The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

Please prove that they're equals. I'd love to read it.:eusa_boohoo:

Here are a few examples
Ever heard of Elijah J. McCoy?
Elijah McCoy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roscoe L. Koontz Invented
designed a pinhole gamma ray camera called the collimator, and helped to design and fabricate automatic air and water radiation activity measuring devices.

Roscoe L Koontz - The Works of Roscoe L Koontz

Norbert Rillieux Mr sugar man

Norbert Rillieux - History of Sugar Processing

Willard H Bennett and George Edward Alcorn
Mass Spectrometer - Willard H Bennett and George Edward Alcorn

Top 10 African American Inventors

This one is a dark stain on North Carolina
Dr. Charles Richard Drew: American Inventor

Dr. Charles Richard Drew (June 3, 1904 - April 1, 1950) was an American medical doctor and surgeon who started the idea of a blood bank and a system for the long-term preservation of blood plasma (he found that plasma kept longer than whole blood). His ideas revolutionized the medical profession and have saved many, many lives.
Dr. Drew set up and operated the blood plasma bank at the Presbyterian Hospital in New York City, NY. Drew's project was the model for the Red Cross' system of blood banks, of which he became the first director. Drew resigned his position as director after the US War Department issued a directive stating that blood taken from white donors should not be mixed with blood taken from black donors. Dr. Drew strongly objected, and stated "the blood of individual human beings may differ by blood groupings, but there is absolutely no scientific basis to indicate any difference in human blood from race to race." Dr. Drew also formed Britain's blood bank system.

Dr. Drew died on April 1, 1950, after a car accident in in rural North Carolina. Although there is a legend that he died as a result of being denied a blood transfusion and medical care from a "whites-only" hospital, Dr. Drew got immediate medical attention, in part from the other doctors (his friends) who were in the car accident with him (but were less severely injured). Dr. Drew was admitted to a mixed-race hospital, but died after being treated for massive internal injuries. A U.S. postage stamp was issued in 1981 to honor Dr. Drew.

Dr. Charles R. Drew: American Inventor - EnchantedLearning.com

1# Dr. Charles Drew in 1940? Nope.
During World War I, Dr. Oswald H. Robertson of the US army preserved blood in a citrate-glucose solution and stored it in cooled containers for later transfusion. This was the first use of "banked" blood. By the mid-1930s the Russians had set up a national network of facilities for the collection, typing, and storage of blood. Bernard Fantus, influenced by the Russian program, established the first hospital blood bank in the United States at Chicago's Cook County Hospital in 1937. It was Fantus who coined the term "blood bank."

Blood Plasma
Did Charles Drew "discover" (in about 1940) that plasma could be separated and stored apart from the rest of the blood, thereby revolutionizing transfusion medicine? Nope.
The possibility of using blood plasma for transfusion purposes was known at least since 1918, when English physician Gordon R. Ward suggested it in a medical journal. In the mid-1930s, John Elliott advanced the idea, emphasizing plasma's advantages in shelf life and donor-recipient compatibility, and in 1939 he and two colleagues reported having used stored plasma in 191 transfusions. Charles Drew was not responsible for any breakthrough scientific or medical discovery; his main career achievement lay in supervising or co-supervising major programs for the collection and shipment of blood and plasma.

[return to top]

2# Automatic Lubricator, "Real McCoy"
Elijah McCoy revolutionized industry in 1872 by inventing the first device to automatically oil machinery? Nope. The phrase "Real McCoy" arose to distinguish Elijah's inventions from cheap imitations? Nope.
The oil cup, which automatically delivers a steady trickle of lubricant to machine parts while the machine is running, predates McCoy's career; a description of one appears in the May 6, 1848 issue of Scientific American. The automatic "displacement lubricator" for steam engines was developed in 1860 by John Ramsbottom of England, and notably improved in 1862 by James Roscoe of the same country. The "hydrostatic" lubricator originated no later than 1871.

Variants of the phrase Real McCoy appear in Scottish literature dating back to at least 1856 — well before Elijah McCoy could have been involved.

3# I'll give the sugar thing to them. I will look into this. I've looked into most of this stuff already.

Black Invention Myths

I've spent thousands of hours looking at inventions. Looking at science and inventions is a serious hobby to me. :eusa_angel: Don't take that site word for it as I've checked most of what is on it against more official details. I'm impressed that even through most of this wasn't invented by blacks, they were working on similar prototypes. Give them another thousand years within civilization? Who knows.

