🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Phoenix Rises

Last edited:
:evil:Looks like the Nazis are rising again. Holston should be happy.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/rise_of_golden_dawn_a_presage_of_doom

I believe they also do a lot of charity work, and have allowed jews to sponsor specific lampposts

Hi, you have received -277 reputation points from Roudy.
Reputation was given for this post.

ok you dont get to chose which lamp post

lolol...i used to call them judeo-negs. just another attempt to silence free speech. some iranians just don't get america.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/rise_of_golden_dawn_a_presage_of_doom

I believe they also do a lot of charity work, and have allowed jews to sponsor specific lampposts

Evidently Yousef Mohammed doesn't know what the Nazis did the Jews in Greece, like in Salonika. Meanwhile, Mr. Gooz, do you really think these Greek Neo Nazis are going to go easy on the Muslim immigrants to their country if they ever come into power? They will treat the Muslims the same way as they treated the Jews. My advice to you is , if they ever come into power, stay out of Greece.

lolol...i used to call them judeo-negs. just another attempt to silence free speech. some iranians just don't get america.
How about there are still some Iranians in America and Europe who are for these Ayatollahs and Mullahs and could care less about all the innocent people, such as the Christians and Bahai'is who are thrown into prisons and murdered or the Gays swinging from the end of a noose in Iran. Maybe thee are the Iranians who are not running around calling other Iranians Dirty Jewish Dogs in Farsi as you have learned to do. Most Iranians living here are happy that they are to be living in America and are able to live in peace and follow whatever religion they want to follow.

too funny. did you even read the article. i mean, they actually kind of define the zioist agenda, complete with attacks on muslims and a mine infested apartheid border.

you and holston should both be happy.
No doubt Seal is holding back that they are following the original Nazi agenda, and when they continue on with the Muslims as many NeoNazis in Europe would like to do, finally his eyes will open up. Right now they are closed to what is happening around the world today since at the moment he hates the Jews too much to notice.

too funny. did you even read the article. i mean, they actually kind of define the zioist agenda, complete with attacks on muslims and a mine infested apartheid border.

No doubt Seal is holding back that they are following the original Nazi agenda, and when they continue on with the Muslims as many NeoNazis in Europe would like to do, finally his eyes will open up. Right now they are closed to what is happening around the world today since at the moment he hates the Jews too much to notice.

the simple fact that i notice a great similarity between what the "neo-nazi" greeks are doing to muslims and the attitudes of the jewish and zionist attitudes towards muslims that are expressed on this board in no means should be construed as my approval.

i do not hate jews. i hate colonialism and i would indeed be a bigot if i made an exception for jewish colonialism in israel.

the simple fact that i notice a great similarity between what the "neo-nazi" greeks are doing to muslims and the attitudes of the jewish and zionist attitudes towards muslims that are expressed on this board in no means should be construed as my approval.

i do not hate jews. i hate colonialism and i would indeed be a bigot if i made an exception for jewish colonialism in israel.
Stop being such a whiner. This is just a message board. Look at what is happening in the real world where your friendly Muslims are busy harassing and murdering non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects plus burning down the houses of worships of others. No civilized person wants to see the Nazis rise again and act against people they dislike, whatever religion these people might be

Seal, once you cure your problem, with the diapers, you will gain self esteem & boost your self image & happiness. Hang in there. And if you need more diapers for now, please let me know & I will send them to you.

Ha ha ha. Chos is having a hissy fit cause I negged his filthy ass. Why don't you have your rep bar removed like the rest of the Jew hating whiny scum like Squeal, patrick, Sherry, pbel have on this board?

Nah, what really happened was you would start eating your underpants every time you got your ass negged, mainly because you're a fucking mentally unstable Jew hating douchebag. i can't count how many times you threatened to "report me for abuse" everytime I negged you. Pathetic.

So you had your neg rep bar removed. Apparently your whining didn't stop there. You kept complaining about this guy and that guy (by your own admission) until the mods got sick and tired of your bullshit and they gave you an ultimatum to stop the bitching and moaning or they'll throw you off the Love Boat. Ha ha ha.

Nah, what really happened was you would start eating your underpants every time you got your ass negged, mainly because you're a fucking mentally unstable Jew hating douchebag. i can't count how many times you threatened to "report me for abuse" everytime I negged you. Pathetic.

So you had your neg rep bar removed. Apparently your whining didn't stop there. You kept complaining about this guy and that guy (by your own admission) until the mods got sick and tired of your bullshit and they gave you an ultimatum to stop the bitching and moaning or they'll throw you off the Love Boat. Ha ha ha.
Damn right.

Ha ha ha. Chos is having a hissy fit cause I negged his filthy ass. Why don't you have your rep bar removed like the rest of the Jew hating whiny scum like Squeal, patrick, Sherry, pbel have on this board?

lol...i dunno. i got the impression that Jos was laughing at you right to your face because you think you are a tough guy....kinda like patrick, sherry, pbel, and i do because we know you are a silly little man who wants to neg us but can't.

Damn right.

i didn't say any such thing and no one gave me an ultimatum.

lol...i dunno. i got the impression that Jos was laughing at you right to your face because you think you are a tough guy....kinda like patrick, sherry, pbel, and i do because we know you are a silly little man who wants to neg us but can't.
You got the wrong feeling. On this board when a member posts another member's neg rep it is correctly labeled as a "neg whine". You fucking Nazi asswipes are all whiners. That's like a prequalifier for entry into the club.

Damn right.

i didn't say any such thing and no one gave me an ultimatum.
There ya go again. "I've been told by the powers to be to cease and desist from reporting other posters or else". Your exact words. Do you want me to post them?

Forum List

Back