The Personally Discovered Joys of Being Unemployed

Too late punk. I have C&Ped every one of your posts claiming you have committed felony crimes.
Tell the fucking IRS and LE you were only "kidding' after they 'interview' you and check out your financial history.
It must suck to be a fucking criminal too fucking stupid to keep your mouth shut.
Even that or you are a lying piece of shit right? Whatever you are the IRA and LE will soon know.
With all those tens of thousands of illegal dollars you have hidden I advise you get yourself a really good lawyer.
If you think "none of this stands up in court" you haven't been following the news.
What you post on an internet forum is legally no different than if you'd written a letter of confession to the IRA/DEA/LE. None!
Ask your lawyer.
Oh and BTW the courts have ruled that FBI/CIA/DHS/DEA and LEAs can legally compel any internet service provider to hand over all information about anyone which these agencies deem to have been/are or going to commit a criminal act/s.
One phone call to a special list of judges and the search warrants are in the hands of these agencies within minutes sent by FAX and/or the internet.
You just fucked yourself asshole!
Like Bye!
Biggest bullshit post I've seen in a while.

Even if you were stupid enough to actually do this and believe something would be done let me clue you in here buddy. Nothing will...the amount of money it would cost to subpoena this website, attain OP's IP address, find who he is, search for financial records, bring him to court, etc. would cost FAR more then whatever sort of paltry amount of sums he may owe the government. Get real man.
Notice how the little punk immediately started running backwards as fast as he could?
He told everyone here he was a fucking lying piece of shit.
He posted that everyone here knew he was.
Posterboy for all you LIB pussys. Run your mouths spewing nonsense and lies then claim you all were "just kidding" when someone calls you out.
LIB>Losers> Fucking pathetic.
YOU asshole have no idea what the little creep may or may not owe the government or any felonies he may or may not have committed. So why do you use the word "paltry"? Because you like to put your tongue up assholes like his.
I was in LE for decades pal. The 'cost' of doing a quick check on the little creep is the same as a fucking meal at Wendy's.
There are dozens of entire office floors across the country with thousands of people sitting in cubicles, just like at 'call-centers', who do nothing but carry out initial screenings of reported threats and possible felony crimes reported originating from internet sites. There are dozens of 'apps' which 'red-flag' specific words and phrases posted on the internet which are then being checked out by these screeners.
We have experts that once a warrant has been issued, which takes five minutes to get from a judge, who can then legally go into an ISP and find out the name and address of the creep in five minutes. The same warrant allows LE to search tax records for that individual which in 99.999% of the cases shows the name of the bank. Another call to a bank employee whose job it is to liaison with LE and the individual's bank records are sitting on a computer screen at the relevant government agency..
Now we are up to 10 minutes.
This is happening hundreds of times a day all over the country.
Some fucking little creep posts a threat or admits to a felony crime and someone reports the post to LE/DLS/DEA/CIA/FBI someone in those agencies is going to be looking into it.
Either the little LIB creep is nothing but what he admitted he was, a fucking LIB loser liar, poser or he's put himself in a shitload of trouble.
Either way he's a pathetic little creep.
Remember. If you see something say something.
The little creep could be using the tens of thousands of dollars he claims he has hidden from the IRA to help fund a cell of muslim terrorists living in Dearborn.
If a drug dealer is smart he'd pay all his bills with his real paycheck. Then when he goes out to have fun spend cash. He may run into trouble if he's piling up cash he doesn't know what to do with though. To you it would look like he just doesn't spend any money on going out to eat or movies or clothes or Tim Horton's coffees or birthday gifts or anything unnecessary.
You've given it some thought.
I fantasize about being scarface
I want to be Al Capone and get syphilis...

