"The People's Justice"

PLEASE, let's go down that road. That will open up the season on protesters and other supporters of criminals along with criminals themselves.

"protesters"

A lot of people died so you could sit on your fat butt and call them "supporters of criminals".

Why do the nutter RWs hate the Constitution so much?
Because they fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Because for most on the authoritarian right a free and democratic society is too messy and disorganized, where one is often confronted with ideas and opinions he disagrees with.

But you knew that already.

Cops are above the law. Cops are not the law, they are sworn to uphold the law, and to enforce the law. Cops are in place to ensure that laws are followed and obeyed. Again, cops are not the law. If you want to see common sense in action, research the many documented cases concerning cops and the law. I think you'll be surprised at how often cops are excused from following the laws that you and I are held to.

So long as it's in advancement of Order and the removal of criminals from society PERMANENTLY, they should be exempted from all laws.
I totally disagree. No one should be exempt from our laws, no one. Yes, criminals should be punished and removed from society, I agree. But, we should never allow cops to act counter to the law while they are enforcing the law. Cops should never be judge, jury, and executioner. It's very possible for cops to enforce the law while following the law.

It was bound to happen. Three cops killed, two in NYC and one in Florida. This has been brewing for months, maybe years. It's no secret that police get a free pass, and are all but exempt from the same laws and standard that the general public is held to. Since John Q. Public believes that real justice is absent in our judicial system, they are now exercising "The People's Justice". It's sad and heartbreaking to think that it's come to this point, but people have had enough of the police state and the injustices within. Murder is wrong, on both sides. There are other ways to solve the problem and to bring much needed attention to the out-of-control lawless law enforcement agencies. I'd be the last to condone murder, but I'd also be the last to defend members of law enforcement. In many ways, police have brought this upon themselves by their total disregard for rights, freedom, and no respect for the general public. Police brutality is real, police murder of unarmed innocent citizens is real, and police abuse of their power and authority is real. I do not want to see war on our streets, nor blood flowing down sidewalks. But, I do want to see things change so that members of law enforcement are held to the same standards as everyone else. If we're to respect the cops, then cops should have equal respect for us. The actual blame for cops being looked at the way they are, falls on those that give them the encouragement and power to step outside the bounds of justice, right and wrong, respect, and consideration for the general public. They are told how to avoid punishment for their wrong-doing. They lie for each other, protect each other from justice, and have formed a brotherhood of corruption, theft, perjury, and abuse of power and authority. The bottom line is that police do not police their own profession. So, now we're seeing what amounts to "The People's Justice".

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

Sorry dude, I pay the police through my taxes to protect me. Some will attack cops, that's them attacking my employee.

Think.
I totally disagree. There was an elderly lady here in Georgia a couple of years ago that was murdered in her own home by cops, she did absolutely nothing wrong. You can research the story on the internet. There are many stories of innocent people harmed or murdered by police. Many stories have been documented and reported. So, doing nothing wrong does not mean that you'll escape police brutality and/or murder. Obeying the law is no guarantee that cops will leave you alone. Also, like you, I pay my taxes. Like you, I help pay their salaries. Your employees, as you call them, do their share of dirt, break the law, and are rarely held accountable for their actions. It's very difficult to defend them given their track record, especially of late. Law enforcement is a corrupt brotherhood, above the law, and conduct themselves as such. All of this is well documented and reported. The facts speak for themselves.

Your college professor brainwashed you.

1, 000, 000 cops are working in America. Fewer than 1% are dirty. Thats 10, 000 which will make some youtube videos and news headlines.

But its simply unreasonable to expect it to be much better. 1% corruption rate is incredible and FAR and away cleaner than the general population.
Again, I totally disagree. Cops write BS quota tickets, gang up on individuals already hand cuffed and on the ground, act as bullies, lie for each other, never rat out the cops that are dirty, and stand by each other whether it's right or wrong. How many cops do you know that refuse to write quota tickets, refuse to assist other officers ganging up and beating someone already hand cuffed and on the ground, refuse to lie in court to help another cop, and refuse to turn cops in for brutality? How many cops are in prison? How many cops are in jail awaiting trial?

s0n.......holy fuck........where exactly is the bubble you dwell in?

