The polls are a head fake, don't believe them

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
We don't really know who's winning because the polls are all controlled by the Democratic-controlled media, and they are faking the results to fool you into not voting on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Trump's packing them in at every rally while Hillary plays to empty halls.

The fact is, nobody really likes Hillary, not even her supporters, and that lack of enthusiasm will mean a lack of turn-out on November 8.

Trump's people, on the other hand, are biting at the bit to vote for him, and we're going to have a huge turn-out, just like we had a huge turn-out in the Republican primaries.

The polls are a head fake, don't believe them.

They are trying to suppress the Trump vote.

Even if the polls are correct, that doesn't mean we are being told what the polls truly say. The democrats are lying so much, it's impossible to know what's really going on.

The liberals on this forum and in the media are blasting the message 24/7 that it's all over, that Hilary has already won the election. I smell desperation folks.

The liberals on this forum and in the media are blasting the message 24/7 that it's all over, that Hilary has already won the election. I smell desperation folks.

And then there is Hillary's talk about Russia influencing the election, while they laugh at Trump for considering that our own people could do the same.

Asking people who they support is meaningless unless they actually take the time to support them. Not many on the left will drive through snowstorms, rainy afternoons, or hell over high water to make sure they get their vote in for Hillary. The opposite for Trump however.

Rush is right I believe when he said the media and polls are designed to shape the election--not report it. And when we get four or five days from the actual date, those poll numbers will magically come much closer so that the reporting agencies can't say they were wrong.

Forum List

Back