The PC Police should apologize....

Race is a legal description (among others) in the detaining of a suspect. That's why a cop might get a call to look for a "black male, 6'4", 300lbs, wearing a red bandana, jeans, and red t-shirt." All perfectly legal.

Trying to take a cop's gun, then charging at him, not so much.

You don't know that he tried to take the gun and you don't know that he charged at him. We will never know.

Just like we dont know if protesters were chanting for dead cops, right?

Run along, LL.

Nope. I'm staying. We don't know. There are lots of things we don't know. It's part of life.

We dont know if protesters were chanting for dead cops now?

:lmao:

I've seen one video from hundreds of feet away. Where is the close up? This is not something that the news media would hesitate to record. Where is the video showing the faces of the people chanting those words. How many were there? How long were these people shouting that chant?

Let's have some detail beyond that one video, please.

:rofl:

Race is a legal description (among others) in the detaining of a suspect. That's why a cop might get a call to look for a "black male, 6'4", 300lbs, wearing a red bandana, jeans, and red t-shirt." All perfectly legal.

You don't know that he tried to take the gun and you don't know that he charged at him. We will never know.

Run along, LL.

Nope. I'm staying. We don't know. There are lots of things we don't know. It's part of life.

I've seen one video from hundreds of feet away. Where is the close up? This is not something that the news media would hesitate to record. Where is the video showing the faces of the people chanting those words. How many were there? How long were these people shouting that chant?

Holy shit! I see where we're going with this! It was a...media set up! There WERE no chants about dead cops! The voices were overdubbed! Your reasoning skills are unparallelled! Let's continue with this solid logic!

Hundreds of protesters and news media. All of them with phones or cameras. Not a single close up of a single person chanting "Dead Cops" has surfaced in over a week?

I call bullshit on the dead cops chant. It did not happen.

It is irresponsible for media outlets to be referring to it in coverage of the murders of these two cops.

Run along, LL.

Holy shit! I see where we're going with this! It was a...media set up! There WERE no chants about dead cops! The voices were overdubbed! Your reasoning skills are unparallelled! Let's continue with this solid logic!

I am saying exactly that. Where are the close ups? I don't believe that the protesters chanted "Dead Cops!" It's BS.

Run along, LL.

I am saying exactly that. Where are the close ups? I don't believe that the protesters chanted "Dead Cops!" It's BS.

OK, so prove it and we can move on. It's easy to do.

Run along, LL.

Not as much BS as you playing a clip that what shot in the daytime and trying to say it was the dead cop clip that was shot at night lol

We can only go by what the evidence shows, and what the grand jury decided.

The evidence is inconclusive. That is not a debatable point.

So the grand jury decision was inconclusive?

You are boring me to tears. Read my words. They are very clear. I'm not being in the least bit vague.
Why would anyone care about the words of a skank. regardless of how elicit they are thought to be.

The only thing that comes through is sleaze.

You are boring me to tears. Read my words. They are very clear. I'm not being in the least bit vague.
Why would anyone care about the words of a skank. regardless of how elicit they are thought to be.

Odd. Men aren't usually called skanks. Idiot.

Oh.......look!

Couldn't see their mouths moving. Another fake.

That was taken by a person at the march that day. You can clearly hear the words from very close up. You have been duped.

A day march turned night time at the same time!!!!

Liberal logic strikes again.

The day turns to dusk.....and then to night.

That is the same group of marchers. Where are the close ups if the dead cops chant. Why would that single group.....one of hundreds like it since the Ferguson decision.....start calling for violence against cops. Only that one? And only from hundreds of yards away. Easily dubbed.

You have been duped.

I don't know why.After all, a "skank" is a skank.

Lost all respect for mac

Killers are responsible for killing

The blood is on the hands of the dead guy, blaming ppl besides the scrub who did it is fucking reprehensible

I don't know why.After all, a "skank" is a skank.

Won't admit your mistake, huh? Typical nutter.

Oh.......look!

Couldn't see their mouths moving. Another fake.

That was taken by a person at the march that day. You can clearly hear the words from very close up. You have been duped.

A day march turned night time at the same time!!!!

Liberal logic strikes again.

The day turns to dusk.....and then to night.

That is the same group of marchers. Where are the close ups if the dead cops chant. Why would that single group.....one of hundreds like it since the Ferguson decision.....start calling for violence against cops. Only that one? And only from hundreds of yards away. Easily dubbed.

You have been duped.

Not me. I'm with you. From what I could hear it sounded like they wanted head mops, anyway. They ain't foolin me none.

Forum List

Back