Even if you were stupid enough to actually do this and believe something would be done let me clue you in here buddy. Nothing will...the amount of money it would cost to subpoena this website, attain OP's IP address, find who he is, search for financial records, bring him to court, etc. would cost FAR more then whatever sort of paltry amount of sums he may owe the government. Get real man.
Notice how the little punk immediately started running backwards as fast as he could?
Posterboy for all you LIB pussys. Run your mouths spewing nonsense and lies then claim you all were "just kidding" when someone calls you out.
YOU asshole have no idea what the little creep may or may not owe the government or any felonies he may or may not have committed. So why do you use the word "paltry"? Because you like to put your tongue up assholes like his.
I was in LE for decades pal. The 'cost' of doing a quick check on the little creep is the same as a fucking meal at Wendy's.
There are dozens of entire office floors across the country with thousands of people sitting in cubicles, just like at 'call-centers', who do nothing but carry out initial screenings of reported threats and possible felony crimes reported originating from internet sites. There are dozens of 'apps' which 'red-flag' specific words and phrases posted on the internet which are then being checked out by these screeners.
We have experts that once a warrant has been issued, which takes five minutes to get from a judge, who can then legally go into an ISP and find out the name and address of the creep in five minutes. The same warrant allows LE to search tax records for that individual which in 99.999% of the cases shows the name of the bank. Another call to a bank employee whose job it is to liaison with LE and the individual's bank records are sitting on a computer screen at the relevant government agency..
Some fucking little creep posts a threat or admits to a felony crime and someone reports the post to LE/DLS/DEA/CIA/FBI someone in those agencies is going to be looking into it.
Either the little LIB creep is nothing but what he admitted he was, a fucking LIB loser liar, poser or he's put himself in a shitload of trouble.
The little creep could be using the tens of thousands of dollars he claims he has hidden from the IRA to help fund a cell of muslim terrorists living in Dearborn.
If a drug dealer is smart he'd pay all his bills with his real paycheck. Then when he goes out to have fun spend cash. He may run into trouble if he's piling up cash he doesn't know what to do with though. To you it would look like he just doesn't spend any money on going out to eat or movies or clothes or Tim Horton's coffees or birthday gifts or anything unnecessary.
You've given it some thought.
I fantasize about being scarface
I want to be Al Capone and get syphilis...
And everything I say happened was so long ago well beyond the statute of limitations

I don't know if you have seen this before Jim...this is a RARE...I mean R A R E moment in American television when a host loses it and actually tells the truth, mostly...and to boot it was MSNBC...one of the best moments in television this decade.

Dylan Ratigan for PRESIDENT!

Dylan quit MSNBS shortly after the rant. He couldn't find a job in broadcasting.
I think he is living on Little Abaco Island and has a bar he runs there.
Perfect job for a piss-head unfortunately.

No, wrong. Ratigan quit his show after that rant because he got tired of repeating himself. He announced that he had no more to offer, his message was clear: get money out of politics.

He still lives in Manhattan and continues to speak out about corruption in our government:

22APR 2016
BY DYLAN RATIGANPOSTED IN REAL RATIGAN
The Root of the Social Decay Problem | The Real Ratigan
The Root of the Social Decay Problem | The Real Ratigan - Dylan Ratigan

Did he get fired, or did he quit? I thought he just lost his job but now he's saying he slipped discs..in which case, is he capable of doing the job now?

Bet he's applying for disability.
What a hateful individual you are. You seem to be enjoying his problem. I imagine that you would have been knitting in front of the guillotine.
No, that would have been you. I would have been smuggling people out and protecting them from the mob.

You ARE the mob.

What a bum
Lol, I have worked for 42 straight years until I slipped TWO discs in my back.

IF you think that makes me a bum, you are a moron.
Wait, I thought your company downsized or something.

No, I slipped a disc the T7-T8 and couldnt sit up at a desk for any length of time before my back would cramp and cause considerable pain. Then I got run off the road a year later and hit a curb and that ruptured my L4-L5. The pain in my back was intolerable if I sat for any length of time, more than half an hour or so, so I was taking pain killers which kept me from focusing much.

After the back surgery in September I have very little pain any more, just muscle cramping from an injury I got while I was in the US Army.

Now I *can* work, but no one apparently wants to hire a 58 year old engineer with a questionable back coming off of 2 years of disability.

thank you for pausing long enough to get the facts now.

I actually feel for you hitting 51 , I know from here on out if I ever quit my Job I better have another sure thing lined up and I can't burn anymore bridges.

No one likes to hire over 55 years old, fucking H.R. bitches.
Walmart needs greeters.

And I hear they are looking for restroom toilet scrubbers, so now you can get a job too.

No, wrong. Ratigan quit his show after that rant because he got tired of repeating himself. He announced that he had no more to offer, his message was clear: get money out of politics.

He still lives in Manhattan and continues to speak out about corruption in our government:

22APR 2016

dannyboys didnt even watch the video apparently or he would have discovered that Ratigan and he are in agreement on many things, but what I think he deserves kudos for was his zeroing in on the fundamental problem here; for-profit corporate money absolutely dominating our political system and the Corporate Crony Network it creates.

