The Politics of Fighting Islamic Terrorism

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
I have long been criticized for my proposed solution to rid the world of Islamic terrorists. That solution has been (and remains) to:

Kill :Boom2:All radical Muslims....and their children!

I suspect there are many readers here that will agree with killing all adult radical Muslims, but balk at killing their children. Granted, even I would favor a lower limit on the age as there's no need to kill one that was born just yesterday, or a few weeks ago. Maybe I would even give preschool children a pass if they could be enrolled in schools that teach tolerance and love of all mankind....not just for other Muslims.

Here is an article that bolsters my argument that the children are just as dangerous as their parents.

Hamas's New Way of Poisoning the Minds of Palestinian Children

Hamas has spent years poisoning the hearts and minds of Palestinian children.

The video ^^^^ is in Arabic, but it is quite telling....even to an Englishman. The maniacal, radical Muslim activists are BRAINWASHING the male children.

Inviting the radicals to negotiate will not work.
Leaving them alone will not work.
Appeasing them will not work.

Killing them all will work.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
Christopher Dawson

I can think of no grater evil then to call for the deaths of children.

I totally support the killing of muslims.
How about you Martin Eden Mercury ?
Are up to confessing to being a elf-professed Troll (to be interviewed?)? Because if not, I suggest you stick to blowing smoke out of your big fat arse.
The important thing to remember is the killing of "American" muslims. Allow them one chance to be deported and if they refuse?
Shoot them. They are NOT Americans by faith or practice. They are low life scum born in this country.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
Christopher Dawson

That's a pleasant feeling philosophy for some, but totally mad is the real world.

If you are not at least as ruthless as your enemy, you will lose.

Christopher Dawson

That's a pleasant feeling philosophy for some, but totally mad is the real world.

If you are as ruthless as your enemy then you ARE your enemy and you already have lost.

Sorry, the DAY that America decides to target and kill innocents is the day that America becomes the terrorist and should be put down like the dogs that terrorists are.

Christopher Dawson

If you are as ruthless as your enemy then you ARE your enemy and you already have lost.

Horseshit nonsense.

Sorry, the DAY that America decides to target and kill innocents is the day that America becomes the terrorist and should be put down like the dogs that terrorists are.

Hiroshima. Nagasaki. Fully justified. Ended a war.

Christopher Dawson

I can think of no greater evil then to call for the deaths of children.
Then you must be okay with children killing children. That's what young suicide bombers do...at the behest of their elders. They carry bombs into schools yards, blow themselves up and kill innocent children. Just think how many innocent lives could be saved by killing the suicide bombers before they do their final act.

It's a cruel culture that kills for the sake of killing. If someone is sworn to kill me or my family, I want to kill them first...regardless of their age. That is not evil of me.

Dawson held that the medieval Catholic Church was an essential factor in the rise of European civilization. The Church's activities included the crusades wherein Muslims were slaughtered in order to stop the ongoing slaughter of Christians.

Survival of cultures often requires the killing of would-be invaders. It took two atomic bombs to convince the Japanese to cease trying to take over the world.

Machiavelli had a point. Sometimes, the ends justify the means.

Last edited:
You did not say or even hint at targeting children because they are attacking you - you stated you wanted the children targeted because their parents were terrorists. Your statements give no indication of the guilt or action of the children. Just their circumstances.

It must be very interesting to think that killing children because of association is justified. I do not see a difference in your statements and those of the terrorists - you are both expressions of evil.

Christopher Dawson

Targeting RADICAL MUSLIMS is not to be confused with targeting the innocent. They are anything BUT innocent. They are evil. To conquer evil people, you must KILL THEM ALL. When another arises, you kill him also.

Christopher Dawson

Targeting RADICAL MUSLIMS is not to be confused with targeting the innocent. They are anything BUT innocent. They are evil. To conquer evil people, you must KILL THEM ALL. When another arises, you kill him also.
Yes, you kill them. The radicals that want to kill you.

That does not justify targeting their children unless they are actively trying to kill you.

You did not say or even hint at targeting children because they are attacking you - you stated you wanted the children targeted because their parents were terrorists. Your statements give no indication of the guilt or action of the children. Just their circumstances.

It must be very interesting to think that killing children because of association is justified. I do not see a difference in your statements and those of the terrorists - you are both expressions of evil.
You're partially correct. I have already qualified my remarks by excluding newborns and those not old enough to be indoctrinated with hatred of the rest of the world.

Christopher Dawson

That does not justify targeting their children unless they are actively trying to kill you.
By then, it is too late. If you wait until one sets off a bomb in your presence, you will die with him. That's because they have been radicalized and they want to kill you just like their daddy taught them. They have become radical BEFORE they actively try to kill you.

Kill them first!

Hilarious, haters. You whip ISIS (we only bomb and arm) and end the GOP world depression. Radical Islamists are less than 1% of Muslims and it's their best career move in the wreck of the ME W Booosh made.

Hilarious, haters. You whip ISIS (we only bomb and arm) and end the GOP world depression. Radical Islamists are less than 1% of Muslims and it's their best career move in the wreck of the ME W Booosh made.
Oh, shut up! Radical Muslims have been killing 'infidels' for 1300 years already. Don't start this shit about it being Bush's fault.

Just keep tagging my posts as 'funny' and thinking you won the argument.

You missed the percentage by at least a factor of 10.

There are about 1.6 BILLION Muslims...about 1.6 MILLION of them are radical.

Oh, shut up! Radical Muslims have been killing 'infidels' for 1300 years already. Don't start this shit about it being Bush's fault.

Just keep tagging my posts as 'funny' and thinking you won the argument.

You missed the percentage by at least a factor of 10.

There are about 1.6 BILLION Muslims...about 1.6 MILLION of them are radical.
That's 1600 million Muslims, genius. lol. O.1%

Christopher Dawson

Their children are raised to be as they are. They may not kill you as children, but later, they will.

Forum List

Back