The points Republicans need to start making about Russian meddling

Even worthless Repugs like Marco Rubio understand that it's kind of a problem when adversarial nations such as Russia interfere in our elections. In fact, a lot of Repugs in Congress seem to understand this, judging by the recent 97 - 2 vote in the Senate to prevent Trump from lifting sanctions on Russia.

Or are you too much of a traitor to your country to understand this, just like Trump?

Considering the number of nations, foreign leaders and foreign corporations the US has spied on let alone the number of foreign elections America has interfered with and on top of all of that the sheer number of foreign heads of state the US has overthrown or tried to overthrow, why on earth would Russia be the only one wanting to damage the American electoral system?

Hell's bells the list is very long of the countries who would wish to do damage to America. Russia would only be one of many.

And on the other hand Politico did a marvelous investigative piece on how the Ukraine interfered in the election in collusion with members of the Clinton team to take out Paul Manafort by planting fake stories of corruption .

Needless to say all of the mega donors to the Clinton Foundation were attempting to get her to the WH so Hillary could pay them back in spades.

Yeah, lots of countries wish to do damage to America. However, Russia is actually succeeding, dumb ass. Even your idiot Repugs in Congress understand that.

Stop trying to justify your Trump idiocy. You simply can't.

Where's the evidence that it was Russia hacking the DNC servers? No one has provided any. Just Crowd Strike and I sure as hell am not going to believe them.

17 intel agencies have stated that Russia interfered in our election.

Meaningless twaddle. In reality, only James Clapper has said so, and he hasn't presented any evidence to support his claim. It's just his opinion.

I'm going to believe them before I listen to your know-nothing, unsophisticated Repug traitor ass. You don't love your country. Sadly, traitors like you only love Trump.

I'll believe Trump over a gang of Obama admin dead-enders.

Of course you will. That's why you're a worthless, intellectually dishonest Repug piece of shit traitor to your country.

I'm tired of this whole Trump/Russia collusion narrative. This shit is like the length of a really shitty NBA season with no Playoff games. I think most people are tired of it. I think once Comey said he told Trump three separate times that he was not the subject of investigation, a lot of people realized that's why Trump fired him. Trump wanted him to tell the American public that he was not personally being investigated to lift the cloud of suspicion from over his head. Doing so would not have stopped the ongoing investigation, but it would've robbed the media and the Democrats (...but I repeat myself) of their narrative and they would've had to find a new reason to hate Trump other than him possibly helping Russian hackers infiltrate the DNC.

But I think Republicans need to start combating this narrative better as well. Instead of pretending to be so concerned about the DNC being compromised by hacks, they need to start being real and say the following:

1) It's a bit rich that the Democrats want to insist that this country be paralyzed by discussion of Russian efforts to meddle in our elections when we heard nothing about meddling in the previous two election cycles (or mid-term election cycles, for that matter). Could that be because they liked the outcome?

2) It's also interesting that Democrats were more than happy to see Hillary skate on being charged for having a private e-mail server when James Comey stated not only did she have classified information on it but she had been compromised by foreign actors including Russia.

3) Furthermore, we're only interested in Russia meddling to the extent that it undermines the integrity of the election. We don't care one bit about the damage the DNC suffered by these hackers given they never even bothered to turn over their systems to be analyzed and have their security measures upgraded. If they want to be uncooperative with federal investigators, we shouldn't waste our time trying to get to the bottom of it. If it happens again, it's because they're being obstinate. There was an attempt to hack into the RNC, but their security was better and Reince Priebus treated it as such and contacted the FBI.

4) Speaking of which, fun fact: the company the DNC used to determine that they had been "hacked" by Russia is run by a Ukranian guy who is openly Russophobic. Probably just a coincidence, right?

5) Why doesn't anyone ever mention exactly what it was about those e-mails that affected the election? Could it be the revelation that the DNC, Hillary campaign, and members of the media were colluding to help her win the primary? Could it be that we found out Donna Brazile was sneaking town hall questions to Hillary? Could it be that we found out that they wanted to play up the fact that Bernie Sanders is Jewish to help win rural states during the primaries? Or how about the fact that the DNC was hiring people to go to Trump rallies specifically to start trouble?

