The Pollsters Got it Wrong Again

Yeah. Almost spot on. With the exception of two of the polls all others were within the margin of error. I wonder if the GOP are worried about the shlacking they almost took...

Really, that made me laugh our loud. Are you serious? I think if you are serious that just make that statement all the more funny.

Are they worried? I would think maybe they are worried about how much money that the democrats were willing to spend trying to buy an election. Maybe they should be worried about how many votes they beat the democrat that reportedly doesn't even live in the district.

But worrying about a "shlacking" that they didn't take, that is just too funny.

You think it funny to lose more than 63000 votes in six months? I laughed my arse off at you response..

Other than Trafalgar, pretty much everyone overestimated Ossoff's level of support

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Hmmmm...... I think I see a pattern developing here.....

The radical left is counting on an ignorant voter base and truck loads of cash to sway their feeble minds.....except in national elections when they instead rely on boat loads of illegals.

What's the NUMBER ONE threat to radical leftists?
People educating themselves and seeing reality.

It was a referendum on Trump. A district that the Republican won by 24 points in 2016 was won by 4 points in 2017.

6 points actually, but how is that at all relevant? You guys keep going to this talking point as your last bit of comfort to excuse your humiliating defeat last night, but Tom Price was an incumbent who represented the district for years and frequently got reelected by large margins as most incumbents do. This was an open race with new candidates in a marginally Republican seat that Trump barely won. Had this been a race between Price and Ossoff the result would have more closely resembled 2016, but when you throw new candidate in the mix it's always closer. Let's also not gloss over the fact you spent a historic amount of money trying to win this seat and failed.

A loss in a district you are not supposed to even come close to winning, is not a humiliating defeat.

Having to have the President, and $27 million of dark money to pull out a late win is a humiliating victory.

The race in SC was only by 3 points, making that one an even bigger humiliating last minute win.

In districts you should have won by 20 points running away, for free.

See you in 2018.

I find it funny people keep saying it's a win or morale victory for the Democrats because Republicans didn't win bigger. If a football team is favored to win a game by 21 points and instead wins by 7 the other team might consider that a morale victory but it still goes down as loss in the record book.

Forum List

Back