The Politics of Destruction; surge in cop killings sign Progessives tearing apart the social fabric

Sadly,,,,the media going on about untruths about Brown instead of telling the truth based on teh evidence helped cause this mess.

This is what happens when the media moves away from truth...

I recommend this site...you can click on different years to compare: 2015
Did in past years thugs walk up behind cops and shoot them in the back of their head? Liberals are insane.

What was the motive in that case?
I'm sure it had to do with Farrakhan's' speech. One of Obama's buddies.

What makes you sure without knowing a motive?
Spidey sense?
It was stated by the sheriff that the cop was only killed because he was a cop. Farrakhan is out telling his followers to kill cops. Put two and two together.

Look at this mess. Cops dying all over the place. is it the Left's position people are just fed up with unjustified killiongs by cops?
if that's the case why now? did cops just start killing innocent people because they dont like a Black President???
of course not; what is going on is Progessive RACIAL ARSONIST POLICIES AND PANDERING ARE GETTING PEOPLE KILLED

THE LEFT always tears apart the social fabric of the nation when they are in power.
Perps unarmed dying all over the place, yet, police deaths are down compared to previous years....Police kill because some cops feel empowered to do as they please, just like cop killers....yet the cop killers have no union to lie for them...

you're a liar of course; but we all knew that:

FBI stats reveal killings of police officers surged in 2014
www.aol.com/article/...killings-of-police-officers...in.../21181966/
AOL
May 11, 2015 - Sign In | Sign Up ... The report also notes that 2013 saw a dramatic drop to a 35-year ... In the years since then 64 law enforcement officers were killed ... OBAMA makes JIMMY CARTER look like Albert Einstein more and more
2014. That isn't this year.
he said "compared to previous years"; not "down this year". can you admit LAST YEAR qualifies as a "previous year" leftardz?
you losers just arent man enough to admit when you're wrong

The media rails people up with the idea that whites and cops are slaughtering blacks. The truth is most of these cases are self defense and the media is doing it for ratings.

The black community just won't admit that their real problem is within their own community... So they act out with violence.

I recommend this site...you can click on different years to compare: 2015
Did in past years thugs walk up behind cops and shoot them in the back of their head? Liberals are insane.

Spidey sense?
It was stated by the sheriff that the cop was only killed because he was a cop. Farrakhan is out telling his followers to kill cops. Put two and two together.

He supposed that right after he said there was no motive as of yet. He may have well been killed because he was a cop but nothing was said of Farrakhan. You're trying to make it into something that hasn't been proven.

Look at this mess. Cops dying all over the place. is it the Left's position people are just fed up with unjustified killiongs by cops?
if that's the case why now? did cops just start killing innocent people because they dont like a Black President???
of course not; what is going on is Progessive RACIAL ARSONIST POLICIES AND PANDERING ARE GETTING PEOPLE KILLED

THE LEFT always tears apart the social fabric of the nation when they are in power.
"Cops dying all over the place".......ok, sounds serious. How many police officers have died in the line of duty in the last week...the last month..the last year. What is the % of increase compared to last year...last decade? Give us some figures to fit the outrage.

AH YES. Stats.

When I bring up the stats on police shooting blacks....I get slammed by the lefty retards here. Trying to "fit the outrage" as you say.

Now you....and probably 8 or so other lefty morons...have brought up % and stats in the past 24 hours.

The #BlackLivesMatter movement NEVER took stats into consideration.

Spidey sense?

He supposed that right after he said there was no motive as of yet. He may have well been killed because he was a cop but nothing was said of Farrakhan. You're trying to make it into something that hasn't been proven.
So Farrakhan tells his followers that he needs 10,000 people to kill cops, but that cop's death had nothing to do with it. Proves blacks are as ignorant as some on here say they are. Are you black?

"Cops dying all over the place".......ok, sounds serious. How many police officers have died in the line of duty in the last week...the last month..the last year. What is the % of increase compared to last year...last decade? Give us some figures to fit the outrage.

AH YES. Stats.

When I bring up the stats on police shooting blacks....I get slammed by the lefty retards here. Trying to "fit the outrage" as you say.

Now you....and probably 8 or so other lefty morons...have brought up % and stats in the past 24 hours.

But it's only a small percentage, so cops should not be alarmed at the deaths of cops...

Spidey sense?

So Farrakhan tells his followers that he needs 10,000 people to kill cops, but that cop's death had nothing to do with it. Proves blacks are as ignorant as some on here say they are. Are you black?
The cop shot in Indiana was shot by white fellows, ruins your premise....

YES. Farrakhan is inciting his followers to kill cops. #BlackLivesMatter members are inciting their members to kill cops.

Bin Laden and ISIS leaders incited their members to attack America.

Both of the above succeeded.

We went to war over the second ones.

The first ones? Hell...the Democrat party SUPPORTS them. Wait...they kinda support the second ones too.

AH YES. Stats.

But it's only a small percentage, so cops should not be alarmed at the deaths of cops...
11825998_10205174404786723_1703908791690059428_n.jpg

AH YES. Stats.

Right. And blacks and liberals shouldn't ever bring up police shooting blacks...because statistically it's extremely rare and uncommon. Right?

Difference is....national police leaders aren't publicly encouraging their members to murder innocent blacks. But national Democrat leaders and black leaders...are encouraging and tolerating attacks on innocent cops. Now you see the difference.

YES. Farrakhan is inciting his followers to kill cops. #BlackLivesMatter members are inciting their members to kill cops.

Bin Laden and ISIS leaders incited their members to attack America.

Both of the above succeeded.

We went to war over the second ones.

The first ones? Hell...the Democrat party SUPPORTS them. Wait...they kinda support the second ones too.
Democratic Party,,, just to clarify for the illiterate...

AH YES. Stats.

Right. And blacks and liberals shouldn't ever bring up police shooting blacks...because statistically it's extremely rare and uncommon. Right?
Not really, those were your words I plagiarized, not mine....

Spidey sense?

You mean a wigger?

Spidey sense?

They said no motive has been discovered as of yet. Was he a follower of Farrakhan?

Spidey sense?

They said no motive has been discovered as of yet. Was he a follower of Farrakhan?
No motive? The sherrif said the conclusion was because he is a cop. Was he a follower? I would say so, he snuck up behind the cop and shot him.

Spidey sense?

You mean a wigger?
You may call them what you like........

I know a lot of democrats and most don't support this war on cops.

Forum List

Back