6) Why is no one asking what Obama administration officials did pursuant to the Russian investigation in the latter half of 2016? Why is this only a major issue after the election?

7) What reason would Vladimir Putin have to hurt Hillary's chances of winning the election? What reason would he have to hate her? After all, she's the one who brokered the Uranium One deal that made him millions.

Even worthless Repugs like Marco Rubio understand that it's kind of a problem when adversarial nations such as Russia interfere in our elections. In fact, a lot of Repugs in Congress seem to understand this, judging by the recent 97 - 2 vote in the Senate to prevent Trump from lifting sanctions on Russia.

Or are you too much of a traitor to your country to understand this, just like Trump?
What's your source? You need to back up your claims when you lip off.

Source for what, dumb ass? The Senate vote? Did Fox Noise not report this to your worthless ass?

I'm tired of this whole Trump/Russia collusion narrative. This shit is like the length of a really shitty NBA season with no Playoff games. I think most people are tired of it. I think once Comey said he told Trump three separate times that he was not the subject of investigation, a lot of people realized that's why Trump fired him. Trump wanted him to tell the American public that he was not personally being investigated to lift the cloud of suspicion from over his head. Doing so would not have stopped the ongoing investigation, but it would've robbed the media and the Democrats (...but I repeat myself) of their narrative and they would've had to find a new reason to hate Trump other than him possibly helping Russian hackers infiltrate the DNC.

But I think Republicans need to start combating this narrative better as well. Instead of pretending to be so concerned about the DNC being compromised by hacks, they need to start being real and say the following:

1) It's a bit rich that the Democrats want to insist that this country be paralyzed by discussion of Russian efforts to meddle in our elections when we heard nothing about meddling in the previous two election cycles (or mid-term election cycles, for that matter). Could that be because they liked the outcome?

2) It's also interesting that Democrats were more than happy to see Hillary skate on being charged for having a private e-mail server when James Comey stated not only did she have classified information on it but she had been compromised by foreign actors including Russia.

3) Furthermore, we're only interested in Russia meddling to the extent that it undermines the integrity of the election. We don't care one bit about the damage the DNC suffered by these hackers given they never even bothered to turn over their systems to be analyzed and have their security measures upgraded. If they want to be uncooperative with federal investigators, we shouldn't waste our time trying to get to the bottom of it. If it happens again, it's because they're being obstinate. There was an attempt to hack into the RNC, but their security was better and Reince Priebus treated it as such and contacted the FBI.

4) Speaking of which, fun fact: the company the DNC used to determine that they had been "hacked" by Russia is run by a Ukranian guy who is openly Russophobic. Probably just a coincidence, right?

5) Why doesn't anyone ever mention exactly what it was about those e-mails that affected the election? Could it be the revelation that the DNC, Hillary campaign, and members of the media were colluding to help her win the primary? Could it be that we found out Donna Brazile was sneaking town hall questions to Hillary? Could it be that we found out that they wanted to play up the fact that Bernie Sanders is Jewish to help win rural states during the primaries? Or how about the fact that the DNC was hiring people to go to Trump rallies specifically to start trouble?

6) Why is no one asking what Obama administration officials did pursuant to the Russian investigation in the latter half of 2016? Why is this only a major issue after the election?

7) What reason would Vladimir Putin have to hurt Hillary's chances of winning the election? What reason would he have to hate her? After all, she's the one who brokered the Uranium One deal that made him millions.

Source for what, dumb ass? The Senate vote? Did Fox Noise not report this to your worthless ass?
The source for the statements you just made. Duh. Pounding out another baby poopie won't do.

Yeah, lots of countries wish to do damage to America. However, Russia is actually succeeding, dumb ass. Even your idiot Repugs in Congress understand that.

