The Plan of the Fascist Canuck.

letting a junior, foreign born, rw senator crater the U.S. & consequently, the world economy, because he and his for-profit rw backers such as the Kochs doesn't like Presidential election results isn't very wise. The President ran on keeping O'care and his opponent ran on repealing it. We all know what happened in that election- :up: someone go a resounding electoral college win :afro:

This isn't just Cruz.

This was the plan all along. Just that Cruz is happy to push it along.

It's an impeachment in search of a reason.

And they are now involved in scorched earth tactics.

This good cop bad cop thing is also transparent as well.

Boehner is probably right and no Republican will vote for a clean CR.

bor131002.gif

I know this is selfish, but for the sake of my amazing, beautiful children, I'm hopeful that we'll evolve beyond comparing other Americans to fascists and communists, comparing other Americans to Hitler and Castro.

Until we'll grow up a bit and start communicating as reasonable, mature adults, the decay will continue. Hopefully at some point we'll get over ourselves and see this.

Before it's too late.

But that's just me.

Cruz is an asshole, but a valid comparison would be to ol' Tailgunner Joe, not communists. He is very typical of the far right demagogues. And, yes, there are far left demagogues out there, also. It is just at this moment they are not attempting to financially ruin this nation, as the present far right demagogues are.

I know this is selfish, but for the sake of my amazing, beautiful children, I'm hopeful that we'll evolve beyond comparing other Americans to fascists and communists, comparing other Americans to Hitler and Castro.

Until we'll grow up a bit and start communicating as reasonable, mature adults, the decay will continue. Hopefully at some point we'll get over ourselves and see this.

Before it's too late.

But that's just me.

Cruz is an asshole, but a valid comparison would be to ol' Tailgunner Joe, not communists. He is very typical of the far right demagogues. And, yes, there are far left demagogues out there, also. It is just at this moment they are not attempting to financially ruin this nation, as the present far right demagogues are.

they realize that their party is teetering on the edge of being a permanent minority so their rw backers- kochs, freedomwerks, AFP, etc... are going "all in" w/ funding to do whatever it takes to subvert election results.

^ straight from the rw Hive mind :tinfoil: :rolleyes:

Cruz is a Senator, Dems control the Senate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EISWIY9bG8]Three Branches of Government School House Rock - YouTube[/ame]

Are you TRYING to make some sort of point there franke? What might it be? Is it that you understand how the minority party in the Senate can block most everything that comes to the floor? Is that what you are trying to say? If so, at last you got something correct.

Its that you have to resort to a complete lie. Its clear for sometime now that the Left are pathological liars and you make it perfectly obvious. Thank you for being a pathological liar

Before it's too late.

But that's just me.

McCarthy correctly pointed out that more people in FDR administration reported to Stalin than to FDR

Also why is Obama refusing to negotiate like every other President

The Left never got over losing their media monopoly. Its actually funny to watch them blame a Senator for the House

McCarthy correctly pointed out that more people in FDR administration reported to Stalin than to FDR

This type of mindless hive burble is why folks, even though we all like you, don't value your comments.

There is a precedence for this.

This exact action happened during the Clinton administration.

Shutdown.
Impeachment.

No it didn't. Clinton was impeached because he lied to a grand jury. Geesh. Cruz must be doing a lot that favors the country because y'all have your smear machine amped up to the max.

wow....the far left wackos here are going into meltdown over Cruz........:lol:

he must be doing something right...

Last edited:
There is a precedence for this.

This exact action happened during the Clinton administration.

Shutdown.
Impeachment.

No it didn't. Clinton was impeached because he lied to a grand jury. Geesh. Cruz must be doing a lot that favors the country because y'all have your smear machine amped up to the max.

Are you disputing the ultimate goal here is to remove Obama from office?

Seriously?

I liked Ted Cruz. I still like Ted Cruz. Because the left is having a vapor lock over Ted Cruz, I like him even more. But he's a senator. Like James Inhofe of Oklahoma. A voice that says what I believe, but just one voice.

If Barry is impeached it has to be the result of a clear criminal act of which there is proof. I will not support the use of the impeachment to reverse the results of an election. If a conservative is elected to the White House, we'll see if the left says the same things then that they do now about impeachment. I know they won't though...

Forum List

Back