*The Politics Of Covid Deaths*

Sorry bout that,

1. It seems hunting season is on, read carefully this link I am posting.
2. There may be a consorted effort to have you dead if you catch Covid.
3. And your people will be futile to stop them.
4. You may or may not be an endangered species.
5. You can decide if you can think for yourself.
6. READ:How Covid Patients Were Over-Treated to Death

From LINK: "On the other hand, they’re forced to accept do-not-resuscitate orders that they don’t want. There are also reports of COVID patients being given potent central nervous system respiratory depressants otherwise known as “euthanasia cocktails” — combinations of sedatives like morphine, fentanyl and midazolam."
The dying has only really just begun

Mass die off is a very strong possibility

Very long
Scroll down past Saget...keep reading then head for comments for much more

You are cookie cutters in agendas. It must be what the home office sends in the script every day. There is very little independent thought except for personality.

Well, that looks like the end of this pointless bullshit.

Bye.

That is a blatant bloody lie. Strictly against the law and no responsible hospital staff would attempt it.

They are not given that to end their life. You are a liar and so is your hideous report.
What a disgusting scare mongering piece of shit You a

That is a blatant bloody lie. Strictly against the law and no responsible hospital staff would attempt it.

They are not given that to end their life. You are a liar and so is your hideous report.
What a disgusting scare mongering piece of shit You are.
Sorry bout that,

1. I lived through it, so I know.
2. I lie not.
3. And I survived China Covid.
4. Your unicorn dreams are yours, be away with you.
5. You can believe my story or not, makes no difference to me, but its *ALL* true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Misinformation" is information they want you to miss. "Disinformation" is truth they dismiss."

Michelle Malkin

Forum List

Back