Where's the evidence that it was Russia hacking the DNC servers? No one has provided any. Just Crowd Strike and I sure as hell am not going to believe them.

I'm going to believe them before I listen to your know-nothing, unsophisticated Repug traitor ass. You don't love your country. Sadly, traitors like you only love Trump.

Not one of them has been allowed to examine the DNC servers. One would be a bloody fool to count on Crowd Strike's assessment. Including intelligence agencies who when they agreed it must have been the Ruskies were all still under the Obama administration.

I'll beleive it was the Russians when and only when a government intelligence agency examines the DNC servers and provides evidence that it was them.

Yep, after reality conforms to your mentally disturbed Repug preconceived fantasy obsession, you will then finally believe the reality.

I got it now, dumb ass.
They idea that snowflakes like you have the market on reality cornered is to absurd for words to describe.

The idea that you believe a proven liar like Trump over 17 intel agencies shows that you are a shameless traitor to your country.

You can't refute anything that I've stated and we both know it. I live in a world of facts and you live with Trump's cock stuffed down your throat. No wonder you can't think clearly.

The source for the statements you just made. Duh. Pounding out another baby poopie won't do.

Which specific statement, fuck face? I really need to prove the Senate vote to your worthless ass??? Did Breitbart News not report this to your lightweight ass?

Not one of them has been allowed to examine the DNC servers. One would be a bloody fool to count on Crowd Strike's assessment. Including intelligence agencies who when they agreed it must have been the Ruskies were all still under the Obama administration.

I'll beleive it was the Russians when and only when a government intelligence agency examines the DNC servers and provides evidence that it was them.

Yep, after reality conforms to your mentally disturbed Repug preconceived fantasy obsession, you will then finally believe the reality.

I got it now, dumb ass.
They idea that snowflakes like you have the market on reality cornered is to absurd for words to describe.

The idea that you believe a proven liar like Trump over 17 intel agencies shows that you are a shameless traitor to your country.

You can't refute anything that I've stated and we both know it. I live in a world of facts and you live with Trump's cock stuffed down your throat. No wonder you can't think clearly.
The 17 agency meme is stupid and relies on the stupidity of the left. There wasn't 17 separate agencies investigating and the one that did offered an opinion, not facts. If the left had facts that's what we would be seeing, not repeated allegations.

I got it now, dumb ass.

Your interpretation skills are pitiful. It's quite simple. DNC's hire Crowd Strike is headed by a gentleman who is not only personally anti Russian but also belongs to an organization called the Atlantic Council that is backed by many liberal organizations but a key donor is Victor Pinchuk who is a Ukrainian oligarch who has donated millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Very anti Russian but very pro Hillary considering Clinton when she was Secretary of State lifted sanctions for Victor so he could make a multi million dollar deal with Iran.

The Atlantic Council current and former members are all anti Russian and many have served under Obama.

So with Crowd Strike being joined at the hip not only with the D party but also embedded in the Atlantic Council their anti Russian bias makes their findings moot if not null and void.

Pity you can only insult and not back up any of your assertions but I'm bored tonight so I'm having fun engaging you.

No, your contortions of reality to justify your bullshit is what is pitiful. Traitor.

Which specific statement, fuck face? I really need to prove the Senate vote to your worthless ass??? Did Breitbart News not report this to your lightweight ass?
You hate Breitbart and FOX and can't back up your claims.

yawn

I got it now, dumb ass.

The 17 agency meme is stupid and relies on the stupidity of the left. There wasn't 17 separate agencies investigating and the one that did offered an opinion, not facts. If the left had facts that's what we would be seeing, not repeated allegations.

Whoa! You really got me!

I'll tell you what, lightweight -- when the racist Trump finally provides evidence that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, then I'll provide my evidence that the sky is blue, which is essentially what you're asking me to do. Dumb fuck.

Considering the number of nations, foreign leaders and foreign corporations the US has spied on let alone the number of foreign elections America has interfered with and on top of all of that the sheer number of foreign heads of state the US has overthrown or tried to overthrow, why on earth would Russia be the only one wanting to damage the American electoral system?

