The party of small government strikes again

They have that right.
If you refuse to wear safety equipment on a construction site, they can fire you.

That's what happens if you disobey the police.
Why were they even there?
The capitol was closed to the public.

Sure.............
Try charging any police officer holding a gun and see what happens?
You will be police target practice, just like Babbitt was.

A 30-year old lie by the NRA, just to take $$$, from the gullible.
LOL. And Republicans have the right to democratically pass laws in accordance with Supreme Court decisions.

Cherry picking. Excuses excuses. Many Americans were forced to vaccinate to stay in school or keep their jobs.
SO, people had choices, dumbass.
HOW is THAT being FORCED?
You don't want to wear a safety vest or a safety harness when doing dangerous work, you can get fired.
Now admit I’m right or forever be labeled a statist doofus.
You're FOS.
You want you're cake and eat it too.

The scientist did the research and it worked.

No, it didn't all work. The drug never went through the proper clinical trials or human testing. The injection has injured and killed millions.
I just told you.
Civilians are reign free, most government employees have restrictions on what they can and cannot do.

Those in the military were.
The rest had choices.
WITH no repercussions from their employer.

Oh yes there were repercussions from employers and that included termination.

SO, people had choices, dumbass.
HOW is THAT being FORCED?
You don't want to wear a safety vest or a safety harness when doing dangerous work, you can get fired.

You're FOS.
You want you're cake and eat it too.
Some choice statist doofus. Lose my job and my HC during a pandemic or take the jab.

THINK!

All students who went to public schools were.

No they weren't.

Plans to Require Student COVID-19 Vaccinations Flopped. Here's Why

Policies broadly mandating COVID-19 vaccines for school attendance have largely failed to materialize three years into the pandemic, despite suggestions during the initial 2021 vaccine rollout that such requirements might become a key pandemic strategy.

About 57 percent of U.S. children ages six months to 17 years have not received their first dose of the vaccine, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That would make enforcing mandates logistically and politically difficult, Reiss said.

No, it didn't all work. The drug never went through the proper clinical trials or human testing. The injection has injured and killed millions.
According to????????...................FOX and Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs.

Oh yes there were repercussions from employers and that included termination.
SO?
They can also terminate you, thanks to teabagger "right" to work laws..........FOR ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back