The Pollsters Got it Wrong Again

More stupidity by the stupidest group on earth. Fact your entire organization went door to door and brought out every possible vote they could find and brought some outsiders to vote too like they always do I am sure, and GUESS what they were still short by nearly ten percent. your scum will have to bus in about twenty thousand more next time.

You keep on telling yourself that. If your Orange Messiah was such a great guy Handel would have smashed him. She didn't. It was the opposite.

More conclusive proof that most of the pollsters are lying left wingers trying to influence elections.

They are so desperate. They sank a lot of money into this race. Anything for them to hop up and down to shout that Trump is a failure.

They tried the same shit with hillary. That is why we were all shocked.....

Now the same fucking liars claim Trump's approval rating is so low.

Anyone believing that now? If you do, you should get some meds.

Most pollsters, those that run approval ratings, those that claim "97%" of scientists believe in man made global warming, to most fact check sites.

They are fucking liars.

THE RUSSIANS....!!

cover.jpg

Yeah. Almost spot on. With the exception of two of the polls all others were within the margin of error. I wonder if the GOP are worried about the shlacking they almost took...

Hell no, I wonder if the leftist idiots are worried that all of the money, and all of the lie spreading lost again. HAHAHAHAHAH you shit piles are gone and with any real guts and organizing by the Republican Party at all probably FOREVER!!!!!

Yeah, within six months the GoP majority in that safe seat has been slashed by 63,000 votes. God knows what it will look like in another six months....

Yeah......it wasn't an off year election, it was a special election....and the democrats pulled out all the stops.....against a mediocre candidate on the Republican side....and they couldn't even win against her.........

Keep telling us that this was actually a victory for the democrats.....we need a good laugh...

Yeah. Almost spot on. With the exception of two of the polls all others were within the margin of error. I wonder if the GOP are worried about the shlacking they almost took...

Really, that made me laugh our loud. Are you serious? I think if you are serious that just make that statement all the more funny.

Are they worried? I would think maybe they are worried about how much money that the democrats were willing to spend trying to buy an election. Maybe they should be worried about how many votes they beat the democrat that reportedly doesn't even live in the district.

But worrying about a "shlacking" that they didn't take, that is just too funny.

Hell no, I wonder if the leftist idiots are worried that all of the money, and all of the lie spreading lost again. HAHAHAHAHAH you shit piles are gone and with any real guts and organizing by the Republican Party at all probably FOREVER!!!!!

Yeah, within six months the GoP majority in that safe seat has been slashed by 63,000 votes. God knows what it will look like in another six months....

Yeah......it wasn't an off year election, it was a special election....and the democrats pulled out all the stops.....against a mediocre candidate on the Republican side....and they couldn't even win against her.........

Keep telling us that this was actually a victory for the democrats.....we need a good laugh...

The Republicans spent 20 million dollars to defend a safe seat and ultimately end up where they were before the election.

And by wrong, you mean almost spot on?
Let's see how many votes in Congress you get with almost....

there's truth to that... but you should be very nervous that in georgia you came within 4 points of getting your butt handed to you in a district that has been republican since just after jimmy carter was president....

and keep having to spend that much money to defend red seats...

understanding... try it.

/---- 7 points after $20 million pissed away. Keep up the good work Dems. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Other than Trafalgar, pretty much everyone overestimated Ossoff's level of support

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Pollsters predicted a Democrat was going to win a seat in a Republican district in Georgia?

it was labeled a referendum on Trump

is that still true today

--LOL

It was a referendum on Trump. A district that the Republican won by 24 points in 2016 was won by 4 points in 2017.

It was a referendum on Trump. A district that the Republican won by 24 points in 2016 was won by 4 points in 2017.

6 points actually, but how is that at all relevant? You guys keep going to this talking point as your last bit of comfort to excuse your humiliating defeat last night, but Tom Price was an incumbent who represented the district for years and frequently got reelected by large margins as most incumbents do. This was an open race with new candidates in a marginally Republican seat that Trump barely won. Had this been a race between Price and Ossoff the result would have more closely resembled 2016, but when you throw new candidate in the mix it's always closer. Let's also not gloss over the fact you spent a historic amount of money trying to win this seat and failed.

Other than Trafalgar, pretty much everyone overestimated Ossoff's level of support

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Pollsters predicted a Democrat was going to win a seat in a Republican district in Georgia?

it was labeled a referendum on Trump

is that still true today

--LOL

--LOL keep telling yourself --LOL

gotta love your "winning by losing" strategy

--LOL

keep it up dumb fuck

Forum List

Back