The Politics of Destruction; surge in cop killings sign Progessives tearing apart the social fabric

It was stated by the sheriff that the cop was only killed because he was a cop. Farrakhan is out telling his followers to kill cops. Put two and two together.

He supposed that right after he said there was no motive as of yet. He may have well been killed because he was a cop but nothing was said of Farrakhan. You're trying to make it into something that hasn't been proven.
So Farrakhan tells his followers that he needs 10,000 people to kill cops, but that cop's death had nothing to do with it. Proves blacks are as ignorant as some on here say they are. Are you black?
The cop shot in Indiana was shot by white fellows, ruins your premise....
You mean a wigger?
You may call them what you like........
I'm sure he thinks he is black. You know liberal thinking is you can be anything, if you think you are.

Look at this mess. Cops dying all over the place. is it the Left's position people are just fed up with unjustified killiongs by cops?
if that's the case why now? did cops just start killing innocent people because they dont like a Black President???
of course not; what is going on is Progessive RACIAL ARSONIST POLICIES AND PANDERING ARE GETTING PEOPLE KILLED

THE LEFT always tears apart the social fabric of the nation when they are in power.

I know a lot of democrats and most don't support this war on cops.
The ones on here do. If you are against it why aren't for Obama coming out and saying to his brothers and sisters to stop?

Look at this mess. Cops dying all over the place. is it the Left's position people are just fed up with unjustified killiongs by cops?
if that's the case why now? did cops just start killing innocent people because they dont like a Black President???
of course not; what is going on is Progessive RACIAL ARSONIST POLICIES AND PANDERING ARE GETTING PEOPLE KILLED

THE LEFT always tears apart the social fabric of the nation when they are in power.

The ones on here do. If you are against it why aren't for Obama coming out and saying to his brothers and sisters to stop?

He certainly should be saying more. But I think it is only the most extreme actually supporting it.

What makes you sure without knowing a motive?
Spidey sense?
It was stated by the sheriff that the cop was only killed because he was a cop. Farrakhan is out telling his followers to kill cops. Put two and two together.

He supposed that right after he said there was no motive as of yet. He may have well been killed because he was a cop but nothing was said of Farrakhan. You're trying to make it into something that hasn't been proven.
So Farrakhan tells his followers that he needs 10,000 people to kill cops, but that cop's death had nothing to do with it. Proves blacks are as ignorant as some on here say they are. Are you black?

They said no motive has been discovered as of yet. Was he a follower of Farrakhan?
No motive? The sherrif said the conclusion was because he is a cop. Was he a follower? I would say so, he snuck up behind the cop and shot him.

Yes. No motive.

After arrest in ‘execution-style’ shooting of Texas deputy, a search for a motive

“We have not been able to extract any details regarding a motive at this point. As far as we know, Deputy Goforth had no previous contact with the suspect, and it appears to be clearly unprovoked,” Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman said.

No one supports killing cops.

To stop what?
Please list all of the police execultions caused by Farrakhan or BLM that the " brothers and sisters" are perpetrating.

So that tells us that less cops have been killed this year, compared to last year......But please Bedwetter, prove that it is worse...

Um, the year isn't over yet. We still have 4 months left. You can't be that stupid.

No, maybe you can.

To stop what?
Please list all of the police execultions caused by Farrakhan or BLM that the " brothers and sisters" are perpetrating.
okay then, how many more cops will need to be killed before you care?

You are making excuses instead of wanting something to be done.

The DNC endorsed it last week in Minn.

To stop what?

Who says I don't care? I just won't leap to wild dumbass conclusions like you do.

Wanting something done about what?
I see no evidence of organized attacks on police. If there were I'm sure it would be investigated.
I'm not making excuses, just pointing out your retarded rhetoric.

Wanting something done about what?
I see no evidence of organized attacks on police. If there were I'm sure it would be investigated.
I'm not making excuses, just pointing out your retarded rhetoric.
You are a Obama pecker sucker, I expect nothing more from you. You also have blood on your hands.

To stop what?

Who says I don't care? I just won't leap to wild dumbass conclusions like you do.
How about treyvon? Did you jump to conclusions? Just because Obama told you so?

What was the motive in that case?
I'm sure it had to do with Farrakhan's' speech. One of Obama's buddies.

Spidey sense?

So you think Farrakhan represents all blacks? That's pretty dumb.

I'm sure it had to do with Farrakhan's' speech. One of Obama's buddies.

Spidey sense?

So you think Farrakhan represents all blacks? That's pretty dumb.
He is a buddy of Obama, which in a liberals mind he can't do wrong. So yes Farrakhan represents your party. You should've woke up when Gruber said Obama thinks Obama care supporters were idiots, but you supported Gruber and Obama. So you have no creditability to call others dumb.

Forum List

Back