The Platform for Black Lives Matters.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Or the new Acorn maybe. only a matter of time before its shut down for corruption of some sort. Anyway, here is BLM,s list of demands.

Platform - The Movement for Black Lives

What I find interesting is that this group gets any traction at all considering it has been proven over and over that they were founded on a lie.

It is beyond bizarre. But that is technically an MSM success story. That is why Crooked Hillary and the MSM think they have the power to stop The Donald. The Donald don't play that.

Or the new Acorn maybe. only a matter of time before its shut down for corruption of some sort. Anyway, here is BLM,s list of demands.

What I find interesting is that this group gets any traction at all considering it has been proven over and over that they were founded on a lie.
Which lie was that?

That black folks are being lined up against the wall and executed. Or specifically, That Michael Brown was unjustly shot and that Freddy was unjustly killed.

It is beyond bizarre. But that is technically an MSM success story. That is why Crooked Hillary and the MSM think they have the power to stop The Donald. The Donald don't play that.

In time it will go away and fail. That or in a few years one of the higher ups will be arrested for improper use of funds or something similar.

Which lie was that?

That black folks are being lined up against the wall and executed. Or specifically, That Michael Brown was unjustly shot and that Freddy was unjustly killed.
I read the plank and it claimed nothing about being lined up against a wall and executed...Yet it is trying to include the entire history of blacks in the US..Which is a little too much..You can tell it was written by someone that is not familiar with the reparations after the Civil War for black folks..

Which lie was that?

I read the plank and it claimed nothing about being lined up against a wall and executed...Yet it is trying to include the entire history of blacks in the US..Which is a little too much..You can tell it was written by someone that is not familiar with the reparations after the Civil War for black folks..

Not inn so many words, but they are almost claiming that an american holocaust is in effect against black people. BLM came to be after the two young men were killed during the commission of a crime. As far as reparations go, this is something even bamma said would not happen. I am all for reparations though. Give them a thousand bucks a passport and a plane ticket to the African country of their choice.

It's a virulently racist terrorist gang, promoting hate crimes and murder. What it states 'officially' as a 'platform' is irrelevant and just BS. We know why it was formed, and who funded it, and we know who controls it. We saw it's controlled by the Democratic Party when it called off its 'days of rage' at the behest of the Democrats, because the higher ups saw that they lost control of the narrative after one of their followers murdered five police officers, with more murders following those. They are vermin, their supporters are vermin, and they know most people know they're vermin.

It's a virulently racist terrorist gang, promoting hate crimes and murder. What it states 'officially' as a 'platform' is irrelevant and just BS. We know why it was formed, and who funded it, and we know who controls it. We saw it's controlled by the Democratic Party when it called off its 'days of rage' at the behest of the Democrats, because the higher ups saw that they lost control of the narrative after one of their followers murdered five police officers, with more murders following those. They are vermin, their supporters are vermin, and they know most people know they're vermin.

In time people will follow the money, likely after one of them is arrested for stealing from the organization.

Forum List

Back