🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Party Of Nihlism

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Nihlism: Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; ) is the point of view that suspends belief in any or all general aspects of human life, which are culturally accepted. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1] Moral nihilists assert that morality does not exist at all.

Does that not most accurately describe the Democrat Party today? They promote fatherless children, infanticide, relative morality, families without a father, confuse children as to their born gender, use allegations to indict folks, let their own politicians commit rape. How could anyone be a Democrat?

unnamed.jpg

Nihlism: Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; ) is the point of view that suspends belief in any or all general aspects of human life, which are culturally accepted. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1] Moral nihilists assert that morality does not exist at all.

Does that not most accurately describe the Democrat Party today? They promote fatherless children, infanticide, relative morality, families without a father, confuse children as to their born gender, use allegations to indict folks, let their own politicians commit rape. How could anyone be a Democrat?
Oh, fuck you.

Oh, fuck you.
Typical Democrat-Nihilist.

Oh, fuck you.
Oh, dare I say it? Fuck you. If you want to have a realistic debate about what the Democratic party believes and advocates, fine. Let's do that. But if you simply want to slander progressives who are trying to make this country a better place to live in the face of Trump's assault on everything we believe in, I won't go along with that.

Oh, fuck you.
Oh, dare I say it? Fuck you. If you want to have a realistic debate about what the Democratic party believes and advocates, fine. Let's do that. But if you simply want to slander progressives who are trying to make this country a better place to live in the face of Trump's assault on everything we believe in, I won't go along with that.
Oh....I see, It doesn't feel so good when Democrats are treated the way they treat US Republicans who vote for Trump. Poor little TDS baby... :boo_hoo14: Have your mommy change your messed diaper.

Oh, fuck you.

What is this “everything” you believe in?

Oh, fuck you.

They believe in infanticide, teaching children to be homosexuals, aborting babies, promoting broken families, hating most men (except the ones that suit their political purposes like rapist Joe) and using political power to try a coup.

Oh, fuck you.

Gee, I dunno, everything you're against?

Oh, fuck you.

You mean like the infanticide that Democrats believe in? I, for one, am proud to say I'm against that.

Oh, fuck you.

They believe in infanticide, teaching children to be homosexuals, aborting babies, promoting broken families, hating most men (except the ones that suit their political purposes like rapist Joe) and using political power to try a coup.
Right, that's exactly what we believe. We are totally self-hating lesbian or cross-dressing men or something. You idiots are pathetic. Why don't you try winning the war of ideas? Oh, wait, I know why! It's because you have no ideas at all!

Oh, fuck you.

Oh, and thanks for stuffing words down my mouth, asshole.

Oh, fuck you.
Oh....I see, It doesn't feel so good when Democrats are treated the way they treat US Republicans who vote for Trump. Poor little TDS baby... :boo_hoo14: Have your mommy change your messed diaper.
Do you want to debate actual IDEAS or do you just want to post stupid memes?

Oh, fuck you.
Wait! I know this one! You just want to post stupid memes!

Oh, fuck you.
You haven't posted any IDEAS.....Killing infants is not a 'MEME'....Unless, of course, you are bereft is any kind of soul.

Oh, fuck you.

Oh, and thanks for stuffing words down my mouth, asshole.
I said 'they' are you one of them? But tell me, what would you do if you knew your child would have a mental disability and you could either abort that child or 'make it comfortable' until the decision by the mother and a doctor was made to kill that child? Honestly, that is what the Democrat party stands for.

Oh, fuck you.
You haven't posted any IDEAS.....Killing infants is not a 'MEME'....Unless, of course, you are bereft is any kind of soul.
Yes, I have no soul.

Oh, fuck you.

That tells me nothing.

You just said everything you believe in; then you say you don’t know what it is.

Oh, fuck you.
Yes, I have no soul.
Yeah, I figured you have no soul. Pretty obvious actually.

Oh, fuck you.
Oh, dare I say it? Fuck you. If you want to have a realistic debate about what the Democratic party believes and advocates, fine. Let's do that.
How about that codified racism shit?

You know, Jim Crow laws, "affirmative action", anti-miscegenation laws and shit like that.

That's the bigoted legal precedent the Democrats exported to Europe in the 1930s that led to the fucking holocaust, fucktard.

Fuck you, party of slavery supporter. You're an asshole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back