22APR 2016

dannyboys didnt even watch the video apparently or he would have discovered that Ratigan and he are in agreement on many things, but what I think he deserves kudos for was his zeroing in on the fundamental problem here; for-profit corporate money absolutely dominating our political system and the Corporate Crony Network it creates.
I used to be a regular viewer of Ratigan. I agree with 99.9% of what he says.
He does have a retail sales liquor license on Little Abaco Island and I think he spends half the year down there.
Good on him!
I love Little Abaco but Great Abaco has better sport fishing off Table Top. Best blue marlin fishing in the world.

Never said that either. Go smoke another bowl of dog shit, criminal.
Hey that's my product you are talking about! I take great pride in the shit I sell and smoke.
I have reported this post to LE.
If you think you are somehow immune from being investigated by the IRS and LE because you believe you are somehow 'anonymous' here you are delusional.
Admit to committing a crime on an internet forum is no different than walking into a LEA and saying it nowadays.
Hope you like the daily cat food sandwiches asshole!
Oh come on I'm just kidding here on a internet message board. None of this stands up in a court of law. I was kidding! LOL

Too late punk. I have C&Ped every one of your posts claiming you have committed felony crimes.
Tell the fucking IRS and LE you were only "kidding' after they 'interview' you and check out your financial history.
It must suck to be a fucking criminal too fucking stupid to keep your mouth shut.
Even that or you are a lying piece of shit right? Whatever you are the IRA and LE will soon know.
With all those tens of thousands of illegal dollars you have hidden I advise you get yourself a really good lawyer.
If you think "none of this stands up in court" you haven't been following the news.
What you post on an internet forum is legally no different than if you'd written a letter of confession to the IRA/DEA/LE. None!
Ask your lawyer.
Oh and BTW the courts have ruled that FBI/CIA/DHS/DEA and LEAs can legally compel any internet service provider to hand over all information about anyone which these agencies deem to have been/are or going to commit a criminal act/s.
One phone call to a special list of judges and the search warrants are in the hands of these agencies within minutes sent by FAX and/or the internet.
Like Bye!

Dannyboys is probably the most arrogant, bullshiter, asshole here in this board. He update his career based on what topic.
He claimed that he has PHD in political science a professor, forgot the other PHD, police officer for 20 years, scientists, serve in Vietnam, stationed in Europe as military police I think 8 years, now a programmer. I forgot the other 3. But he doesn't display what he do for a living.
And yes he sound like a very big tough guy............. But he refused to debate me in real life face to face............. COWARD.

Again; is this the best conservatism can off people like me?

Then enjoy your coming irrelevance to the rest of America. It is coming soon simply because you really dont give a flying shit about anybody other than yourself and stroking your ideological self.

My my a little testy, are we?

I explain my predicament to you and all you can do is ridicule me and blame me as if I want to be unemployed. So yeah, I kind of feel like you can shove that up your ass.

You're the one who is blaming FREE TRADE for your current jobless state, lol. You are what you describe, you jobless loser.

I am trying to explain to you that a 58 year old American citizen with a bad back coming off of two years of disability cannot be expected BY REASONABLE people to compete with young people, especially not a flood of cheap young people on H1-B visas right out of Hyderabad who are willing to work for 3/4ths of my wage.

And for that I am now a 'jobless loser'?

LEarn to enjoy your coming irrelevance as most of America turns away for your kind of heartless and brainless conservatism.

Koshergirl has that avatar for a reason. She's a mangy wolf that would eat her own.

Hey that's my product you are talking about! I take great pride in the shit I sell and smoke.
I have reported this post to LE.
If you think you are somehow immune from being investigated by the IRS and LE because you believe you are somehow 'anonymous' here you are delusional.
Admit to committing a crime on an internet forum is no different than walking into a LEA and saying it nowadays.
Hope you like the daily cat food sandwiches asshole!
Oh come on I'm just kidding here on a internet message board. None of this stands up in a court of law. I was kidding! LOL

Ask your lawyer.
Like Bye!

Didn't I told you to stop taking meth?or maybe you run out.

Koshergirl has that avatar for a reason. She's a mangy wolf that would eat her own.

She and I used to get along wuite well, got lots of 'likes' on posts from her untill this thread.

Out of all the things I shared that line where I point out the destructiveness of Free Trade on the Middle Class is all she could grasp and went bat shit nutball on me.

Maybe she doesnt eat her own, but she sure does turn on friends.

She and I used to get along wuite well, got lots of 'likes' on posts from her untill this thread.

Out of all the things I shared that line where I point out the destructiveness of Free Trade on the Middle Class is all she could grasp and went bat shit nutball on me.

Maybe she doesnt eat her own, but she sure does turn on friends.
These are the people you agree with! That is until they disagree with you then under the bus you go. Welcome.

Forum List

Back