The politics of religious fear and how we end the war.

Nicholas_1982

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2015
First and foremost I just want to say God is not a real estate agent. The conflict based on which tribe a supreme being promised an awful, oil free piece of land to is a stupid conflict.

As liberal as some people on this board may think I am, I have no problem saying that the modern developed world is absolutely at war with Islam. ISIS may be the most outwardly violent sect along with Boko Haram but that isn't the only problem. Other muslim majority countries such as Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc etc have been waging a war against modernity and human rights for years.

Unfortunately the parties of God in the west have determined that this conflict will not end till millions die.

Contrary to warhawk ideals, bullets and bombs won't win this war.

What will end this war will be the same thing that ended the brutal reign of Christian theocracy that endured for centuries.

Islam has claimed a very specific area on our planet and that land has isolated itself from secular modernity. the same secular modernity that eroded the truth claims of Christianity.

We no longer have witch hunts or inquisitions or burning heretics at the stake, not because Christianity got better, but because secularism slaughtered it.

The same thing must and will happen with Islam, we must wage a constant information and cultural crusade against those fundamentalists in the middle east until muslim followers are ashamed to believe what they believe.

It will take time but this is a recipe for success.

Just as if someone were to say to you that they believe elvis is still alive, you would immediately greet that person with shame and ridicule. So to must we treat someone who believes women should live in cloth bags, or someone who believes homosexuals should be stoned to death, or someone who believes they should face the east and pray 5 times a day, these lunatics should be met with shame and ridicule.

We need a policy not based on boots on the ground, but a policy that uses anti religious language and action.

We will not tolerate any government that organizes the lives of its citizenry around a religious ideaology. That religion could me Islam, Judaism, or Christianity.

The U.S. needs to take a bold stand, that we will not tolerate ANY religious dogma when it comes into direct conflict with human rights, secular values, or peaceful policy.

You can be religious, just keep it in your house and out of politics and public discourse

They don't care what you think. It's that simple.

Neither did Christians but after centuries of intellectually hammering away at their truth claims secularism was able to claim victory.

The same will happen to Islam, it will just take time and a concerted effort of mass information smothering

Are we talking about the war in Midasia or the war in Westasia?

First and foremost I just want to say God is not a real estate agent. The conflict based on which tribe a supreme being promised an awful, oil free piece of land to is a stupid conflict.

As liberal as some people on this board may think I am, I have no problem saying that the modern developed world is absolutely at war with Islam. ISIS may be the most outwardly violent sect along with Boko Haram but that isn't the only problem. Other muslim majority countries such as Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc etc have been waging a war against modernity and human rights for years.

Unfortunately the parties of God in the west have determined that this conflict will not end till millions die.

What will end this war will be the same thing that ended the brutal reign of Christian theocracy that endured for centuries.

Islam has claimed a very specific area on our planet and that land has isolated itself from secular modernity. the same secular modernity that eroded the truth claims of Christianity.

We no longer have witch hunts or inquisitions or burning heretics at the stake, not because Christianity got better, but because secularism slaughtered it.

The same thing must and will happen with Islam, we must wage a constant information and cultural crusade against those fundamentalists in the middle east until muslim followers are ashamed to believe what they believe.

Just as if someone were to say to you that they believe elvis is still alive, you would immediately greet that person with shame and ridicule. So to must we treat someone who believes women should live in cloth bags, or someone who believes homosexuals should be stoned to death, or someone who believes they should face the east and pray 5 times a day, these lunatics should be met with shame and ridicule.

We need a policy not based on boots on the ground, but a policy that uses anti religious language and action.

We will not tolerate any government that organizes the lives of its citizenry around a religious ideaology. That religion could me Islam, Judaism, or Christianity.

The U.S. needs to take a bold stand, that we will not tolerate ANY religious dogma when it comes into direct conflict with human rights, secular values, or peaceful policy.

You can be religious, just keep it in your house and out of politics and public discourse
I disagree. I think we should go D-day on their asses.

We should invade everywhere south of Greece along the Mediterranean and not stop till we reach the cape, india and asia.

And we should employ Imperial Japan's policy.

Shocking how easily republicans call for genocide

Reality is not dependent upon ideology.
You don't practice in reality. Ideology is all you have.

Fine.

Perhaps you can explain your answer with real evidence.
Okay. You call for genocide against a group of people where less than a fraction of 1% of the people in that group have committed the crime that you want to massacre them for.

Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

How many 'extremist' Muslims are there when compared with the wider and world-wide Muslim population? - Quora

Fine.

Okay. You call for genocide against a group of people where less than a fraction of 1% of the people in that group have committed the crime that you want to massacre them for.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

How many 'extremist' Muslims are there when compared with the wider and world-wide Muslim population? - Quora

I am not calling for war but you are not looking at the whole picture.

We are not just talking about ISIS, we are talking about a pattern, of theocratic Muslim majority countries who deny human rights and basic dignity to millions of their citizens.

We need an ideological push to dispel these dark age philosophies that have taken hold of political systems

Fine.

I am not calling for war but you are not looking at the whole picture.

We are not just talking about ISIS, we are talking about a pattern, of theocratic Muslim majority countries who deny human rights and basic dignity to millions of their citizens.

We need an ideological push to dispel these dark age philosophies that have taken hold of political systems

Ya pass the bong bruh :eusa_dance: :420:

Fine.

The Islamic community is doing nothing - nothing - to convince me that they offer anything but growing support for what is coming out of them.

They know who these people are. They had best kill them themselves, and soon.

End the war? Kill them all. That'll end it. You brain dead libtards have not "niced them to death" yet.

Forum List

Back