"The Peoples Justice"?????

An alternative voice in the black community best be out there getting press soon..........real soon. Or we are looking at Bataan situation emerging in the inner cities.

Have you ever even hard of Bataan asshole??

Bataan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I totally disagree. No one should be exempt from our laws, no one. Yes, criminals should be punished and removed from society, I agree. But, we should never allow cops to act counter to the law while they are enforcing the law. Cops should never be judge, jury, and executioner. It's very possible for cops to enforce the law while following the law.

It is not possible to enforce Justice while following the law anymore. The Law favors the Criminals not the LEOs

Cops are above the law. Cops are not the law, they are sworn to uphold the law, and to enforce the law. Cops are in place to ensure that laws are followed and obeyed. Again, cops are not the law. If you want to see common sense in action, research the many documented cases concerning cops and the law. I think you'll be surprised at how often cops are excused from following the laws that you and I are held to.

So long as it's in advancement of Order and the removal of criminals from society PERMANENTLY, they should be exempted from all laws.

s0n.....you watch too much ghey msm shit. A huge % :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1: of Americans would be in favor of THIS tee over the gheyness of the 'I CANT BREATHE" tee's................

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield-4.jpg.html'][/URL]

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the Ferguson grand jury decision, most white Americans had already decided what went on the day Mike Brown got his hat knocked off. A savage porch monkey tried to take a weapon from a cop and got what he deserved...............fucking Wilson is a hero to most of America!!! Stop watching the TV s0n!!!:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Last edited:
It was bound to happen. Three cops killed, two in NYC and one in Florida. This has been brewing for months, maybe years. It's no secret that police get a free pass, and are all but exempt from the same laws and standard that the general public is held to. Since John Q. Public believes that real justice is absent in our judicial system, they are now exercising "The People's Justice". It's sad and heartbreaking to think that it's come to this point, but people have had enough of the police state and the injustices within. Murder is wrong, on both sides. There are other ways to solve the problem and to bring much needed attention to the out-of-control lawless law enforcement agencies. I'd be the last to condone murder, but I'd also be the last to defend members of law enforcement. In many ways, police have brought this upon themselves by their total disregard for rights, freedom, and no respect for the general public. Police brutality is real, police murder of unarmed innocent citizens is real, and police abuse of their power and authority is real. I do not want to see war on our streets, nor blood flowing down sidewalks. But, I do want to see things change so that members of law enforcement are held to the same standards as everyone else. If we're to respect the cops, then cops should have equal respect for us. The actual blame for cops being looked at the way they are, falls on those that give them the encouragement and power to step outside the bounds of justice, right and wrong, respect, and consideration for the general public. They are told how to avoid punishment for their wrong-doing. They lie for each other, protect each other from justice, and have formed a brotherhood of corruption, theft, perjury, and abuse of power and authority. The bottom line is that police do not police their own profession. So, now we're seeing what amounts to "The People's Justice".
What a jerk!
Typical left wing brainwashed use of the anecdotal to push an agenda.
I think we've all had instances where we don't agree with police or how some of them do their jobs but to allow those instances to obscure the protection they provide -- protection that many take for granted -- is flat out corrupt.

I have an idea...

Pass a law giving certain zip codes, streets, neighborhoods, etc, the right to opt out of police protection. If they're so brutalized by the cops they should want to opt out.
A better idea would be to hold cops accountable and to the same standards as everyone else. Have cops earn the respect they feel they deserve.

They are, and by a wide margin do

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

Sorry dude, I pay the police through my taxes to protect me. Some will attack cops, that's them attacking my employee.

Think.
I totally disagree. There was an elderly lady here in Georgia a couple of years ago that was murdered in her own home by cops, she did absolutely nothing wrong. You can research the story on the internet. There are many stories of innocent people harmed or murdered by police. Many stories have been documented and reported. So, doing nothing wrong does not mean that you'll escape police brutality and/or murder. Obeying the law is no guarantee that cops will leave you alone. Also, like you, I pay my taxes. Like you, I help pay their salaries. Your employees, as you call them, do their share of dirt, break the law, and are rarely held accountable for their actions. It's very difficult to defend them given their track record, especially of late. Law enforcement is a corrupt brotherhood, above the law, and conduct themselves as such. All of this is well documented and reported. The facts speak for themselves.

