The Plot Thickens- EXCLUSIVE: Radical Dem Worked For Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump, Jr.

Radical left-wing icon former California Democratic Rep. Ron Dellums was a hired lobbyist for Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. June 9, 2016. This Dellums person is a long-time darling of left-wing political activists.

This is getting interesting.

EXCLUSIVE: Radical Dem Worked For Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump, Jr.

Wow, a Daily Caller EXCLUSIVE. Damn, it must be true! I'll wait for a credible source.

Wait for CNN? Clown News Network????:lmao:

i wonder what the scandal will be next month. will a loon create this story that Ivanka Trump is having an affair with a hot 23 year old male intern?

i wonder what the scandal will be next month. will a loon create this story that Ivanka Trump is having an affair with a hot 23 year old male intern?
She's too womanly for that. Not enough gay to get the left all riled up. Ivanka and Melania sleep together with Barron who is thinking of going full tranny! That's more along their lines.

She's too womanly for that. Not enough gay to get the left all riled up. Ivanka and Melania sleep together with Barron who is thinking of going full tranny! That's more along their lines.
well my september prediction will be that someone on the left will claim that they overheard Trump referring to Maxine Waters as {well, lets just say something other than a normal human being},,,and CNN will be on the story for 3 weeks

well my september prediction will be that someone on the left will claim that they overheard Trump referring to Maxine Waters as {well, lets just say something other than a normal human being},,,and CNN will be on the story for 3 weeks
So she's acting like a complete moron for votes? And this will help her get lefty votes how?

Aaaah fuck. Yeah your right I see it now.

Radical left-wing icon former California Democratic Rep. Ron Dellums was a hired lobbyist for Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. June 9, 2016. This Dellums person is a long-time darling of left-wing political activists.

Dellums should be scheduled to take a helicopter ride.
Right to where a bunch of old-school Cubans are while Dellums has on a Che Guevara T-shirt.

And thickens more. Obama clearing the way for the setup.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

And thickens more. Obama clearing the way for the setup.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

It's looking like this was an "ace in the hole" setup.

Still gonna fail! LOL!

Wow, a Daily Caller EXCLUSIVE. Damn, it must be true! I'll wait for a credible source.

Trump ass kissers know full well that when the charade is collapsing around their sorry asses, the very BEST thing to do is fling shit on all four walls hoping that some will stick and the smell dissipates......

I expect Breibart, Fox and Daily Caller to have TONS of these "exclusive" bullshit stories to come out in the next weeks......

Thank God that Mueller is immune to these stupidities while Trump hunkers down in his WH bunker.

Trump ass kissers know full well that when the charade is collapsing around their sorry asses, the very BEST thing to do is fling shit on all four walls hoping that some will stick and the smell dissipates......

I expect Breibart, Fox and Daily Caller to have TONS of these "exclusive" bullshit stories to come out in the next weeks......

Thank God that Mueller is immune to these stupidities while Trump hunkers down in his WH bunker.

you already lost!

Deal with it!

Forum List

Back