The PC Police should apologize....

That march was nothing more than a drop in bucket. The PC Police have been dividing Americans, isolating Black Americans and fanning the flames of racial tension for political advantage for generations now. They have made a bad situation far worse, and they will never admit it.

All bullshit. Repeated often.....still bullshit.

Again your opinion is worthless. I can point to many instances of the State media and sycophants fanning the flames to keep the conversation divisive. YMMV

I'm waiting for proof that anyone said those words. I'm simply looking for a closer view. There must have been dozens of people filming from street level. Let's have it.

so although many news industries reported on in, and no one has been able to point out an audio fabrication, you're goig with "conspiracy" on it.

Alright.

When it first came to light....I looked for CNN or HLN or even CBS, NBC, ABC....or BBC. Saw only one NBC affiliate with any coverage. I saw Breitbart, CNS, FOX, Gateway Pundit, and the. Blaze with full coverage.

Where are the close up videos? Why is there only one video feed of a major news event with that audio? Who led the chant? What is that persons name? How many people chanted dead cops and for how long?

Let's have some details.
Are you suggesting the left wing media buried the close ups? Luckily, some guy with a cell phone was able to smuggle his amateur video past the media guardians or we wouldn't know about this at all.

Nope. I'm suggesting that someone filmed from hundreds of feet away and dubbed the words "Dead Cops" in the video that the RW echo chamber fell in love with. And....real news organizations asked for...but did not get...further evidence of the chant. Thus....they didn't run the story.

Get it?

It is easy to prove a dub over. So go ahead. As it stands, you have nothing but "I dont believe it". Which is fine. Dont believe your own ears because..well, bias.

Fine by me. You're not really important in my world.

It's easy to prove a dub over? Says who?

Prove it. Prove it was an audio fabrication, LL. Come on. Shouldn't be hard for you.

I'm waiting for proof that anyone said those words. I'm simply looking for a closer view. There must have been dozens of people filming from street level. Let's have it.

so although many news industries reported on in, and no one has been able to point out an audio fabrication, you're goig with "conspiracy" on it.

Alright.

When it first came to light....I looked for CNN or HLN or even CBS, NBC, ABC....or BBC. Saw only one NBC affiliate with any coverage. I saw Breitbart, CNS, FOX, Gateway Pundit, and the. Blaze with full coverage.

Where are the close up videos? Why is there only one video feed of a major news event with that audio? Who led the chant? What is that persons name? How many people chanted dead cops and for how long?

Let's have some details.
Are you suggesting the left wing media buried the close ups? Luckily, some guy with a cell phone was able to smuggle his amateur video past the media guardians or we wouldn't know about this at all.

Nope. I'm suggesting that someone filmed from hundreds of feet away and dubbed the words "Dead Cops" in the video that the RW echo chamber fell in love with. And....real news organizations asked for...but did not get...further evidence of the chant. Thus....they didn't run the story.

Get it?

So someone got hundreds of people together, as a means to do a SECRET collective voice over?

ROFLMNAO! Oh GOD! That is HYSTERICAL! (In every sense of the word.)

Dude, go ahead and go with conspiracy theory. As a person who tends to agree when things smel rotten and will point them out, go for it. As it stands, no one has been able to provide and easily discredited audio track dubbed over.

it's fucking easy to do. But ok. Play media outlet bias on it.

No. A conspiracy suggests that someone with authority tried to use the video to further an agenda. I haven't seen anyone besides the RW nutter media pushing this story. No conspiracy. Just hacks being hacks.

Next.

No, that is not what conspiracy means. Read a fucking book for once and try again. in this case, the dictionary should do.

Alright.

Let's have some details.

Get it?

It is easy to prove a dub over. So go ahead. As it stands, you have nothing but "I dont believe it". Which is fine. Dont believe your own ears because..well, bias.

Says anyone living 2014 smarter than a tire with no tread on it.

That march was nothing more than a drop in bucket. The PC Police have been dividing Americans, isolating Black Americans and fanning the flames of racial tension for political advantage for generations now. They have made a bad situation far worse, and they will never admit it.

Again your opinion is worthless. I can point to many instances of the State media and sycophants fanning the flames to keep the conversation divisive. YMMV

Nope. There is no state media. That's crazy conspiracy talk. There is ratings driven media. And you are their audience.

Prove it. Prove it was an audio fabrication, LL. Come on. Shouldn't be hard for you.

Alright.

Let's have some details.

Get it?
Yeah, I get it. You're saying that your accusations don't need proof because the lack of more proof is proof that it is false. Good call.

Let's have some details.

Get it?

Cool. Where are the close up videos. Where are the eyewitness accounts? ?

