The PC Police should apologize....

Oh.......look!

Couldn't see their mouths moving. Another fake.

That was taken by a person at the march that day. You can clearly hear the words from very close up. You have been duped.

A day march turned night time at the same time!!!!

Liberal logic strikes again.

The day turns to dusk.....and then to night.

That is the same group of marchers. Where are the close ups if the dead cops chant. Why would that single group.....one of hundreds like it since the Ferguson decision.....start calling for violence against cops. Only that one? And only from hundreds of yards away. Easily dubbed.

You have been duped.

So the grand jury decision was inconclusive?

You are boring me to tears. Read my words. They are very clear. I'm not being in the least bit vague.
Why would anyone care about the words of a skank. regardless of how elicit they are thought to be.

The only thing that comes through is sleaze.

Odd. Men aren't usually called skanks. Idiot.
I don't know why.After all, a "skank" is a skank.

Won't admit your mistake, huh? Typical nutter.
If you prefer, scumbag. It makes little difference to me whether you're a scumbag or an skank.

Oh.......look!

That was taken by a person at the march that day. You can clearly hear the words from very close up. You have been duped.

That is the same group of marchers. Where are the close ups if the dead cops chant. Why would that single group.....one of hundreds like it since the Ferguson decision.....start calling for violence against cops. Only that one? And only from hundreds of yards away. Easily dubbed.

You have been duped.

Not me. I'm with you. From what I could hear it sounded like they wanted head mops, anyway. They ain't foolin me none.

Wow...an attempt at humor. Cool.

Where are the close up videos?

Oh.......look!

You have been duped.

You are boring me to tears. Read my words. They are very clear. I'm not being in the least bit vague.
Why would anyone care about the words of a skank. regardless of how elicit they are thought to be.

The only thing that comes through is sleaze.

Odd. Men aren't usually called skanks. Idiot.
I don't know why.After all, a "skank" is a skank.

Won't admit your mistake, huh? Typical nutter.
If you prefer, scumbag. It makes little difference to me whether you're a scumbag or an skank.

I prefer that after two years...you have a clue as to who you are talking with. Idiot.

You have been duped.
Not me. I'm with you. From what I could hear it sounded like they wanted head mops, anyway. They ain't foolin me none.

Have you tried squatting over a mirror?

You have been duped.

Nice! You've said something interesting.

You have been duped.

Still waiting on you. :)

Oh.......look!

You have been duped.

Prove it. Prove it was an audio fabrication, LL. Come on. Shouldn't be hard for you.

Oh.......look!

You have been duped.

Prove it. Prove it was an audio fabrication, LL. Come on. Shouldn't be hard for you.

I'm waiting for proof that anyone said those words. I'm simply looking for a closer view. There must have been dozens of people filming from street level. Let's have it.

You have been duped.

Still waiting on you. :)

Yeah....I know.

You have been duped.

I'm waiting for proof that anyone said those words. I'm simply looking for a closer view. There must have been dozens of people filming from street level. Let's have it.

so although many news industries reported on in, and no one has been able to point out an audio fabrication, you're goig with "conspiracy" on it.

Alright.

You have been duped.

so although many news industries reported on in, and no one has been able to point out an audio fabrication, you're goig with "conspiracy" on it.

Alright.

When it first came to light....I looked for CNN or HLN or even CBS, NBC, ABC....or BBC. Saw only one NBC affiliate with any coverage. I saw Breitbart, CNS, FOX, Gateway Pundit, and the. Blaze with full coverage.

Where are the close up videos? Why is there only one video feed of a major news event with that audio? Who led the chant? What is that persons name? How many people chanted dead cops and for how long?

Let's have some details.

Dude, go ahead and go with conspiracy theory. As a person who tends to agree when things smel rotten and will point them out, go for it. As it stands, no one has been able to provide and easily discredited audio track dubbed over.

it's fucking easy to do. But ok. Play media outlet bias on it.

You have been duped.

Alright.

When it first came to light....I looked for CNN or HLN or even CBS, NBC, ABC....or BBC. Saw only one NBC affiliate with any coverage. I saw Breitbart, CNS, FOX, Gateway Pundit, and the. Blaze with full coverage.

Where are the close up videos? Why is there only one video feed of a major news event with that audio? Who led the chant? What is that persons name? How many people chanted dead cops and for how long?

Let's have some details.
Are you suggesting the left wing media buried the close ups? Luckily, some guy with a cell phone was able to smuggle his amateur video past the media guardians or we wouldn't know about this at all.

... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

You fan the flames, you are responsible for the consequences.

Apologize? They should be rounded up, charged arrested and upon conviction by a jury of their peers, summarily executed. They're every bit as guilty for the deaths of those police officers as the Leftist that pulled the trigger.

That march was nothing more than a drop in bucket. The PC Police have been dividing Americans, isolating Black Americans and fanning the flames of racial tension for political advantage for generations now. They have made a bad situation far worse, and they will never admit it.

You have been duped.

Alright.

Let's have some details.
Are you suggesting the left wing media buried the close ups? Luckily, some guy with a cell phone was able to smuggle his amateur video past the media guardians or we wouldn't know about this at all.

Nope. I'm suggesting that someone filmed from hundreds of feet away and dubbed the words "Dead Cops" in the video that the RW echo chamber fell in love with. And....real news organizations asked for...but did not get...further evidence of the chant. Thus....they didn't run the story.

Get it?

That march was nothing more than a drop in bucket. The PC Police have been dividing Americans, isolating Black Americans and fanning the flames of racial tension for political advantage for generations now. They have made a bad situation far worse, and they will never admit it.

All bullshit. Repeated often.....still bullshit.

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

When she says "They" she hopes to exclude herself... as she is one of those who promoted murder of innocent people, thus she is complicit in those murders. It's what the Left DOES.

Understand that in just the latter half of the 20th century, the Ideological Left murdered 150 million people... and this was in PEACE TIME... wholly separate from the tens of millions of people they murdered in the two World Wars which came about largely, due to the catastrophic effects of Left-think.

Alright.

Let's have some details.

Nope. I'm suggesting that someone filmed from hundreds of feet away and dubbed the words "Dead Cops" in the video that the RW echo chamber fell in love with. And....real news organizations asked for...but did not get...further evidence of the chant. Thus....they didn't run the story.

Get it?

It is easy to prove a dub over. So go ahead. As it stands, you have nothing but "I dont believe it". Which is fine. Dont believe your own ears because..well, bias.

Fine by me. You're not really important in my world.

Dude, go ahead and go with conspiracy theory. As a person who tends to agree when things smel rotten and will point them out, go for it. As it stands, no one has been able to provide and easily discredited audio track dubbed over.

it's fucking easy to do. But ok. Play media outlet bias on it.

No. A conspiracy suggests that someone with authority tried to use the video to further an agenda. I haven't seen anyone besides the RW nutter media pushing this story. No conspiracy. Just hacks being hacks.

Next.

Forum List

Back