The Plan of the Fascist Canuck.

I liked Ted Cruz. I still like Ted Cruz. Because the left is having a vapor lock over Ted Cruz, I like him even more. But he's a senator. Like James Inhofe of Oklahoma. A voice that says what I believe, but just one voice.

If Barry is impeached it has to be the result of a clear criminal act of which there is proof. I will not support the use of the impeachment to reverse the results of an election. If a conservative is elected to the White House, we'll see if the left says the same things then that they do now about impeachment. I know they won't though...

Which conservative has ever been impeached?

By the way..before you say Nixon..he was never impeached.

And again.

This is EXACTLY how Republicans behaved under Clinton.

It's almost a template now.

Fess up.

This is revenge for the whole 1812 thing, isn't it?

:lol:

We kicked your ass in 1812!

Canada 1-0 USA

Scoreboard!

Talk about not taking the victory..

Sheesh..

Canada itself was too weak to beat America.....it was the British (who controlled Canada) who stopped America....Americans were mad about the Brits impressing Americans into their Royal Navy and restricting trade practices.....the Brits were much stronger and had a better navy.....however this war was really a minor detail to the Brits as they were engaged in much bigger wars with Napoleon...

Last edited:
Update: Ted Cruz is still a Senator and has NOTHING to do with the House of Representatives

Forum List

Back