created an unbreakable "coalition of the ascendant" voters, driven by increasing participation of minority groups and college-educated women. But recent left-wing economic and policy woes have brought about a demographic realignment that threatens to sink Democrats' chances not just for 2022, but for the next several decades.

This:

"As President Biden's approval ratings have tanked with nonwhite voters, the Democratic Party increasingly has become dominated by liberal white women who virtue-signal with suburban lawn signs and then henpeck people in supermarkets to pull their face masks up over their noses. Or, put more simply, the Democratic Party is at risk of becoming a party of "Karens."

This:

"As President Biden's approval ratings have tanked with nonwhite voters, the Democratic Party increasingly has become dominated by liberal white women who virtue-signal with suburban lawn signs and then henpeck people in supermarkets to pull their face masks up over their noses. Or, put more simply, the Democratic Party is at risk of becoming a party of "Karens."
Boy, I wish someone would tell me what to do in a supermarket ----------------------- preferably within reach of the steak sauce so I could slosh some on before I eat her up.

Boy, I wish someone would tell me what to do in a supermarket ----------------------- preferably within reach of the steak sauce so I could slosh some on before I eat her up.
Hope you get it on video to share with us.

Whether or not minorities embrace the Republicans depends upon whether or not Republicans are willing to embrace them, be attentive to their issues, and not run bat shit crazy candidates who scare them off back to the Dems.

1640807610315.png

Whether or not minorities embrace the Republicans depends upon whether or not Republicans are willing to embrace them, be attentive to their issues, and not run bat shit crazy candidates who scare them off back to the Dems.
What issues? Their segregationism?
Minorities are at no disadvantage. That’s a phony narrative that demmunists push to corral that vote.

This:

It's nice to see you are carrying on with the family business started by your great uncle, Baghdad Bob. You deliver the most ridiculous and untrue claims imaginable without showing a bit of irony in your delivery. I would rate this thread right up there with Bob's classic,
"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!", with the sound of bombs going off in the background.

Forum List

Back