The Past Seven Years Have Been The Hottest In Recorded History, New Data Shows

Ah hahahahahaha! LOL.

That's the same argument CREATIONISTS make.

Good job! You've now raised your debate to the level of a YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST!

LOL
The explanation will begin with how they created a culture of bias where dissenting opinions were frowned upon.

The whole climate sensitivity charade is a joke. To argue the GHG effect is anything but an immediate effect is a joke.

The evidence shows the Earth takes 600 to 800 years to respond to outside influences.

The best evidence we have shows that this recent increase in CO2 is the result of the Medieval Warming Period 800 years ago.

The claims that the Earth's climate is so incredibly sensitive that a miniscule increase in a GHG are laughable.

The Earth's climate is a huge, slow moving, and incredibly slow responding engine.

The evidence shows the Earth takes 600 to 800 years to respond to outside influences.

The best evidence we have shows that this recent increase in CO2 is the result of the Medieval Warming Period 800 years ago.

The claims that the Earth's climate is so incredibly sensitive that a miniscule increase in a GHG are laughable.

The Earth's climate is a huge, slow moving, and incredibly slow responding engine.
I agree. With that said if you magically eliminated all CO2 overnight, there would be a corresponding change in the GHG effect. The question is how much would it be.

I agree. With that said if you magically eliminated all CO2 overnight, there would be a corresponding change in the GHG effect. The question is how much would it be.

I think it would be vanishing small. Water vapor is the controlling GHG on Earth. CO2 is a bit player.

LOL.

I'll take my chances, Creationist.
Ding is Not a serious poster.
He is a one-line (often multi-post answer) HARASSMEMT Troll.
Oft Two/Three to each of yours.
He will last-word/heel-nip you to death with nothing. The SAME nothing on every page.
Also oft, the same Idiotic 7 word 'riddles.'

He is a hazard of message board posting, and USMB is THEE home of RW Trolls.
Many Never even post On Topic.
ie, look a daveman in this whole thread/last page. He is allowed to just Troll me without ever posting on topic.

This is Fox News Junior High with mods that have crafted it that way.

Then we have one-line 'geologist' Westwall who can't post a Link or write a paragraph.
A demented RW illiterate trying not to lose the last 4% of his grey matter.

`

Last edited:
He will last-word/heel-nip you to death with nothing. The SAME nothing on every page.

He is a hazard of message board posting, and USMB is home to RW Trolls.
many people here Never even post On Topic.
ie, look a daveman in this whole thread. He is allowed to just Troll me without ever posting on topic.

`
I'm deadly serious. ;)

He is a hazard of message board posting, and USMB is home to RW Trolls.
many people here Never even post On Topic.
ie, look a daveman in this whole thread. He is allowed to just Troll me without ever posting on topic.

`
Do you think that PV System knows what the thresholds are for extensive continental glaciation at each of the poles is?

I don't think he knows either.

Also oft, the same Idiotic 7 word 'riddles.'

He is a hazard of message board posting, and USMB is THEE home of RW Trolls.
Many Never even post On Topic.
ie, look a daveman in this whole thread/last page. He is allowed to just Troll me without ever posting on topic.

`
You sure are a little bitch.

No one is obligated to agree with you. You're operating under a badly-mistaken idea.

You sure are a little bitch.

No one is obligated to agree with you. You're operating under a badly-mistaken idea.
No problem/agreed!
One should at least be required though to Coherently elaborate their Disagreement. Hark!
but you are a 100% Empty POS RW Troll/Cheer Leader.
Empty little POS.
`

Why is it that you believe I am a young earth Creationist?

Remember your post just about an hour ago where you said the climate scientists were "paid to be wrong"?

Yeah, that's the same thing as what Creationists say. Creationists (like you) say that when the science doesn't agree with them that the scientists are willing to LIE FOR MONEY.

Now either you are a Creationist or you are the kind of person who, themselves, lies for money.

Which is it? I'm actually being kind and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Is it because I don't agree with you on AGW? Is that how you behave in real life?

No, it's because you think the scientists are "paid to be wrong" (ie are willing to lie for money).

Which are you? A creationist or a grossly unethical person?

Pick a lane.

Do you think that PV System knows what the thresholds are for extensive continental glaciation at each of the poles is?

I don't think he knows either.

Why don't you TELL US and show us your citations.

This is clearly important for you. But remember: YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WITH WHOM YOU DISAGREE ARE "PAID TO BE WRONG".

So by all means, support your claim and then tell us how those scientists weren't "paid to be wrong".

LOL.

Got yourself into a bit of a pickle there. The only way out is to admit you didn't think through your earlier post well.

Forum List

Back