The Pollsters Got it Wrong Again

Yeah they hear the death rattle in their suckass news casters throats. It is really funny as hell to read their death notice and Hopefully the Republicans will take it as a GO do what we sent you here for and screw the dimshit scum. First thing is close any investigation into anything Trump does, and if they bring it up at all again open a wide based investigationinto the news medias corruption and the dimshits complicity in a conspiracy to defraud the Population of this country of their duly elected administration. Then all who are found to have even sent a message to a media person will be charged since it is a violation of the espionage act both parties and all who pass the information from the mail room to the OWNR of the network are also guilty by association. Lies wont beat that liberal igmos, My father taught military tactics and counter insurgency in ROTC, When he was teaching there were still a lot of the leftover scum that escaped the McCarthy hearings due to the communist in the press at the time. Too bad we didn't kill them all then, if we had we would not have the problem with them we have now. In fact there would have been no oshitass presidency.

Yeah. Almost spot on. With the exception of two of the polls all others were within the margin of error. I wonder if the GOP are worried about the shlacking they almost took...

What's a shlacking?

Is that what lib voters do when they don't turn out?

Oh, you meant shellacking! None was evident in this race.

No wonder libs lose elections. They have English as a second language.

When you win a seat by 75,000 votes and then six months later win the same seat by 12,000, I'd say that's a SHELLACKING.....that's a 500%+ swing against you.....

You will just have one less member to RESIST now that Handel beat Ossoff's ass off!

Elections have consequences. He can try again in 2018 if the Dems don't classify him as a loser and find some other pinko to run! I doubt the Dems will want to spend that much money on another potential loss!

But then again, Democrats and this liberals are stupid by nature.

When you win a seat by 75,000 votes and then six months later win the same seat by 12,000, I'd say that's a SHELLACKING.....that's a 500%+ swing against you.....

More stupidity by the stupidest group on earth. Fact your entire organization went door to door and brought out every possible vote they could find and brought some outsiders to vote too like they always do I am sure, and GUESS what they were still short by nearly ten percent. your scum will have to bus in about twenty thousand more next time.

Yeah. Almost spot on. With the exception of two of the polls all others were within the margin of error. I wonder if the GOP are worried about the shlacking they almost took...

Hell no, I wonder if the leftist idiots are worried that all of the money, and all of the lie spreading lost again. HAHAHAHAHAH you shit piles are gone and with any real guts and organizing by the Republican Party at all probably FOREVER!!!!!

Yeah, within six months the GoP majority in that safe seat has been slashed by 63,000 votes. God knows what it will look like in another six months....

Waaahhhhhhhhhhh! We lost again by running a wet-behind-the-ears youngster who was so dumb that he couldn't even live in his own district, and we spent millions that we will never recover.

Go cry in your safe space!

Other than Trafalgar, pretty much everyone overestimated Ossoff's level of support

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Georgia and South Carolina were still big suprises and I am certain they're something that Senate and House Republicans are paying very close attention too right now, even though they won those seats--they both were chin scrapers from past election history. This margin has got to be scaring the pants off of them right now, as both these states are deep red states.

Georgia
"Handel led Ossoff by 4.8 percentage points with more than three-fourths of the 6th District's precincts having reported their results at 10 p.m. ET, in the most expensive House race in US history.

It was a much closer margin than the 20-plus point wins typically posted by former Rep. Tom Price -- whose departure to become Trump's health and human services secretary created the vacancy."
Georgia special election results: GOP Karen Handel wins, CNN projects - CNNPolitics.com

South Carolina who was all in for Trump.

"The race is to replace Mick Mulvaney, who stepped down to enter the administration of President Donald Trump as the Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Parnell is a bit of a long-shot to win Mulvaney’s old seat. According to ESPN’s FiveThirtyEight Tuesday, South Carolina’s fifth district is 19 percentage points more Republican than the rest of the country. Trump won handily here. Mulvaney, who is a founding member of the far-right Freedom Caucasus of the Republican party, won by landslides in each of his elections. Mulvaney beat his last Democratic opponent by 20 points, The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

South Carolina Result:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

What these races in South Carolina & Georgia did was give Democrats hope in the deep south--and they'll be back for 2018. It looks to me that Republicans in the South that were solidly behind Trump are getting tired of him.

I would hate to be a Republican running in a blue or purple state in 2018.