Your college professor brainwashed you.

1, 000, 000 cops are working in America. Fewer than 1% are dirty. Thats 10, 000 which will make some youtube videos and news headlines.

But its simply unreasonable to expect it to be much better. 1% corruption rate is incredible and FAR and away cleaner than the general population.
Again, I totally disagree. Cops write BS quota tickets, gang up on individuals already hand cuffed and on the ground, act as bullies, lie for each other, never rat out the cops that are dirty, and stand by each other whether it's right or wrong. How many cops do you know that refuse to write quota tickets, refuse to assist other officers ganging up and beating someone already hand cuffed and on the ground, refuse to lie in court to help another cop, and refuse to turn cops in for brutality? How many cops are in prison? How many cops are in jail awaiting trial?

s0n.......holy fuck........where exactly is the bubble you dwell in?

"The Peoples Justice"?????

An alternative voice in the black community best be out there getting press soon..........real soon. Or we are looking at Bataan situation emerging in the inner cities.

Have you ever even hard of Bataan asshole??

Bataan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
FYI - I live in reality, and NOT in a bubble, thank you. Also, I'm no asshole. Your childish name calling and personal attack speaks a lot about you. Do you have a problem with adult and civil debate and conversation? Just curious. What we're looking at is citizens getting tired of police brutality, the murder of innocent citizens, and cops not held accountable, nor held to the same standards as everyone else. What we're seeing are citizens protesting law enforcement abusing their power and authority. We're seeing attention brought to a situation that has gotten totally out-of-hand. This is not fiction or fantasy, it's real, it's happening on the streets all across America. No one is making this stuff up. Since the cell phone age, many cases have been filmed and documented. The news and internet report police brutality almost every single day. No, we do not want blood running down the streets of America. No, we do not want violence and the destruction of property. But, we do want equal justice applied to everyone, regardless of title or profession.

It is not possible to enforce Justice while following the law anymore. The Law favors the Criminals not the LEOs
I fail to see why it's not possible to follow the law while enforcing the law. Can you please explain why you feel that it's otherwise so? Thanks.

s0n.....you watch too much ghey msm shit. A huge % :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1: of Americans would be in favor of THIS tee over the gheyness of the 'I CANT BREATHE" tee's................

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield-4.jpg.html'][/URL]
[URL='http://[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield-4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/baldaltima/superman-man-of-steel-shield-4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]']
']
superman-man-of-steel-shield-4.jpg
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the Ferguson grand jury decision, most white Americans had already decided what went on the day Mike Brown got his hat knocked off. A savage porch monkey tried to take a weapon from a cop and got what he deserved...............fucking Wilson is a hero to most of America!!! Stop watching the TV s0n!!!:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:[/URL]
I don't favor either one. Also, I do not watch msm but maybe a minute or two every once in awhile.[/URL]

I have an idea...

Pass a law giving certain zip codes, streets, neighborhoods, etc, the right to opt out of police protection. If they're so brutalized by the cops they should want to opt out.
A better idea would be to hold cops accountable and to the same standards as everyone else. Have cops earn the respect they feel they deserve.

They are, and by a wide margin do
I disagree. If they were help accountable and to the same standards, they would be a lot more of them in our prisons and jails.

I fail to see why it's not possible to follow the law while enforcing the law. Can you please explain why you feel that it's otherwise so? Thanks.

The law favors the criminals. It requires the police to follow the rules in the prosecution of someone who has already proven they have no regard for the rules. We allow asinine defenses, juries fill of idiots I wouldn't hire to dig a hole in the ground, and legal/procedural challenges which gave nothing to do with Justice. Ultimately the criminals gave mire protection than their victims and there's no real punishment for most of those who are actually convicted.

Forum List

Back