🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Phoenix Rises

Ha ha ha. Chos is having a hissy fit cause I negged his filthy ass. Why don't you have your rep bar removed like the rest of the Jew hating whiny scum like Squeal, patrick, Sherry, pbel have on this board?

lol...i dunno. i got the impression that Jos was laughing at you right to your face because you think you are a tough guy....kinda like patrick, sherry, pbel, and i do because we know you are a silly little man who wants to neg us but can't.
You got the wrong feeling. On this board when a member posts another member's neg rep it is correctly labeled as a "neg whine". You fucking Nazi asswipes are all whiners. That's like a prequalifier for entry into the club.

man, you even whine about whining.

"man, you even whine about whining" Posted by sealie.

Roudy, of course he was looking in the mirror while he was posting this......

:evil:Looks like the Nazis are rising again. Holston should be happy.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/rise_of_golden_dawn_a_presage_of_doom

Why the title?

It is Beirut that is called the Phoenix, it keeps being destroyed and rebuilt?

You Zionists think you can steal all words in the English language and make it all about you and Jew victimization!

The fortunate thing about all of this is the majority of the world does not buy into the Zionist lies!

And every day that passes, more and more people see the truth about Zionism and Israel!

Your days are numberered, you should relish the moment!

Sherri

Yanno, I think the only thing the l'il sherriKKKunt sucks at worse than being a 'pacifist', is being a prophet. : ))

But it's doing a damn fine job of bein' a drama queen!

Yanno, I think the only thing the l'il sherriKKKunt sucks at worse than being a 'pacifist', is being a prophet. : ))

We cannot bring ourself to stop the name calling, can we now?

No, you and your ilk just can't seem to have a straight discussion without vilifying and demonizing every poster who doesn't share your precise POV. Or else your arrogance has finally gotten the best of your pretensions of 'humility' (Barf!), and you're using the royal plural.

Last edited:

OH, I could, l'il sherriKKKunt - right after you drop all that spewage about 'baby-killers' and the other lying shit you spit out.

But it is the truth and I cannot stop speaking the truth as long as these human rights abuses of Zionism continue! I guess I must just live with your name calling as you are unable to face these uncomfortable truths about Zionism.

OH, I could, l'il sherriKKKunt - right after you drop all that spewage about 'baby-killers' and the other lying shit you spit out.

But it is the truth and I cannot stop speaking the truth as long as these human rights abuses of Zionism continue! I guess I must just live with your name calling as you are unable to face these uncomfortable truths about Zionism.

Have you heard of Goebbels ???? The Minister of propaganda for the German Third Reich under Adolf Hitler ????

Sherri... you, with your constant, virulent, anti Israeli propaganda are beginning to sound almost like him!.

What 'beginning', Skye? LOL, did she ever sound like anything other than a shrill ideologue?

Have you heard of Goebbels ???? The Minister of propaganda for the German Third Reich under Adolf Hitler ????

Sherri... you, with your constant, virulent, anti Israeli propaganda are beginning to sound almost like him!.

I am not surprised you are a reader and follower of such a man, Skye, you can keep him all for yourself, you are the one defending the new Nazis in Israel, after all!

I am not surprised you are a reader and follower of such a man, Skye, you can keep him all for yourself, you are the one defending the new Nazis in Israel, after all!

Nope Sherri. Try again.

Nobody but you is defending the new Nazis, l'il sherrithing. You've been busily sucking up to the latest one to slither onto this site - we've all seen it. Sealie even told you about it - but your refused to listen.

I don't believe you care at all about those poor Palestinian kids. I think it's just an excuse with you, to make a big noise while what you're really interested in is USING their suffering as your excuse for saying the most horrible things about other people.

It's you and your new BFF who are 'Children of the Devil' in actual fact. No matter how many times you spit such epithets at people, nobody is going to even give your words a thought while you METAPHORICALLY are 'in bed' politically with the new Nazis.

Nobody but you is defending the new Nazis, l'il sherrithing. You've been busily sucking up to the latest one to slither onto this site - we've all seen it. Sealie even told you about it - but your refused to listen.

I don't believe you care at all about those poor Palestinian kids. I think it's just an excuse with you, to make a big noise while what you're really interested in is USING their suffering as your excuse for saying the most horrible things about other people.

It's you and your new BFF who are 'Children of the Devil' in actual fact. No matter how many times you spit such epithets at people, nobody is going to even give your words a thought while you METAPHORICALLY are 'in bed' politically with the new Nazis.

Zionists are today's Nazis and you defend them!

Zionists are today's Nazis and you defend them!

And Jesus tells me who you are, in His very own words in John 8.

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Sherri

Nope Sherri. Try again.

No need to try again, I got it right, you reading what the man writes reveals you for who you are!

Nope Sherri. Try again.

No need to try again, I got it right, you reading what the man writes reveals you for who you are!

gee-----what an interesting idea sherri has put forth-----if you read something
that a historically VERY IMPORTANT PERSON WROTE_----you become "LIKE"
that person ----it is the magical thinking of schizophrenia.

To a person who does not have a thought disorder----reading what a person
writes is the WAY to know that person. Sherri parrots islamo nazi propaganda
verbatim ------I did read it------I read LOTS OF STUFF-----but did not
turn into that which I read-------cool idea, though MAGIC

Sherri is also a bit like SAINT MAGDA OF THE CYANIDE-----she cited her
devotion to "christ" and her support of the work of her husband and
concern for the well being of adolf abu ali -----Her letter to her eldest son,,
who was in the nazi military was touching---she urged him to move
ahead with the GOOD FIGHT right before she shoved cyanide down the
throats of the five younger children

Nope Sherri. Try again.

gee-----what an interesting idea sherri has put forth-----if you read something
that a historically VERY IMPORTANT PERSON WROTE_----you become "LIKE"
that person ----it is the magical thinking of schizophrenia.

To a person who does not have a thought disorder----reading what a person
writes is the WAY to know that person. Sherri parrots islamo nazi propaganda
verbatim ------I did read it------I read LOTS OF STUFF-----but did not
turn into that which I read-------cool idea, though MAGIC

Sherri is also a bit like SAINT MAGDA OF THE CYANIDE-----she cited her
devotion to "christ" and her support of the work of her husband and
concern for the well being of adolf abu ali -----Her letter to her eldest son,,
who was in the nazi military was touching---she urged him to move
ahead with the GOOD FIGHT right before she shoved cyanide down the
throats of the five younger children
Sherri talks like someone with the mindset of an Al Queda member, except she tries to conceal her hate and lunacy by using Christianity.

Forum List

Back