The "Pay off the hooker" case

Criminal indictment or bust for me. I don't particularly care where it comes from.
i think that’s the belief of most of the dembots…they could careless about the rule of law, just their cult…and it’s clear the leaders in the demafacist party will abuse their office to give them what they want

i think that’s the belief of most of the dembots…they could careless about the rule of law, just their cult…and it’s clear the leaders in the demafacist party will abuse their office to give them what they want
Criminal indictment for breaking the law. Not the conspiracy horseshit you magaturds parrot.

iu
WGdGTW1.jpg

So NY may be the first to indict the former guy, and it would be because he paid off a hooker? Really?

Doesn't sound like a very good idea to me, all things considered. Smerconish nails it:

Nothing else they have tried worked....so now it is time to just indict him for anything they can, since the democrats control that office.....Lawfare has become just another tool for the democrat party.....

So NY may be the first to indict the former guy, and it would be because he paid off a hooker? Really?

Doesn't sound like a very good idea to me, all things considered. Smerconish nails it:

You are going to get that Village. Mass impoverishment and suffering with it.

Challenge to our liberals:

While I recognize that all of you are thrilled that the Manhattan DA might be on the verge of indicting President Trump over the Stormy Daniels matter, and while of course I hate to burst your bubble, I can’t help but wonder:

Can any of you name the alleged NY State crime that Trump allegedly committed?

I know it’s not murder. I know it’s not kidnapping. I know it’s not a felony drug sale case. But I’m not sure I get what crime you folks assume he allegedly committed. Do you?

Step right up. Name that alleged crime or crimes.

Nah. Everybody knows he paid off the whore to keep it out of the papers, before the election, so as not to be known as a guy who cheats on his wife, and have it offend the religious right, before they went to the polls. We didn't know he always had to pay off his whores, every time he cheated on his wife. The guy just isn't big on vows, or oaths or fidelity.
Don't get me wrong. He will take one in a heartbeat. He just thinks honoring one is optional.

Daniels said she never had an affair with Trump.

normally the hush money payment would be legal. But Michael Cohen was thrown in jail over it because it was a campaign finance violation. But where Trump is in hot water is the falsification of business records, since reimbursing Cohen was listed as legal expense. Do you remember "individual 1"?

this will likely be insignificant relative to what's gonna happen with Fani WIllis and Jack Smith.

Such campaign finance issue is 99.999% civil. TDS is driving this.

And that may be the event's true value.
Bringing Stormy back into media coverage ain't a good thing for Trump and his enablers. It is a reminder of the days of 'bad press' for Donald's marriage to the current wife. And that's not a good thing.
Of a similar vein, the Kevin/Fox released video schtick ain't good for the Republican desire to bury the January 6th Insurrection into the mists of time.

Both black-marks are now being brought back onto the public stage once again.

One, is by a prosecutor in New York, who seemingly thinks there's a case there.
The other is a self-inflicted wound by Kevin McCarthy.

So be it.
It makes greater forum fodder.
In fact, with Stormy.....there's the prurient-hook that kinda makes it fun.
Ummm, twice the fun. So to speak ;)

Forum List

Back