Last edited:
Other than Trafalgar, pretty much everyone overestimated Ossoff's level of support

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Georgia and South Carolina were still big suprises and I am certain they're something that Senate and House Republicans are paying very close attention too right now, even though they won those seats--they both were chin scrapers from past election history. This margin has got to be scaring the pants off of them right now, as both these states are deep red states.

Georgia
"Handel led Ossoff by 4.8 percentage points with more than three-fourths of the 6th District's precincts having reported their results at 10 p.m. ET, in the most expensive House race in US history.

It was a much closer margin than the 20-plus point wins typically posted by former Rep. Tom Price -- whose departure to become Trump's health and human services secretary created the vacancy."
Georgia special election results: GOP Karen Handel wins, CNN projects - CNNPolitics.com

"The race is to replace Mick Mulvaney, who stepped down to enter the administration of President Donald Trump as the Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Parnell is a bit of a long-shot to win Mulvaney’s old seat. According to ESPN’s FiveThirtyEight Tuesday, South Carolina’s fifth district is 19 percentage points more Republican than the rest of the country. Trump won handily here. Mulvaney, who is a founding member of the far-right Freedom Caucasus of the Republican party, won by landslides in each of his elections. Mulvaney beat his last Democratic opponent by 20 points, The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

South Carolina Result:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

What these races in South Carolina & Georgia did was give Democrats hope in the deep south--and they'll be back for 2018. It looks to me that Republicans in the South that were solidly behind Trump are getting tired of him.

Yeah, people don't want a secured border and they don't want the return of decent paying jobs and they want as many un-vetted muslim refugees as possible....that is what the people want....you betcha.

Seriously, you really are a dumb fuck.....

Georgia

South Carolina Result:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%

You're trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. You lost....again

Georgia

South Carolina Result:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%

Yeah, people don't want a secured border and they don't want the return of decent paying jobs and they want as many un-vetted muslim refugees as possible....that is what the people want....you betcha.

The numbers don't LIE:

I think what people in the South are realising is they were conned by a con man--Trump. You know a 1000 mile 40 foot high wall that Mexico was going to pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders campaigning on a free college education--LOL

I am not going to give Trump credit for jobs in this country--because unemployment was dropping across the board long before he was sworn into office.

Trump's job approval ratings are the absolute lowest of any President in this nations history at this same time. With this ongoing Russian investigation and Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice it's only going to go downhill from here. This is going to reflect on Republican Senate and House races in 2018.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval!

Last edited:
I think what people in the South are realising is they were conned by a con man--Trump.

Totally, that's why Ossoff flipped that seat tonight......... oh............... never mind................:50:

Agree. That and the other recent one were safe Republican seats, they shouldn't have even been in contention.

Agree. That and the other recent one were safe Republican seats, they shouldn't have even been in contention.

Looking at the final tally in Georgia it wasn't in contention. You all bought into the media hype and BS...again

Looking at the final tally in Georgia it wasn't in contention. You all bought into the media hype and BS...again
Yes it was, it was pretty close.

Not that close. Certainly not anywhere near projected.

These Republican victorys were chin scrappers when they should have been YUUUUGE. In fact it's really astounding when you consider what happened in Georia and South Carolina just 8 months ago. 20+ point wins in heavily dominated Republican districts down to a 4.7 point win. Meaning Republicans were voting heavily for the Democrat.

Not a good sign for Republicans who will be campaigning in blue and purple states in 2018.

Last edited:

7 points is not close in a state where the gop has an 8 point margin.

Fail

Lol! Dems have gone full on retarded. The polls were wrong again. They lost again, but believe they won.

Georgia

South Carolina Result:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%

The numbers don't LIE:

I think what people in the South are realising is they were conned by a con man--Trump. You know a 1000 mile 40 foot high wall that Mexico was going to pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders campaigning on a free college education--LOL

I am not going to give Trump credit for jobs in this country--because unemployment was dropping across the board long before he was sworn into office.

Trump's job approval ratings are the absolute lowest of any President in this nations history at this same time. With this ongoing Russian investigation and Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice it's only going to go downhill from here. This is going to reflect on Republican Senate and House races in 2018.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval!

You don't "think" as it is a foreign concept to you....hell, you can't even spell "realize". I hate to break this to you but people that are silent and have been on the fence are not going to back a bunch of socialists that want open borders and a "free for all" when it comes to muslim refugees. The best thing the leftard clown posse ever did for the masses was to show their true colors.

Forum List

Back