Nope. There is no state media. That's crazy conspiracy talk. There is ratings driven media. And you are their audience.

Oh, sure.

:lmao:

I think the argument is more that if Sharpton, Holder, Obama & others like them had kept their mouths shut these cops would likely still be alive.

That's a dumb argument.

Bush showed very little sympathy towards Rodney King, (who was a much worse person than Eric Garner) and we still had riots.

It's the act that is causing the outrage. That a cop choked a man to death ON FILM and the only guy who went to jail was the guy who took the film.

Get it?

You're mind has already been made up. You believe this never happened. You believe it is a conspiracy of the "rightwing" to smear the peaceful protesters.

Alright.

Let's have some details.

Get it?
Yeah, I get it. You're saying that your accusations don't need proof because the lack of more proof is proof that it is false. Good call.

Nope. I'm simply saying that I don't buy the video. Never did. I am willing to admit I am wrong......but someone has to do some proving first. Is there another video of this chant?

Get it?

You're mind has already been made up. You believe this never happened. You believe it is a conspiracy of the "rightwing" to smear the peaceful protesters.

Nope. I believe that it is possible that a few knuckleheads chanted something like that. People say and do stupid shit all the time.

I also believe that there would be more than one video source if it happened. Don't you?

OK, like I said before. You believe all these news outlets are trying to lead a lie...because they are rightwing.

Just fucking admit it and stfu already.
ts a rightwing hoax. Go with that.

The PC Police cram race into every last goddamn conversation, they scream "racist" at every last goddamn opportunity, they turn lawbreakers into national heroes, they support and defend race pimps from coast to coast, they paint cops with a broad brush.

Then, when one of their perceived constituents executes a couple of cops, they wash their hands of the whole thing. It's someone else's fault.

Despicable, but predictable.

Gee, Mac, can you try to be less of a Drama Queen?

What happened to Eric Garner was an outrage. Even conservatives said so.

Just like a lot of liberals said what happened at Waco was an outrage.

And liberals are no more responsible for Brinsley than conservatives were responsible for McVeigh.

The PC Police cram race into every last goddamn conversation, they scream "racist" at every last goddamn opportunity, they turn lawbreakers into national heroes, they support and defend race pimps from coast to coast, they paint cops with a broad brush.

Then, when one of their perceived constituents executes a couple of cops, they wash their hands of the whole thing. It's someone else's fault.

Despicable, but predictable.

Gee, Mac, can you try to be less of a Drama Queen?

What happened to Eric Garner was an outrage. Even conservatives said so.

Just like a lot of liberals said what happened at Waco was an outrage.

And liberals are no more responsible for Brinsley than conservatives were responsible for McVeigh.

As I've said, I wouldn't expect people like you to admit to any responsibility.

The first responsibility goes to the shooter, as always.

Okay, that's reasonable.

You then look at events that may have provided the shooter with his "excuse", his perceived motivation, the environment in which they exist. He provided that motivation when, on his Instagram account, he wrote "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs."

No, that's just fucking silly. By the logic you just put out, Sony is to blame for it's troubles, gays who get beaten up in the street are to fault becuase they insisted on the right to marry. The people who goofed up Waco were responsible for Oklahoma City. Our Middle East Policy is responsible for 9/11. The argument that if someone who is mentally unstable uses a valid complaint to rationalize an act of violence, therefore no one should make a valid complaint, is just silly.

Some are choosing to pretend that this has nothing to do with the racial tensions surrounding recent events (an example of which would be the crowd shouting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now"), and that those who leverage Political Correctness have nothing to do with the racial tensions.

It's my opinion that those people are lying.

Again, exactly why did he shoot his girlfriend in the stomach, then? Was that because Rev. Al Made him do it? Or was it just because he was overall a bad guy? I'm kind of going with the latter.

Ismaaiyl Brinsley Alleged Cop Killer Had Criminal History Estranged Relationship With Family

Court documents show that Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, had been arrested in Ohio for theft and robbery, and in Georgia for robbery, shoplifting, carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and obstruction of a law enforcement officer, according to WABC.

The New York Times reports that Brinsley was convicted on weapons charges in Georgia in 2011 and served two years in prison there. He also had prior arrests in Brooklyn, where his family still lives.

Honestly, it's looking less and less like Rev. Al's insidious mind control powers were the problem here.

Hundreds of protesters and news media. All of them with phones or cameras. Not a single close up of a single person chanting "Dead Cops" has surfaced in over a week?

I call bullshit on the dead cops chant. It did not happen.

It is irresponsible for media outlets to be referring to it in coverage of the murders of these two cops.

It's irrelevant because these people are condemning even those who we know for certain didn't chant any such thing.

Forum List

Back