See, I don't believe Negro's are worthless, just a few thousand years evolutionary wise behind us. This is something I dare not say on stormfront. LOL

You might want to verify your source Tight rope?
Tightrope Records - Tightrope Records--White Power--White Pride--KKK--Ku Klux Klan--Skinhead--Nazi--Shirts

The problem with any action as being based upon a persons skin color, is that the skin color can never tell anyone what the character of the person might be or is to be found hidden within the person behind their skin color or by what the person will or won't do with what ever it is that is being offered to him or her as based upon their skin color only, which is why Martin Luther King said what he said in his "I have a Dream Speech" about content of character. I can understand that coming out of the hard times that many blacks were having in this nation, that actions had to be taken for them of course, but it could be that those actions may have since lived beyond their time, and need to be scaled back possibly in order to keep balance as it should be kept for all Americans that are in this nation as Americans. Maybe the programs could be transferred over to represent the under educated, and be for all Americans who suffer in this area now in the nation, otherwise if the black issue has been shored up and secured as it should be by now or after so many years, then maybe these programs could be reformed to represent all who are in need still.

Otherwise if not careful, these old programs could begin to give unfair advantages to some who are equal with other Americans that are now in the same bread lines together, but because of the actions that are still in play, would it now give an unfair advantage to one to recieve his bread first as based upon his or her skin color, thus creating a reversal type situation where oppression is also found in an unjust way all because of ? Any stories like this out there to report maybe ? Interesting topic marc, hopefully it wil be spoken of with thought provoking and sensable postings in order to help all understand these things better if need to.

Last edited:
Here is a good paper on the intelligence gap

There is no getting around certain large and troubling implications of black-white differences. The implications seem most troubling when you turn from the average differences and focus instead on the differences at the extreme -- when you contrast the two overlapping bell-shaped distribution curves and look at the proportions in each group scoring above and below certain levels. If you tell yourself that the top professional and managerial jobs in this country require an IQ of at least 115 or thereabouts, then you also have to tell yourself that only about 2.5 percent of blacks appear able to compete for those jobs. The comparable figure for whites would be about 16 percent. Total black population with IQs over 115: 800,000. Comparable figure for whites: about 30 million. If blacks had the same IQ distribution as whites, the black total would be over 5 million.

IQ Distribution; The data are even more depressing on the downside. An IQ in the 70-75 range, which many psychologists would label "borderline retarded," implies a life that is guaranteed to be short of opportunities. Very few students in that range will absorb much of what elementary schools teach, and virtually none will graduate from high school; few will succeed in finding and keeping good jobs. None will be admitted into the armed forces (required by law to screen out the lowest ten percent of the distribution). The bad news is that a substantial minority -- apparently more than one in five -- of American blacks have IQs below 75. Around one in twenty whites are below 75.

[...]

The black-white gap is 15 points when measured on the Wechsler tests, 18 on the Stanford-Binet. Both tests are, of course, normed so as to produce an average of 100, but the white average is a bit higher. On the Wechsler metric, whites and blacks average 102 and 87, respectively. On both tests, the gap between the races is almost exactly 1 SD (standard deviation). The gap of 1 SD has been observed since the earliest days of intelligence testing.

Black-White IQ Differences

Your "article" is from 1992, its results contestable (the bell curve, seriously?!), and it's telling that the banner at the top of the page reads:
orion_2.gif

Here is a good paper on the intelligence gap

There is no getting around certain large and troubling implications of black-white differences. The implications seem most troubling when you turn from the average differences and focus instead on the differences at the extreme -- when you contrast the two overlapping bell-shaped distribution curves and look at the proportions in each group scoring above and below certain levels. If you tell yourself that the top professional and managerial jobs in this country require an IQ of at least 115 or thereabouts, then you also have to tell yourself that only about 2.5 percent of blacks appear able to compete for those jobs. The comparable figure for whites would be about 16 percent. Total black population with IQs over 115: 800,000. Comparable figure for whites: about 30 million. If blacks had the same IQ distribution as whites, the black total would be over 5 million.

IQ Distribution; The data are even more depressing on the downside. An IQ in the 70-75 range, which many psychologists would label "borderline retarded," implies a life that is guaranteed to be short of opportunities. Very few students in that range will absorb much of what elementary schools teach, and virtually none will graduate from high school; few will succeed in finding and keeping good jobs. None will be admitted into the armed forces (required by law to screen out the lowest ten percent of the distribution). The bad news is that a substantial minority -- apparently more than one in five -- of American blacks have IQs below 75. Around one in twenty whites are below 75.

[...]

The black-white gap is 15 points when measured on the Wechsler tests, 18 on the Stanford-Binet. Both tests are, of course, normed so as to produce an average of 100, but the white average is a bit higher. On the Wechsler metric, whites and blacks average 102 and 87, respectively. On both tests, the gap between the races is almost exactly 1 SD (standard deviation). The gap of 1 SD has been observed since the earliest days of intelligence testing.

