The "Pay off the hooker" case

I am. They are paid to fk and sk men and women on screen, taking in the #ss, doing hand jobs, etc, and it is not simulated. For this, they get paid. If that is how you make your living, you are a prostitute. How did you miss that?
why aren’t they all arrested then?

Trump's logging Cohen’s reimbursement for the Daniels payment as legal fees. But its only a misdemeanor unless it can be linked to being "individual 1" in Cohen's crimes.
he didn’t…geez this investigation happened years ago

cohen billed him…he paid. He was the victim of malpractice

you guys are so sad rehashing old stories that have been debunked

Another wingnut speaks^^^
so nothing? just an attack on women and people that challenge your cult?

Wasn’t it enough you used this woman before and she got ordered to pay trumps legal fees over your abuse?

So NY may be the first to indict the former guy, and it would be because he paid off a hooker? Really?

Doesn't sound like a very good idea to me, all things considered. Smerconish nails it:

Hmm...

It may be the weakest case from a punishment perspective but they have
The money trail
The National Enquirer owner testimony
Testimony from Trump's lawyer

That's enough to prove both the crime and the conspiracy and the conspiracy is the more serious crime.

Convict, arrest, jail him no bond (he's a flight risk) unless he parks Trump Force 1, surrenders all passports, wears an ankle monitor, and reports to a probation officer in NY weekly.

Wouldn't it be sweet forcing Trump to fly commercial on Spirit Air while he appeals?

Hmm...

It may be the weakest case from a punishment perspective but they have
The money trail
The National Enquirer owner testimony
Testimony from Trump's lawyer

That's enough to prove both the crime and the conspiracy and the conspiracy is the more serious crime.

Convict, arrest, jail him no bond (he's a flight risk) unless he parks Trump Force 1, surrenders all passports, wears an ankle monitor, and reports to a probation officer in NY weekly.

Wouldn't it be sweet forcing Trump to fly commercial on Spirit Air while he appeals?
Yeah, can't argue.

I just think about how fickle the public is, especially given the fact that we now have literally zero standards for him. I think the reservoir of patience only runs so deep with the public, then it just doesn't give a shit. THEN the FOLLOWING cases, assuming they appear, will be tuned out as "witch hunts".

Or I'm completely wrong. So there's that.

Yeah, can't argue.

I just think about how fickle the public is, especially given the fact that we now have literally zero standards for him. I think the reservoir of patience only runs so deep with the public, then it just doesn't give a shit. THEN the FOLLOWING cases, assuming they appear, will be tuned out as "witch hunts".

Or I'm completely wrong. So there's that.
It may be impossible to get a verdict in a federal court where unanimity is required but in NY 10 of 12 jurors is what's required.
This may be the best chance of convicting Trump.

why aren’t they all arrested then?
Prostitution itself is legal in one state. That does not mean the paid whores aren't paid whores. It is the same for the paid whores in the adult film industry, with the law parsed and cut out for acceptability of the whoring onscreen.

he didn’t…geez this investigation happened years ago

cohen billed him…he paid. He was the victim of malpractice

you guys are so sad rehashing old stories that have been debunked
somebody ordered Cohen to pay Stormy.

The expense was fraudulently recorded.

Prostitution itself is legal in one state. That does not mean the paid whores aren't paid whores. It is the same for the paid whores in the adult film industry, with the law parsed and cut out for acceptability of the whoring onscreen.
so why aren’t they arrested?

So NY may be the first to indict the former guy, and it would be because he paid off a hooker? Really?

Doesn't sound like a very good idea to me, all things considered. Smerconish nails it:

I'm getting quite tired of Trump/Biden obsession threads.

This can't be a consideration for prosecutors, but I do wonder if this comparatively minor case burns PR capital.

Everything has to be a personal attack.

Gawd you're weak.
Trump obsession is all Mac has left.

tds.gif

Forum List

Back