The Poor Little Gays: The World Is Saying No

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Is same-sex parenting just like grandparents raising their orphaned grandchildren?

The nations of the world say no.

On second thought, try “Hell no.”

Let’s get this straight once and for all:

•Nobody on earth has any problems with grandparents who raise their orphaned grandchildren. Nobody is intending to use family law to punish or discriminate against them.

•Unwed mothers who choose not to abort their children are heroes, and we all should support them. This doesn’t mean we want to encourage people to have children out of wedlock. And these situations have absolutely nothing to do with same-sex parenting.

•Same-sex parenting is an abusive practice whereby two gay adults contrive to deprive a helpless child of the love and support of a mother or father.

I have been to the United Nations and met with various representatives on the issue of same-sex parenting. I can’t reveal the names of the ambassadors I met, because this is all radioactive. But the bottom line is, whether they were from Europe, Asia, or Africa, they were more than aware that a freakish Nordic alliance of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Iceland has been trying to turn the whole globe into some kind of gay utopian dream. The ambassadors I've spoken with are not impressed with the gay pride parades that take place in Copenhagen. In fact, most of what the LGBT lobby is advocating makes their skin crawl, and with good reason.
Not to make readers feel too uncomfortable, but do you honestly think that most of the world thinks it is a good idea to promise millions of gay male couples that they are going to be allowed to become fathers, when there is currently a shortage of children to adopt but a boom in these wretched “baby factories”?

Where are the gay men with babies going to get their babies? Yikes! Maybe the African, European, and Asian countries at the United Nations have more in mind when they talk about “protecting families” than simply being mean to gay people. You think?

In recent months, Croatia, Slovakia, Greece, Estonia, and Finland have all made moves to block the expansion of gay marriage and gay parenting. And it’s not because of Russia. It’s because they don’t want gay families and all the affronts to human dignity, motherhood, fatherhood, and children’s rights that come with them.

The gay lobby has gone around the world pushing its agenda, including extreme things like surrogacy brokerages and transgenderism, on countries that have seen Westerners ask them to eschew projects like vaccinations and clean drinking water so they can devote preciously limited resources to free abortions and laws protecting drag queens from housing discrimination. The LGBT agenda is wacko enough on American soil, but when you take it overseas, it’s truly outrageous.

The steady drum beat announcing “success after success” of the Gay Lobby here in the United States has to be taken with a grain of salt. In much of Latin America, the populations remain skeptical of these changes. In Asia, Europe, and Africa, the crowds are overwhelmingly hostile to them, which is why the U.N.’s Human Rights Council tilted the way it did.

And as we see the 2014 midterms in our headlights, it is time to remind ourselves: the world may be going mad, but not as mad as we might believe while reading the Daily Beast. Every child has a mother and father. The world knows that. The social issues are not dead; they are, in fact, waiting to awaken from a long slumber.

Articles: Those Poor Little Gays: The World Is Saying No

"The Poor Little Gays: The World Is Saying No"

The US will just have to stand up for what's right then I guess. It's not we've never thrown a revolution before and look at that, Liberals are leading the way yet again.

The US will just have to stand up for what's right then I guess. It's not we've never thrown a revolution before and look at that, Liberals are leading the way yet again.

most Americans don't support gay marriage....much less gay parenting....

funny....most of the world agrees.....

This is the basis for hate crime legislation: "Same-sex parenting is an abusive practice whereby two gay adults contrive to deprive a helpless child of the love and support of a mother or father."

most Americans don't support gay marriage....
In school I was taught something called Math. Check it out...

Yeah we should, throw the gays out along with illegal immigrants and if stupid libtards don't like that throw them out with the trash also, idiots.

Yeah we should, throw the gays out along with illegal immigrants and if stupid libtards don't like that throw them out with the trash also, idiots.

My country not yours little buddy, move along now. Israel needs you, there are many Palestinian teenagers to kill yet...

Last edited:
Children do not count, what they desire has no relevance. What is natural means nothing. How children wish to be raised shall not be part of the discussion, and if children get raped or abused in this untried social experience, it does not matter because heterosexuals have raped and murdered children.

Its as if a crime has been committed by a heterosexual we must allow homosexuals the same opportunity.

I don't know who in the hell is doing the math but I do know that even in the bluest of blue state of California when the people were allowed to determine their own fate they said NO, a BIG NO, to gay marriage. But the left would have nothing to do with the will of the people. In almost every state when left to the people the people spoke and it wasn't good for the gay lobby.

That said I am not sure why the liberal left is so anti-science.

They say they are on the side of science, yet they call the unborn child anything other then what it is, and unborn child. THEN they try and sound all scientific and say that the unborn child doesn't become a human until the first breath. Where in the hell did they learn that superstition?

Then they will say they believe steadfastly in evolution. Yet there is not one sane reason that homosexuality is a product of the evolutionary process, matter of fact it goes against the theory.

There are other examples but mostly they just point to the two faces of the modern liberal.

Last edited:

Sucks being such a hater, doesn't it? :badgrin:

I don't know who in the hell is doing the math but I do know that even in the bluest of blue state of California when the people were allowed to determine their own fate they said NO, a BIG NO, to gay marriage. But the left would have nothing to do with the will of the people. In almost every state when left to the people the people spoke and it wasn't good for the gay lobby.

They say they are on the side of science, yet they call the unborn child anything other then what it is, and unborn child. THEN they try and sound all scientific and say that the unborn child doesn't become a human until the first breath. Where in the hell did they learn that superstition?

Then they will say they believe steadfastly in evolution. Yet there is not one sane reason that homosexuality is a product of the evolutionary process, matter of fact it goes against the theory.

There are other examples but mostly they just point to the two faces of the modern liberal.
In all of the most recent votes you have lost, in all of the most recent court cases you have lost, and in all of the most recent polls you have lost. It's over and done with, move on.

And you don't understand evolution, obviously...

Children do not count, what they desire has no relevance. What is natural means nothing. How children wish to be raised shall not be part of the discussion, and if children get raped or abused in this untried social experience, it does not matter because heterosexuals have raped and murdered children.

Its as if a crime has been committed by a heterosexual we must allow homosexuals the same opportunity.

We know the numbers on gay men. Your son is safer with them than your daughter is with her step-father...

Last edited:

You are certainly welcome to try...you will find out we will not go quietly...:D

We know the numbers on gay men. Your son is safer with them than your daughter is with her step-dad...

Or dad.

We know the numbers on gay men. Your son is safer with them than your daughter is with her step-dad...

Or dad.
Yep. And uncle, brother, grandfather, etc.

You are certainly welcome to try...you will find out we will not go quietly...:D

Indeed,

A Bull-dyke on the rag can be a quite formidable opponent.

5-3a.jpg

Last edited:

In all of the most recent votes you have lost, in all of the most recent court cases you have lost, and in all of the most recent polls you have lost. It's over and done with, move on.

Oh I fully agree, the sodomites have won against the will of the people. If prop 8 in CA doesn't prove it to you nothing will.

As for evolution here read and learn: Evolution 101: An Introduction to Evolution

Oh I fully agree, the sodomites have won against the will of the people. If prop 8 in CA doesn't prove it to you nothing will.

As for evolution here read and learn: Evolution 101: An Introduction to Evolution

I know it well, thanks. In you case what you miss is survival is not always about breeding, sometimes it's about not breeding...

Forum List

Back