Hell's bells the list is very long of the countries who would wish to do damage to America. Russia would only be one of many.

And on the other hand Politico did a marvelous investigative piece on how the Ukraine interfered in the election in collusion with members of the Clinton team to take out Paul Manafort by planting fake stories of corruption .

Needless to say all of the mega donors to the Clinton Foundation were attempting to get her to the WH so Hillary could pay them back in spades.

How has Russia damaged the country? I certainly don't see any evidence of it.

I see, lightweight. Intent is not enough. God damn, your fucking stupid. I thought you hypocritical Repug fucktards cared about national security. Apparently, most Repug Senators care a little about it based on their recent vote, unlike your worthless Repug traitor ass.

I got it now, dumb ass.

Whoa! You really got me!

I'll tell you what, lightweight -- when the racist Trump finally provides evidence that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, then I'll provide my evidence that the sky is blue, which is essentially what you're asking me to do. Dumb fuck.
You're a hurt little boy, that much is crystal clear. The fact is you cannot back up your wild claims and your bluffs are baby league stuff.

I see, lightweight. Intent is not enough. God damn, your fucking stupid. I thought you hypocritical Repug fucktards cared about national security. Apparently, most Repug Senators care a little about it based on their recent vote, unlike your worthless Repug traitor ass.
"God damn, your fucking stupid." you're

Thanks for the morning chuckle. But you still can't be specific about the vote.

yawn

The retard running Breitbart News was on Bill Maher's show last week and he actually said he had no reason to doubt the intel reports about Russia meddling.

So you set yourself up nicely for that one, you fucking idiot.

yawn

The retard running Breitbart News was on Bill Maher's show last week and he actually said he had no reason to doubt the intel reports about Russia meddling.

So you set yourself up nicely for that one, you fucking idiot.
Oh, you get your news from a comedy show. Got it. In what way did Russia meddle with the election. You don't say. Maybe spew less baby shit and do more research?

How has Russia damaged the country? I certainly don't see any evidence of it.

You said Russia actually succeeded, fucktard.

So what "damage" has Russian done to the US?

I got it now, dumb ass.

Whoa! You really got me!

upload_2017-6-23_10-19-5.jpeg

The fact is that people are very concerned about Russian attempts to hack into our elections. Especially the fact that Russians have launched hacking attacks on state election boards. A fact that apparently Trump was trying to hide from the American people. The DHS has also said that they cannot guarantee any votes were changed by hacking. Most states apparently have no way to audit votes that are cast,

As to your phony points:

1) The fact is that Russian meddling has not occurred in the past. Russia has tried to expand their influence by supporting violent coups in Eastern Europe and installing alt-right leaders in the US, France and The Netherlands in a attempt to end sanctions and split NATO.

2) A nothing burger which is empty.

3) The fact is that it is likely the RNC was hacked as well. The fact that this information has not been released shows that they wanted Trump.

4) Another crazy conspiracy theory.

5) The fact is that it is irrelevant. The Russians had no business hacking into anyone's e-mail server. The fact is that Russians actors were indicted by the FBI for hacking Yahoo accounts several years earlier.

6) Obama did slap sanctions on Russia for their actions in Ukraine. The Obama Administration did talk about declaring election systems critical infrastructure. They were attacked viciously for that. The reason for it being a big thing now is the fact that Trump has tried since he was elected to get rid of the sanctions. In addition, he has tried to cover-up Russian intrusions into state election boards by keeping reports classified. He also showed little interest in the Russian attacks on our election system. He certainly has done nothing to punish Russia for their provocations.

7) Hillary Clinton is more of a hawk than Obama was. She apparently disagreed with Obama's decision to essentially withdraw from Iraq. She also gave unequivocal support for NATO and was less enthusiastic about Obama's dealings with Russia.

The fact is that Mike Pence was briefed on our intelligence regarding Russia's interference in our elections and he said there was no doubt that it was happening. He is not a Democrat.

Forum List

Back