The Phony Climate Crisis is a Government Created Religion

Heat indices around here have been 100+ all week.
And that's not lethal, like those projected future temps will be.

I think your particular stupidity here is confusing a wet bulb temperature with heat indices.

You really shouldn't be bothering the grownups, cult boi. You're simply too stupid to have any idea of how consistently stupid you are.

We see this in so many ways too.

The phony climate crisis is indeed a government-created religion, here and abroad.

The Most Self-Destructive Force in the World
If a hostile actor were to consider the best way to harm a society from within, it would unquestionably be to increase the sway of climate alarmists and other environmentalists who believe it is their righteous duty to make it harder and more expensive to power a modern economy, as well as to build and grow things.
They seek to throw the gears into reverse on the millennia-long human quest for cheaper, more abundant, and more reliable sources of energy, while putting new obstacles in the way of other human endeavor.
Since they are fired by a quasi-religious vision of an existential climate crisis on the verge of ending Planet Earth, they reject cost–benefit analysis, not to mention basic realism. The resulting wreckage is all around us.
You should use both eyes to read science.

Portions of the USA start seeing temperatures that will literally kill any human or large animal that can't get into air conditioning.
Just how much warmer do you believe summer time temperatures are?

And that's not lethal, like those projected future temps will be.
Fear-mongering. It's really all you have.
I think your particular stupidity here is confusing a wet bulb temperature with heat indices.

You really shouldn't be bothering the grownups, cult boi. You're simply too stupid to have any idea of how consistently stupid you are.
:auiqs.jpg: Ever notice how your attempts to be tough do nothing but make people laugh?

All you and your cult have is fear-mongering. Your fellow leftists, who operate solely on emotion, eat it up and tremble in fright on command. Gullible sheep, the lot of you.

Normal people need more than that. We need science. REAL science, not your politically-motivated "let's massage the data and models to support our already-arrived-at conclusion" science.

So far, none of you has used science to back up your claims...you especially.

Assuming what you say is true, what would you, as a human, do yourself to fix it ... rather than solutions you would impose on others.

I would suggest that giving massive amounts of money and increased authority to politicians, most of whom are liberal arts majors, not scientists, is a fundamentally bad way of addressing ANY crisis.
If humans can affect the Earth's climate, can they do something about bringing rain to CA? The Governer says we're in a drought. I would like year-round good weather too.

How’s the current heat and fire season doing for you?
Great. No problems here. You do realize it's called fire season for a reason, right?

But putting that aside... When will this supposed climate catastrophe happen and what will these major catastrophes be?

Great. No problems here. You do realize it's called fire season for a reason, right?

But putting that aside... When will this supposed climate catastrophe happen and what will these major catastrophes be?
Now, you need to look around .

Can you provide one scientific organization that supports your view that human caused AGW is not happening?

Why is that?

Now, you need to look around .

Can you provide one scientific organization that supports your view that human caused AGW is not happening?

Why is that?
I've already shared that with you. More than once even. Besides apparently there won't be any climate catastrophes because you can't say when or what they will be.

Why are you so worked up over imaginary climate catastrophes?

It's got to be embarrassing to believe in imminent, grave climate catastrophes and not be able to actually describe them at all.

I've already shared that with you. More than once even. Besides apparently there won't be any climate catastrophes because you can't say when or what they will be.

Why are you so worked up over imaginary climate catastrophes?
What organization was that?

Otto: The world is going to end.

ding: Ok, tell me about it.

Otto: I don't know but it's going to be really bad and soon too.

ding: Whe will it happen?

Otto: I don't know but we need to do something fast.

1658791613601.png

What organization was that?
There have been many reviews and articles published that reached the conclusion that much of the global warming since the mid-20th century and earlier could be explained in terms of solar variability.

For example:
Soon et al. (1996); Hoyt & Schatten (1997); Svensmark & Friis-Christensen (1997); Soon et al. (2000b,a); Bond et al. (2001); Willson & Mordvinov (2003); Maasch et al. (2005); Soon (2005); Scafetta & West (2006a,b); Scafetta & West (2008a,b); Svensmark (2007); Courtillot et al. (2007, 2008); Singer & Avery (2008); Shaviv (2008); Scafetta (2009, 2011); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2008, 2010); Kossobokov et al. (2010); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2011); Humlum et al. (2011); Ziskin & Shaviv (2012); Solheim et al. (2012); Courtillot et al. (2013); Solheim (2013); Scafetta & Willson (2014); Harde (2014); Luning & Vahrenholt ¨ (2015, 2016); Soon et al. (2015); Svensmark et al. (2016, 2017); Harde (2017); Scafetta et al. (2019); Le Mouel¨ et al. (2019a, 2020a); Morner et al. ¨ (2020); Ludecke et al. ¨ (2020)).

There have been many reviews and articles published that reached the conclusion that much of the global warming since the mid-20th century and earlier could be explained in terms of solar variability.

For example:
Soon et al. (1996); Hoyt & Schatten (1997); Svensmark & Friis-Christensen (1997); Soon et al. (2000b,a); Bond et al. (2001); Willson & Mordvinov (2003); Maasch et al. (2005); Soon (2005); Scafetta & West (2006a,b); Scafetta & West (2008a,b); Svensmark (2007); Courtillot et al. (2007, 2008); Singer & Avery (2008); Shaviv (2008); Scafetta (2009, 2011); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2008, 2010); Kossobokov et al. (2010); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2011); Humlum et al. (2011); Ziskin & Shaviv (2012); Solheim et al. (2012); Courtillot et al. (2013); Solheim (2013); Scafetta & Willson (2014); Harde (2014); Luning & Vahrenholt ¨ (2015, 2016); Soon et al. (2015); Svensmark et al. (2016, 2017); Harde (2017); Scafetta et al. (2019); Le Mouel¨ et al. (2019a, 2020a); Morner et al. ¨ (2020); Ludecke et al. ¨ (2020)).
klimate kultist: NO THATS IMPOSSIBLE THE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF TONS OF SUPERHOT FUSING HYDROGEN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLIMATE NO IT HAS TO BE AMERICAN COAL AND SUVS BUT CHINESE COAL IS OKAY ITS RACIST TO SAY THEY CANT BURN AS MUCH AS THEY WANT

Forum List

Back