Black-White IQ Differences

Let's get one thing straight blacks are not mentally defective. They are know different than anyone else. I have high respect for the older blacks from the 50 and 60's than those of today that have been given every thing. But I do blame the government for why a lot of blacks are not high achievers

Please prove that they're equals. I'd love to read it.:eusa_boohoo:

The average black person is not your equal. You would have to work hard to reach their level.

Between ShootSpeeders and Matthew and Ariux and... well I can't remember all the others right now, but we have a lot of fucking unabashed racists on these boards. And they're not the kind of casual racists either who might let slip an "uppity" when talking about a black person. They're the kind that will go right down to the core and call black people stupid, lazy and generally a plague on the world.

They are cowards who post anonymously on the Internet. They hide behind screen names and giggle as they offend as many people as they can

Between ShootSpeeders and Matthew and Ariux and... well I can't remember all the others right now, but we have a lot of fucking unabashed racists on these boards. And they're not the kind of casual racists either who might let slip an "uppity" when talking about a black person. They're the kind that will go right down to the core and call black people stupid, lazy and generally a plague on the world.

We also have some black racists.... racism is sickening and stupid.... regardless of skin color. You do get that, right? Or are you one of those who thinks it's ok for blacks to be racist but not whites?

They are cowards who post anonymously on the Internet. They hide behind screen names and giggle as they offend as many people as they can

You are a fucking hypocrite.
Here are a few names I will throw out there
Black Label Flaygo, Salt Jones MarcAlt
These are also racist.

[

Education rewards for white men are much higher than they are for minorities and women. Men with an undergraduate degree earn much more on average than women who attain graduate education.

Hell yes - because a bachelor's degree in physics is much more valuable than a PHD in literature.

Everyone is given the same schooling and chance in this country. Only someone that is either 1# Stupid or 2# wants to bitch doesn't make it. !

Actually that's false. Because of affirmative action blacks have a BETTER chance of being accepted at a college and getting a scholarship. Blacks are given special treatment and they're still failures!

Because African-Americans are human beings. There are many, many, many black physicians, physicists, psychologists, and the like.

But no wheres near as many as there should be. As this website documents, only 1% of the science PHDs go to blacks while they are 13% of the population!!!! An achievement gap that huge will never close.

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

I am going into a doctorate program. So are my recent graduates that I know that are black. I guess they didn't count us.

Everyone is given the same schooling and chance in this country. Only someone that is either 1# Stupid or 2# wants to bitch doesn't make it. !

Actually that's false. Because of affirmative action blacks have a BETTER chance of being accepted at a college and getting a scholarship. Blacks are given special treatment and they're still failures!

Nope. I graduated at USC. That is false. Southern Cal, is a competitive school, so they want the best. My letters of recommendation had to be good along with my grades. I was cut no slack. And I was the only black male in my program.

enough, public school+community college about 15 years.

Well, I made a couple of pages on inventions of the white man.
White history-inventions page 2 - Science and world events Wiki

I think this debate would be more accurate to focus on population avgs as I started to do earlier. Sure, a few blacks did great things. I will admit it.

Well me as an educated black man was curious since you argued that on average, blacks do poor. Based on what I've accomplished how do you, or can you, explain how I excelled in school further than you when my genes are inferior compared to yours?

I think this debate would be more accurate to focus on population avgs as I started to do earlier. Sure, a few blacks did great things. I will admit it.

Well me as an educated black man was curious since you argued that on average, blacks do poor. Based on what I've accomplished how do you, or can you, explain how I excelled in school further than you when my genes are inferior compared to yours?

Being more successful than Matthew is not that much of an accomplishment. That is why he has to resort to petty racism. Makes him feel superior to someone

Affirmative action was never a good idea the way it played out.
A better way, would have been to make applications blind so that no identification of sex, race or age, would be impossible. Then you simply take the ones with the highest scores. No quotas, no discrimination and best of all.... No Excuses.

But then you wouldn't have a populous in debt up to their eyeballs in school loans...The new indentured slaves for the elite class.

Being more successful than Matthew is not that much of an accomplishment. That is why he has to resort to petty racism. Makes him feel superior to someone

That's what happened to poor white trash once the slaves were freed, even more so when the Jim Crow laws were overturned. My gawd, when they were actually enforced...:blowup:

But no wheres near as many as there should be. As this website documents, only 1% of the science PHDs go to blacks while they are 13% of the population!!!! An achievement gap that huge will never close.

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

I am going into a doctorate program. So are my recent graduates that I know that are black. I guess they didn't count us.

As you can see above, i specified SCIENCE PHDs. Lots of blacks get PHDs in no-brain fields like sociology or education.

Forum List

Back